Top 5 Gangs on asylum in order?

.Sean

5 hours ago, Boris said:

Nv was full of smart players with good aim that had years of FPS experience. I used to sweat a little seeing Nv log on.

Last time I saw Envy was back in old Instinct, and that's when you cheated. Should've been no reason to break a sweat. :kappa://

oh, and list

1. PacifistuRS

The rest are irrelevant.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
16 minutes ago, Goku said:

The best gangs on Asylum? Everyone has there own opinion on who the best is. I think the best gangs on Asylum is the ones I had the most fun with. This isn't based on how good the gang was or not. But the people that were in Valorous, and Rebe Department is the people I had the most fun. @Sugarfoot @Shepurd @O/|/|3GA

the fuck

Vanilla Coke likes this
10 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

You might as well be asking what 5 gangs are the best at taking turfs.(Biggest Rats)

My List (Server 2)

1. Monkeysz(FSA) (When Rodents don`t need to down me to cap it)

2. Rodents

3. Balkan Mafia (Cant Spell for shit)

4. 101st

5. Channel 4 News

Dont go to far m8

5 hours ago, Goku said:

The best gangs on Asylum? Everyone has there own opinion on who the best is. I think the best gangs on Asylum is the ones I had the most fun with. This isn't based on how good the gang was or not. But the people that were in Valorous, and Rebe Department is the people I had the most fun. @Sugarfoot @Shepurd @O/|/|3GA

:FeelsBadMan: Feelsbadman. I see how it is. :kappa: 

5 hours ago, Treeherder said:

1. Envy

2. Insanity

3. Synergy

4. Encore

5. Bad blood 

ayyy. I'm relevant. :kappa: 

Feelsbetterman. 

10 minutes ago, Haych said:

Encore was insanely fun. Very good EU Cartel team, and a very active police killing NA team. I remember being on at 8pm fighting cartels and it being like 5am and fighting cops. 

Why do you think Im such shit at this game. You fuck would chase everyone off before I woke up. Lol