Change log 7.7.1

bamf

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

My bounty was actually from raping dork and his friends everynight when Velocity was around, haven't played BH alot since they disbanded, made me alot of money :FeelsBadMan:

Was meta after 7.0 TBH, I've made millions doing it but now it's just for memes and kidnapping cops

36 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

My bounty was actually from raping dork and his friends everynight when Velocity was around, haven't played BH alot since they disbanded, made me alot of money :FeelsBadMan:

lol congrats . proud of you waiting for us and tracking us down . Be proud of yourself man just like your gangbank :frog:

Frizzy likes this
5 hours ago, bamf said:

Should be this AM hopefully.  

While you're at it @bamf can you fix the scroll wheel add action being stupidly slow + sometimes bugging out and not working? Also with regards to Gear Up, can you make it to where it gives us the sync'd loadout rather than the last saved state? Because it charges full price and gives half spent mags most of the time.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Dredd and Budbringer like this
1 hour ago, william said:

so i cant place more than 2 crates in my 3 crate house, how to fix?

Contact an admin and be firm:). They'll say your house is fucked but it isn't, it has happened to way more houses then just a couple so there is an error. Go ask for help in the account support channel. I had a couple houses that were "fucked" and they helped me out.

Hotfix 2:

• Cop Y inventory should no longer disappear
  • Players should keep their primary weapon when revived
  • Bounties will show up more precisely now
  • Paramilitary vehicles now require a talent to take out from the garage (the same talent you use to purchase them)
  • Crafting items you have not unlocked should no longer work
  • The bank and prison have had small adjustments to their layout
  • The ladder at the bank should again allow roof access
  • Misc. Z axis fixes to the Altis map
  • Crates should now properly delete
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and Miles like this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Cop Y inventory should no longer disappear
  • Players should keep their primary weapon when revived
  • Bounties will show up more precisely now
  • Paramilitary vehicles now require a talent to take out from the garage (the same talent you use to purchase them)
  • Crafting items you have not unlocked should no longer work
  • The bank and prison have had small adjustments to their layout
  • The ladder at the bank should again allow roof access
  • Misc. Z axis fixes to the Altis map
  • Crates should now properly delete

Thanks @bamf

18 hours ago, MatthewV said:

@bamf I have spent easily over 50k re buying supply's on cop. This shit is insane. I cant even soft log to go to a bank/prison break without losing all my medical supplies. I'm done playing at this point until it's fixed!

Welcome to rebel life where when you die you lose your "y".  Its an inconvenience at best, its not game breaking in anyway. 

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Rebels didn't lose their Y on soft logs/relog, smh. 

Did you even read my statement or was that just a sad attempt to get likes?

As I said, welcome to a rebels life where they are forced to rebuy every time they die.  Having to buy new y as a cop every so often wasnt a game changer at all.  A cop has many options to get around, instead of soft logging take a chopper or drive. It was your choice to soft log and lose your shit. If done right you would only need to have done it when you logged back in after logging off.  

56 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Did you even read my statement or was that just a sad attempt to get likes?

As I said, welcome to a rebels life where they are forced to rebuy every time they die.  Having to buy new y as a cop every so often wasnt a game changer at all.  A cop has many options to get around, instead of soft logging take a chopper or drive. It was your choice to soft log and lose your shit. If done right you would only need to have done it when you logged back in after logging off.  

Yeah ok, drive to fed (when it works), pb and banks, that's a good joke. :fail:  Fortunately the devs fixed it. And I read what you wrote and responded accordingly. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz