Change log 7.7.1

bamf

On 10/2/2016 at 2:39 AM, JimmyBeans said:

Didn't you guys just get a new gang prestige and ranking system?

Maybe they should give you guys tanks or something... 

The ultimate pussy rebel who needs every advantage he can get.

No wonder why you're a shit rebel loser who needs every advantage he can get. All you do is sit around and defend obvious advantages by talking shit on a forum and pretend you're some elite skilled player.

Sorry that I call it like it is kid.  Been this way since they reverted all rebel nerfs from 6.0 and left all cop nerfs in.

You bad ass pussy asylum rebel with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position talking shit.

You sure are desperate to keep every advantage you can get for such a skilled player...

MRAP Smokes - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Very close Spawns - Close spawns mean nothing with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.
Cheaper gear - Cheaper and weaker, let's charge full price for gear equity.
Cheaper MRAPs - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
More numbers - In many cases, rebels have more numbers than officers.  This is a flexible item that depends on the situation.
No Group cap - Group cap means nothing with coordination, wow shoot the police and nobody else, so hard.
A feature that literally lets you spawn in combat - If you are assaulting a HQ, you get to kill officers who are spawning in with weaker gear.
Hurons: Yes they are easy to take down, but using it to tow MRAPs, the possibilities are endless. - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Drones - Not available to average officer.
SWAT Strider Thermal - Not available to average officer and SWAT is broken more often than not, when SWAT was bugged and people were able to match you guys gear wise, you cried about it and got your shit pushed in.

Pussy asylum rebels have better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.

Get it through your thick skull, you have numerous advantages as a rebel and you would get your shit pushed in if we were anywhere near a level playing field.  You guys are pampered pussies who get treated with kid gloves by the people running this server.

Yes, let's give Hurons, drones and striders to constables.  That will go well, I don't see any abuse ever happening what so ever.

29 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Yes, let's give Hurons, drones and striders to constables.  That will go well, I don't see any abuse ever happening what so ever.

Honestly, I would like to see more armored vehicles. Wouldn't mind corporals getting orcas (non-undercover) and hunters. Even though it will never happen.

Rag likes this
35 minutes ago, Parker said:

Honestly, I would like to see more armored vehicles. Wouldn't mind corporals getting orcas (non-undercover) and hunters. Even though it will never happen.

If it remained consistent with the average number of ifrits rebels pull and you cannot patrol with them, yes.  But one of my biggest complaints about servers ( Typically wasteland servers ) is when there's too many armored vehicles, it just ruins gun play and makes the game thoughtless, you no longer have to think or communicate when pushing with armored vehicles. 

DreamC likes this
28 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

If it remained consistent with the average number of ifrits rebels pull and you cannot patrol with them, yes.  But one of my biggest complaints about servers ( Typically wasteland servers ) is when there's too many armored vehicles, it just ruins gun play and makes the game thoughtless, you no longer have to think or communicate when pushing with armored vehicles. 

What if swat was changed, so that along with the initial push or whatever it is they do with swat, a second mrap spawns at the corresponding HQ for them to use rather than trying to snipe 700 m's out.

It´s incredible how this turned into a rebel vs cop thread, I will just place what I think here.

First.

One of the most polemic thing in Asylum is GEAR. Which from my POV I think its really balance and good. I will explain.

Yes, Rebels pay more for their gear, but usually they don´r get killed or RDM as most cops, They area well know group of players who knows how each other plays and their strong features. Giving them and advantage. They usually fight other group of guys in the same condition. but the thing that I want and will point out is most of the career cops complain of the gear because they get one tapped in fights let me give you some news, Your weapon also one tap people, the thing is that you need to hit his head for 100% chance of doing so. Which requires you to be more skilled in long distance shots. Then you have the best, I can hold the same amount of shoots from any weapon with a tac vest or with a carrier lite, and I have prove it playing with my spawn gear, and with my undercover gear which "includes" (includes as I selected to buy one) a Carrier Lite.

Second. 

Vehicles. Come one guys, normally do you see rebels just driving Ifrits? No, there are to reasons why you pull out one, you are fighting a Cartel and somehow you ended up being chase by cops, or you pull it out cause you are bored. And I will also imput here that they are easy to disable, buy a spike strip and insted of off roading with a hatch, do it in an suv and you wil go twice as fast as they can. You just need to THINK (same as in life). And something to point out is that mos of the serveres have at least a Sgt on 90% of the time, so you have more than chances to stop them.

Third.

Events (Bank, Fed PB)

I will be honest here. They are aids from cop side. But if you spread according to your abilities, and you know or ask at least other abilities, then you have more chance of winning. Just like in any part in life communication means everything.

Fourth. 

Please stop bitching about how cop is hard, it can be as hard or as easy as you want to be, just focus your shit, and dont play it like COD or something alike. Its a total different war game play ARMA.

Just my two cents, enjoy it.

@Paratus @bamf @Olio

May I make a suggestion though I think the guardian crate variants were great. I would imagine people would be all over those crates if you added some of the other eye catching variants i.e. Special Purpose Suit (green hex), Full Ghillie Jungle (CSAT), CAR-95 (green hex), Light Combat Helmet (Tropic) etc... Or another way would be to remove some of the unpopular/unused clothing that's already cluttering rebel clothing shop. Here  are a couple of examples:  b23ba582edf9e59fa5634f750746e49f.pngbbc20c332af293ea210fc33a1f8e6b07.pngb6156737b150ef04c9de7bdc0d2b3e85.png8dbf23240e9fc593707c4b6386d4fb6e.png

Flax likes this
1 hour ago, Ebola said:

@Paratus @bamf @Olio

May I make a suggestion though I think the guardian crate variants were great. I would imagine people would be all over those crates if you added some of the other eye catching variants i.e. Special Purpose Suit (green hex), Full Ghillie Jungle (CSAT), CAR-95 (green hex), Light Combat Helmet (Tropic) etc... Or another way would be to remove some of the unpopular/unused clothing that's already cluttering rebel clothing shop.

I could be wrong but I believe the special purpose suits have extra armor, like more armor than csat fatigues. I don't think the devs would go for this. 

1 hour ago, Parker said:

Nope. This was discussed a while back before CSAT fatigues were re-implemented.

I just checked it has the same armor value as CSAT coveralls it just a little more explosive protection and in all honesty what would a little more explosive protection hurt? 

On 9/30/2016 at 7:20 PM, Phantom Viper said:

My point exactly, people telling you get better or use tactics which is just not feasible when it's 2-3 officers fighting 5-10 fully-armed rebels. You might get lucky but really, you have less powerful weapons, armor, and people. Now instead of removing people from the fight you can't even disable them if your not near a car and even them if your not watching over your car all his buddy has to do is lockpick it and get the loadout back and now that rebel has lost nothing/risked nothing.

You're not always fighting 5-10 rebels.. Cops are pretty OP, I have trouble fighting them by myself and even with another friend, i usually get fucked over. Cops to rebel opness ratio is equal. 

8 hours ago, Ebola said:

@Paratus @bamf @Olio

May I make a suggestion though I think the guardian crate variants were great. I would imagine people would be all over those crates if you added some of the other eye catching variants i.e. Special Purpose Suit (green hex), Full Ghillie Jungle (CSAT), CAR-95 (green hex), Light Combat Helmet (Tropic) etc... Or another way would be to remove some of the unpopular/unused clothing that's already cluttering rebel clothing shop. Here  are a couple of examples:  

Special Purpose suits have way to much armor and i doubt they will add the full ghillie jungle (CSAT) due to the fact it has the same armor as pilot coveralls, recon fatigue and CSAT potato ghillie suit

14 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Events (Bank, Fed PB)

I will be honest here. They are aids from cop side. But if you spread according to your abilities, and you know or ask at least other abilities, then you have more chance of winning. Just like in any part in life communication means everything.

The New PB and changes made to the Bank are aids for Rebels as well. It's so heavily Rebel Sided that it's super boring. 

Please revert things @bamf

I'll probably post a community poll and you'll see how many people want the old places back, its not even funny how bad the PB and Bank is now.

Bishop, Mike Stmria and Don like this
6 hours ago, Haych said:

The New PB and changes made to the Bank are aids for Rebels as well. It's so heavily Rebel Sided that it's super boring. 

Please revert things @bamf

I'll probably post a community poll and you'll see how many people want the old places back, its not even funny how bad the PB and Bank is now.

Location likely won't go back to the island for the prison, but I can look for something similar in nature that perhaps affords better cover while approaching.  The bank I'll work on later in the week as well to change things around a touch.  

Haych likes this
On October 1, 2016 at 2:03 AM, JimmyBeans said:

Weak ass asylum rebels get another buff, what a shocker...

Better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, but they need more, lol...

Lethals don't give away your position :P 

bunni and Mike Stmria like this
3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Location likely won't go back to the island for the prison, but I can look for something similar in nature that perhaps affords better cover while approaching.  The bank I'll work on later in the week as well to change things around a touch.  

Can you please fix cadet to us? I really wanna apply! :D

Edited by PintoNaGrama
8 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Special Purpose suits have way to much armor and i doubt they will add the full ghillie jungle (CSAT) due to the fact it has the same armor as pilot coveralls, recon fatigue and CSAT potato ghillie suit

If its the same then why not add it as another variant?? I've said this a multiple times already adding small changes like that increase interest in the game because there is something new to obtain.

23 minutes ago, bamf said:

Revert the layout of the Bank to how it used to be and add some minor adjustments to help cops push. As long as it's not clustered it's fine. Just don't forget that whatever cover you add for the APD, the Rebels will take advantage of it and use it on defence. 

Mike Stmria and explicit like this
17 hours ago, Ebola said:

@Paratus @bamf @Olio

May I make a suggestion though I think the guardian crate variants were great. I would imagine people would be all over those crates if you added some of the other eye catching variants i.e. Special Purpose Suit (green hex), Full Ghillie Jungle (CSAT), CAR-95 (green hex), Light Combat Helmet (Tropic) etc... Or another way would be to remove some of the unpopular/unused clothing that's already cluttering rebel clothing shop. Here  are a couple of examples:  b23ba582edf9e59fa5634f750746e49f.pngbbc20c332af293ea210fc33a1f8e6b07.pngb6156737b150ef04c9de7bdc0d2b3e85.png8dbf23240e9fc593707c4b6386d4fb6e.png

I like this.