Change log 7.5.5

bamf

6 minutes ago, bamf said:

You get free guns already right?  If you want a "better" gun, then you have to come out of pocket for that...

Also, those "better" guns are subsidized by the government.  Hell, maybe the governor is even using that rebel money to chip in for them.  The possibilities here are limitless.

@TheCrestedPenguin rekt

BioHazard likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

The governor hasn't called in a fucking airstrike on the rebel bases; and keeps his cops from going up there too often.

Seems like an amicable relationship to me.

Yeah but guess what? Irl there are no real "rebel outposts" If you need a ak irl you goto the blackmarket and buy one, download TOR and find shit on the deep web, some even ship the gun for free to you.

1 minute ago, Churu said:

Yeah but guess what? Irl there are no real "rebel outposts" If you need a ak irl you goto the blackmarket and buy one, download TOR and find shit on the deep web, some even ship the gun for free to you.

And in almost every circumstance the people supplying those weapons are paying bribes to people...

Edit:  For a certain few among you - why do you think my job makes me go to those FCPA classes each year???

BioHazard likes this
9 minutes ago, bamf said:

The fix for turfs was a long, long time ago - not something that I just put in place.  

Also, if you don't like the governor is charging taxes, then you need to get one of your guys elected.  Hell, I'd do that anyway and put the taxes up and then put that money into the gang bank to "pay back" your gang for the "bribes" you had to pay.  

Most of us rebels thought you had broke the turf discounts and we've been waiting for a fix ever since.

I get your point but you can see the problem here when governor tax is enough to negate the discounts you currently get from Arms and 2 turfs. Do you not see this as a problem? 

It wouldn't be as big of a issue if the Turf discounts worked like they did before you 'fixed' it

Edited by Haych
8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Arguing for what was a broken mechanic is going to get you nowhere; just to save us all some time.

Broken? We've always been under the assumption that owning 1 Turf gets you a discount, owning a 2nd increases that discount and its been like that forever. This 'fix' wasn't even mentioned in a changelog as far as I know and everyone thought Bamf had broken something.

But I mean why should anyone listen to you? You're not the one who fights all day, grinds all day, and has to pay 25k for a loadout multiple times a day.

All im saying is, Bamf should consider the Governor Tax's now that the Turf discount has been 'fixed' as load-out prices have been at a all time high, oh and lets not forget the combat seizing rules that was added to the APD because our guns where made cheaper, yet we still pay same price as we did before?

Edited by Haych
Kettles, Tiger, JIMBO and 1 other like this
13 minutes ago, Haych said:

Most of us rebels thought you had broke the turf discounts and we've been waiting for a fix ever since.

I get your point but you can see the problem here when governor tax is enough to negate the discounts you currently get from Arms and 2 turfs. Do you not see this as a problem? 

It wouldn't be as big of a issue if the Turf discounts worked like they did before you 'fixed' it

Your gang should make a better effort control the government like any good true Cartel organization. 

5 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

How fucking dare you make rebels actually do something other than 'fight all day long' you big meanies. 

Can you not read?

We do something, we spend 3 hours capping Arms, waiting for Turfs to pop, we cap these Turfs, we craft our weapons only for our weapons to still be 10k? When previously they would be 4k after all that effort.

.Sean likes this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

Can you not read?

We do something, we spend 3 hours capping Arms, waiting for Turfs to pop, we cap these Turfs, we craft our weapons only for our weapons to still be 10k? When previously they would be 4k after all that effort.

I think his point is, where is you effort to actually make money?  Cartels are not a source of primary income. You need to supplement that with other activities.

Furnie Mack likes this
18 minutes ago, Haych said:

Can you not read?

I read pretty good I guess. So what you mean is you spend 3 hours fighting, then you fight..then you fight some more, then you craft weapons so you can spend 3 hours again fighting just to fight some more and you feel you should have really cheap weapons to continue the cycle? Making money honestly is easy as fuck, it may not be as fun as 'fighting all day long' though, but it seems the move is to get more players spread out on the map again. I really don't mean to sound like I'm trying to start shit with you or others who are making the same argument but I will just never understand how someone who makes the CHOICE to do nothing but fight 24/7 with 30k loadouts can complain so much about the cost when none of it's forced on you. It's not the end of the world if you have to spend a day out of the week to do something other than fight all day and earn some money in other ways to fund the days you choose to do nothing but fight. :shrug:

Edited by Furnie Mack
10 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

I read pretty good I guess. So what you mean is you spend 3 hours fighting, then you fight..then you fight some more, then you craft weapons so you can spend 3 hours again fighting just to fight some more and you feel you should have really cheap weapons to continue the cycle? Making money honestly is easy as fuck, it may not be as fun 'fighting all day long' though, but it seems the move is to get more players spread out on the map again. I really don't mean to sound like I'm trying to start shit with you or others who are making the same argument but I will just never understand how someone who makes the CHOICE to do nothing but fight 24/7 with 30k loadouts can complain so much about the cost when none of it's forced on you. It's not the end of the world if you have to spend a day out of the week to do something other than fight all day and earn some money in other ways to fund the days you choose to do nothing but fight. :shrug:

No one mentioned 3 hours fighting, this is how I know you know nothing about Rebel Life. You spend a whole restart pretty much afk capping and waiting for turfs to pop to also afk cap them, and then spend a hour or 2 crafting weapons only for your load-out to cost slightly cheaper, when previously it would cost as much as 15k cheaper after spending all the time. If you take crafting out of the question, after capping said cartel and turfs, the discounts currently completely get negated by Governor tax.

Drug Runners is the only reason people are still fighting, Drug Runners is the only reason these load-out prices are still viable, but Drug Runners is not for everyone. Without Drug runner, it would take around 30 minutes to make a mere load-outs worth of money with any other non-house run. A loadout that you can literally lose to anything on Asylum, especially with server performance issues.

Edited by Haych
27 minutes ago, Haych said:

No one mentioned 3 hours fighting, this is how I know you know nothing about Rebel Life. You spend a whole restart pretty much afk capping and waiting for turfs to pop to also afk cap them, and then spend a hour or 2 crafting weapons only for your load-out to cost slightly cheaper, when previously it would cost as much as 15k cheaper after spending all the time. If you take crafting out of the question, after capping said cartel and turfs, the discounts currently completely get negated by Governor tax.

Drug Runners is the only reason people are still fighting, Drug Runners is the only reason these load-out prices are still viable, but Drug Runners is not for everyone. Without Drug runner, it would take around 30 minutes to make a mere load-outs worth of money with any other non-house run. A loadout that you can literally lose to anything on Asylum, especially with server performance issues.

I get where you're coming from more clearly now but still not sure I fully agree with your point of view on it, but maybe that's because I don't know shit about "Rebel Life". Frankly I'd like to see the governor removed completely since 95% of the time it's true purpose is never utilized anymore. Back in the day governors would RP more and keep taxes low (and usually announce a tax raise so we can sell shit for more profit) or they got fucking rekt by rebels for being shit government officials. So do us all a favor and when taxes are maxed go find the governor and fucking destroy him to teach him a lesson, problem solved. 

Haych likes this
30 minutes ago, Ronald said:

As a career cop all I have to do is log in to make money- 

People saying rebels don't put enough effort in are the biggest hypocrites  

Incorrect. The career cops actually do shit, go around and arrest people, check areas, talk to people, and RP *gasp*.  What you are describing is the career rebels that log onto cop for just a paycheck to fund their civ life.

Edited by HotWings
Furnie Mack likes this
4 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

I get where you're coming from more clearly now but still not sure I fully agree with your point of view on it, but maybe that's because I don't know shit about "Rebel Life". Frankly I'd like to see the governor removed completely since 95% of the time it's true purpose is never utilized anymore. Back in the day governors would RP more and keep taxes low (and usually announce a tax raise so we can sell shit for more profit) or they got fucking rekt by rebels for being shit government officials. So do us all a favor and when taxes are maxed go find the governor and fucking destroy him to teach him a lesson, problem solved. 

From my experience now, people only run for Governor because they wan't money. It's been a while since i've seen a RPing Governor, and believe me, I spend more time in Kavala/Pygros than I should. Can they even buy the suit anymore? I heard somewhere it was broken for Governors, haven't seen them in a while.

7 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

RAISE THE WEAPON PRICES!!! LoL what a joke saw these comments coming from a mile away....keep them coming boys.

The AK-12 got the price increase it deserved, the MK-1 got a 1k increase and everything else was decreased. Very minor changes which didn't effect load-out prices at all unless you want a 30 round 7.62, whats effecting load-out prices is Turfs discounts and thats what this argument is about.

Frizzy likes this
Just now, Haych said:

From my experience now, people only run for Governor because they wan't money. It's been a while since i've seen a RPing Governor, and believe me, I spend more time in Kavala/Pygros than I should. Can they even buy the suit anymore? I heard somewhere it was broken for Governors, haven't seen them in a while.

You right. I'm not sure about the suit, I have seen one with it in the past week though I'm pretty positive. Lately it's usually just a Kavala troll who wins governor and it's absolutely for nothing other than maxing out taxes to make money. I would love to see more rebels come to town and destroy them and/or more RP oriented governors, or just simply remove it.

12 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

I would be shitting on the governor 24/7 if only I knew who the governor was.

The government tab needs to be added back to the Asylum website ASAP!

Furnie Mack, Frizzy and Haych like this

How to make scones

INGREDIENTS:

• 225g/8oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
  • 150ml/¼ pint Milk (approx)
  • Pinch Salt
  • 25g/1oz Caster Sugar
  • 25g/1oz Margarine

METHOD:

1. Sieve flour and salt into a bowl, stir in sugar, if used.
  2. Rub in margarine.
  3. Add sufficient milk to make a soft dough.
  4. Turn onto a floured board and gently knead to remove any cracks.
  5. Roll out lightly to 1” in thickness. Cut into scones with a cutter dipped in flour.
  6. Place on a floured pre-heated baking sheet/tray, glaze if liked with beaten egg or milk.
  7. Bake in a pre-heated oven 425°F/220°C/Gas 8 on upper shelf position for 10 mins. approx .
  8. Cool on a wire tray.

NOTE:

To Make Fruit Scones

50g/2oz of Shamrock sultanas, cherries or raisins may be added to the dry ingredients before adding the liquid

To make wholemeal (brown) scones

Use 125g/4oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal and 125g/4oz Odlums Self Raising Flour following the same method as above.

Above quantities may be doubled if you wish!

eleec, Ronald, Heidelberg and 3 others like this
6 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

How to make scones

INGREDIENTS:

• Pinch Salt
  • 25g/1oz Caster Sugar
  • 25g/1oz Margarine

METHOD:

2. Rub in margarine.
  5. Roll out lightly to 1” in thickness. Cut into scones with a cutter dipped in flour.
  6. Place on a floured pre-heated baking sheet/tray, glaze if liked with beaten egg or milk.
  7. Bake in a pre-heated oven 425°F/220°C/Gas 8 on upper shelf position for 10 mins. approx .
  8. Cool on a wire tray.

NOTE:

To Make Fruit Scones

50g/2oz of Shamrock sultanas, cherries or raisins may be added to the dry ingredients before adding the liquid

Use 125g/4oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal and 125g/4oz Odlums Self Raising Flour following the same method as above.

your nanny make you scones?

Hotfix 4:

• Swapping items in trunks should now be more reliable.
  • Searching a vehicle with contraband will now split the money among all online APD officers.
  • Drug runner planes are now able to be seized properly by the APD, and will only pay the APD when searched the first time.
  • Apex weapon crafting is available on Altis.  Also these weapons are now on the market. 
  • Hitting the 3 key will no longer cause your avatar to surrender. 
  • For those that are tilted by seeing Oil Cartel (Underwater) on the map during server startup, prepare to be untilted.
  • Several back-end logging enhancements.

I can not stress this enough:  

If you do not own the DLC, you will not be able to pick up a DLC weapon if you put it down. Craft one for your use and you are fine, craft one and put it in the inventory of a vehicle and you will not be able to pick it up.  Bohemia is doing that, not us...

20 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

How to make scones

INGREDIENTS:

• Pinch Salt
  • 25g/1oz Caster Sugar
  • 25g/1oz Margarine

METHOD:

2. Rub in margarine.
  8. Cool on a wire tray.

NOTE:

To Make Fruit Scones

A pinch of salt in my scones ruined them :(

2 minutes ago, Psycotic said:

No more greedy cops!

More greedy cops playing while not doing anything to reap paychecks from everyone elses hard work, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

1 hour ago, Ronald said:

As a career cop all I have to do is log in to make money- 

People saying rebels don't put enough effort in are the biggest hypocrites  

1 minute ago, Ronald said:

More greedy cops playing while not doing anything to reap paychecks from everyone elses hard work, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I just don't like every single Constable coming to me like "Can I search the truck?" It gets annoying when you hear it every day

Furnie Mack likes this