Change log 7.5.5

bamf

12 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

And when cops exploit to respawn in home hq when dying there under 2 min be fixed?

We actually have a way to fix this.  I'll add it to the to do list, but it will be mostly low probability.  Takes 15 seconds to lobby, and then another 30'ish to spawn back in - and that's after 30 seconds of not being able to hit respawn.  So all in all they may save 45 seconds.  

Honestly, report them.  They are exploiting and it's something that the admin team will consider appropriate action for.

@bamf it's not the soft logging im talking about. It's more as your in kavala hq and die you can respawn in kavala even though it is greyed out because it is the default one. Couldn't you simply keep it on kavala default when dying at other hqs but when you die in kavala have it default to air?

I have reported people for it to and the admin told me paratus created it so we will not ban for it.

Edited by Tusken Raider
kingtoad likes this
3 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

@bamf it's not the soft logging im talking about. It's more as your in kavala hq and die you can respawn in kavala even though it is greyed out because it is the default one. Couldn't you simply keep it on kavala default when dying at other hqs but when you die in kavala have it default to air?

15 minutes ago, bamf said:

For now, the Kavala instant respawn is not considered an exploit.  It is typically a bad idea to assault that particular cop base as there is no restriction preventing cops from respawning there.  

I chuckle when people complain about cop respawns, clearly they were not around before the respawn timer existed for hqs...

BioHazard likes this
6 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

I chuckle when people complain about cop respawns, clearly they were not around before the respawn timer existed for hqs...

Also they didn't see the Hunter HMG and no pardons when lethaled (which didn't matter because revives didn't exist either).

#GoodOldDays

Edit:  And dying everytime a quad bike looked at you (much less actually hit you).

7 minutes ago, bamf said:

Also they didn't see the Hunter HMG and no pardons when lethaled (which didn't matter because revives didn't exist either).

#GoodOldDays

Edit:  And dying everytime a quad bike looked at you (much less actually hit you).

Can we get a rollback event, like for a weekend back to patch 3.0 :D

Edited by eleec
Heidelberg, BioHazard and Haych like this
15 minutes ago, eleec said:

Can we get a rollback event, like for a weekend back to patch 3.0 :D

This would be almost hilarious to watch...

*Everyone gets their shit stolen out of their backpacks*

*Cops dont pay for gear*

*Cops have back packs*

*No prestige slots*

*Dupers fucking EVERYWHERE*

No - I'm good where we are at...  However I wouldnt mind going back to the days of the old fatigue system and old MK18, MX sounds.

BioHazard likes this
1 hour ago, william said:

can you unban @Miss Evo she/he/it did nothing wrong and is currently still banned because of not having a microphone and some miss communication with @Polaris who should be banned in she/he/its place

People without mics probably shouldn't play anyway. I'm not sure of the circumstances obviously but trying to rp with people who only use direct chat is probably the most crude and awkward thing ever. 

My suggestion is "Roblox RP"

BioHazard likes this
5 minutes ago, Haych said:

More hard restarts have done nothing during high population times, server just lags, and kicks everyone, but it doesn't go down, you're able to connect back instantly and the server will be fine again for another 30 minutes until it repeats. Just make every restart a hard one?

S4 just went down about 10 mins before the hard restart. Really laggy and everyone ended up getting kicked. @bamf

Can we get craftability for the magazines of the apex weapons that were added?  While we're at it, the AKM should have a cheaper crafting recipe compared to the AK-12.  Just two less diamons isn't really enough to make it worth anyone's time to craft.  It should be like 35%-50% less cocaine needed to craft than the AK-12 

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
Haych likes this
27 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Can we get craftability for the magazines of the apex weapons that were added?  While we're at it, the AKM should have a cheaper crafting recipe compared to the AK-12.  Just two less diamons isn't really enough to make it worth anyone's time to craft.  It should be like 35%-50% less cocaine needed to craft than the AK-12 

That's already in the next hotfix, Was talking to bamf about it earlier

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

A balance pass is coming.  I rushed that stuff out.  The AK12 mags are in the build on dev...

Google™ likes this