Change log 7.7.1

bamf

1 minute ago, Haych said:

minimal effort to add them in, adds nothing to the mission file, looks hella sexy, can be spread through out Donor 1-5 as Donor Levels are pretty shit now.

Would actually give me a reason to donate and get donor 3, being able to buy cop sports hatchbacks seems to be the only benefit of having donor 3..

oh and being able to buy that shitty RepyT skin

Edited by Jimbo
4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Would actually give me a reason to donate and get donor 3, being able to buy cop sports hatchbacks seems to be the only benefit of having donor 3..

Donor Levels are pretty shit now and it seems like @Paratus has neglected them because Loot Crates are most likely bringing in more than enough income to keep the servers running. 

7 hours ago, Haych said:

Donor Levels are pretty shit now and it seems like @Paratus has neglected them because Loot Crates are most likely bringing in more than enough income to keep the servers running. 

So I found this new site called Asylum Lotto. 

And I put in like 5 dollars and won this really small pot, like 50 dollars. 

But it was so cool.

:kappa: 

.Sean and Mahdizzle like this

Can you just get rid of the war rating / leaderboards until you fix it? Seasons are lasting onwards of 2months minimum, season finishes are not announced, war rating is all sorts of fucked up, victory ranking hasn't worked as intended since release, just remove it until it's functioning as intended.

13 hours ago, Jimbo said:

If it was up to me, I would just reset everyone back to 0. First season was so broken that people have over 3000 points, I don't think the system was intended for people to have so many points so upon season resets, people still lose 60 points per death. You can't fix something and expect it to work well with the old systems points still in place. It makes no sense.

Make donation goals for each month. If we reach the goal for that month, then we should unlock exclusive items for the entire next month.

Say the goal is set to $400 for the month of October. If we reach that goal or exceed it, then for the month of November we can buy colored ifrits or whatever you agree on.

I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before, but I really believe it should be implemented. It would make people have a reason to donate each month.

Chau, Mike Stmria, .Sean and 4 others like this
59 minutes ago, Addon said:

Make donation goals for each month. If we reach the goal for that month, then we should unlock exclusive items for the entire next month.

Say the goal is set to $400 for the month of October. If we reach that goal or exceed it, then for the month of November we can buy colored ifrits or whatever you agree on.

I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before, but I really believe it should be implemented. It would make people have a reason to donate each month.

I really doubt Paratus has any other plans with donations as Loot Crates is bringing in more than enough income, but we can all dream for coloured Ifrits and Donor Ranks that mean something

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
50 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

Pls make the recapping on cartels to 30 min, can't even start running drugs before some sdar guy comes and start capping it

Agreed, also the Cartel capping system should slightly change similar to how Olympus has theres.

Currently if you have the cap on 100% all its take is 1 person to sit on it for 1 minute for you to lose the cap and all benefits that come from it. You should only lose the benefits when the gang gets the cap to 0 and starts capping up, however you shouldn't lose the benefits when they are capping down from 100%. It makes no sense for the cap to take 20 minutes only for you to lose it from 1 minute of capping.

Any updates on what's being done to fix the mass kicks? It's still happening and it's been a while since we've heard something from dev standpoint.

I also love how custom skin Ifrits where added which actually take some time and effort to make, yet people still wan't the much cooler coloured Ifrits added, and they take hardly any effort to add in. #ListenToTheCommunity and give us those sexy beasts as Donor Items because currently Donor Levels are beyond bad, and ever since the loss of Donor Town and Sports Hatchback perks, you haven't compensated for them.

Edited by Haych
Don, George Lopaz and Mike Stmria like this