The War Room

Addon

Bring back the war room! 

If you are new and don't know what it is ;

It was a forum where gangs would "declare war" on each other. I know we have the in-game war system now, but nobody uses it anymore considering the numbers are broken. This was also for everyone to see & we could see which gang would be the superior gang.

Back in the day we saw some insane wars. The most enjoyable one I saw was BB vs FSA.

How it'd work;

Let's say Elysium declares war on Tenacity.

• Leaders agree on dates and times that would be most relevant to each gang.
  • Given time to make money / craft vehicles before hand.
  • Leaders would come together and they would both choose who defends / who attacks when and where.
  • Each gang would have their own assigned rebel. (or make donor town/rebel a safe-zone)
  • If cops oddly become involved in the fights, then they would team together to defeat them so they can continue the war. 
  • More rules could be made up ; but it depends on how friendly the two gangs are with each other.

Winners of the said war would get their "street credit" & be known as the better gang on the servers.

It's not a flawless system, but it might make gangs want to fight more knowing ahead of time when fights are.

//

2 hours ago, Addon said:

Bring back the war room! 

If you are new and don't know what it is ;

It was a forum where gangs would "declare war" on each other. I know we have the in-game war system now, but nobody uses it anymore considering the numbers are broken. This was also for everyone to see & we could see which gang would be the superior gang.

Back in the day we saw some insane wars. The most enjoyable one I saw was BB vs FSA.

How it'd work;

• More locked threads

FTFY

Zoex, Bilal Battu and Das Otter like this
3 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

never gonna happen. As soon as we lose we get off sorry:frog:

Now ima state some facts here:

A. A war room seems like its for talking shit to a gang you want to fight,'

B. Elysium talks tons of shit and so does Tenacity.

C. Why the hell would we use a war room when every page of the forums until locked is essentially a war room

Would you agree?

Bilal Battu and T SPartan like this

If gangs are not fighting by now then its because the game / mod / w.e is just plain dying. The ONLY thing and I mean only thing left is group cap.

A. They added money for cartels and plenty of it

B. Gave us guns, and ways to get them reasonably - and plenty of them

C. Gave us plenty of rubber for vehicles of all sorts

D. Gave us plenty of great cartels

E. Fixed a lot of the lag moving forward , yes theres plenty but its looking good.

Like idk what to say here , I dont get enough time to jump on to see whats up but If gangs aren't fighting theres really nothing thats going to change that.

Big Bird, asiuxjau and Bilal Battu like this
7 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

Your 100% right. For too long gangs have complained but when you look back and see what the dev's have actually given us, there should be no reason for gangsnkt fighting. In my opinion I believe it's the people currently playing/leading gangs. It's become too much about not losing and trying to fuck over the gang rather than having fun at a cartel. I think currently the people leading gangs care too much about reputation and losing to go enjoy a cartel fight. Back in the day you would have more fearless leaders and equal gangs with good players in each gang 

The thing is now about good players is a lot are up and coming players not so much that they are bad, gangs just need to work on pushing so  we can have fun at cartels, nothing's fun about 8 people focusing a hill hoping to see a helmet or a hat for 45+ minutes, or capping the arms and having a gang that talks shit to you camp bottleneck with a .50 and more people than you have instead of coming to fight.

asiuxjau likes this
9 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Now ima state some facts here:

A. A war room seems like its for talking shit to a gang you want to fight,'

B. Elysium talks tons of shit and so does Tenacity.

C. Why the hell would we use a war room when every page of the forums until locked is essentially a war room

Would you agree?

I'll drink to this!

1 hour ago, OLL13 said:

Your 100% right. For too long gangs have complained but when you look back and see what the dev's have actually given us, there should be no reason for gangsnkt fighting. In my opinion I believe it's the people currently playing/leading gangs. It's become too much about not losing and trying to fuck over the gang rather than having fun at a cartel. I think currently the people leading gangs care too much about reputation and losing to go enjoy a cartel fight. Back in the day you would have more fearless leaders and equal gangs with good players in each gang 

Everyone's such a fucking pushy worrying about what other people will say. Like who fucking cares PUSH. The games not hard 

3 hours ago, OLL13 said:

I prefer losing.

3 minutes ago, Bilal Battu said:

I'm all for getting him unbanned but lets not fucking kid ourselves about his lag. That being said he just about always called it out.

Called out his location every time he lagged & offered to comp anyone affected by his lag.. I guess that type of behaviour is just to toxic for this community.

@bamf If sheep adds the tag 911 and donates 250 dollars can he get the same package the Chinese guys get?

Big Bird, JIMBO, SwisherZ and 4 others like this