Change log 7.7.1

bamf

9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Get it through your thick skull, you have numerous advantages as a rebel and you would get your shit pushed in if we were anywhere near a level playing field.  You guys are pampered pussies who get treated with kid gloves by the people running this server.

Alright then, put your money where your mouth is and join a rebel gang, then go fight Elysium. That way you'll be on an even playing field and you'll wipe their asses right?

@Haych@Jimbopush his shit in please.

Haych likes this
9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Some day you just might be, APD officers are the most skilled players on this server, with all the disadvantages that come with it, they still come through and crush rebels with numerous advantages daily.

With better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, these scrubs should be winning literally every fight.

Image result for I'm sorry but who are you gif

Ronald, Mike Stmria, Tiger and 3 others like this
20 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Alright then, put your money where your mouth is and join a rebel gang, then go fight Elysium. That way you'll be on an even playing field and you'll wipe their asses right?

@Haych@Jimbopush his shit in please.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

You are fucking shit. Every bank/fed/prison we do we win because people like you on the APD force snipe and tell there constables to rush. You are fucking trash at this game and if you were a rebel for a day and fought cartels you wouldn't be even able to make it to vendor rocks. So shut your fucking mouth and know your place bitch.

2 minutes ago, R4N9A said:

Image result for I'm sorry but who are you gif

More rebels that need to have every advantage in every fight or else it's unfair. Then they make posts like these to make it seem like that officer is alone in his opinion but really it is the opinion of most of the APD. Some of these posts are borderline harassment towards someone just trying to share their opinion. We just want balance and our experience on cop not to be a depressing chore(especially with this update) and lately it has been.

Gubber Flexx likes this

Rebels share their opinions = likes +1

APD officer shares their opinion = fucking harassment.

I fucking hate the APD and I always will, or at least till the day I don't go to jail for 10 mins but, its clear most of the community are rebels. Just by seeing the amount of hate that cops get when suggesting something. Once again half of this community needs to feel superior at all times, probably because they are nothing without asylum?? Idk.

Vhantom likes this
18 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

More rebels that need to have every advantage in every fight or else it's unfair. Then they make posts like these to make it seem like that officer is alone in his opinion but really it is the opinion of most of the APD. Some of these posts are borderline harassment towards someone just trying to share their opinion. We just want balance and our experience on cop not to be a depressing chore(especially with this update) and lately it has been.

I believe he used the phrase "pussy ass rebels" 

Also that is not the opinion of most of the apd, it's the opinion of those people that played on the server for 2 weeks, became a cop, and have never done anything else since. Ask any lt any sgt and the majority of corporals that aren't new to the server and you'll see. Also I've played pretty much nothing but cop the past month, and everyone I've talked to thus far has loved the seizing change.

Edited by DreamC

@Phantom ViperViper being a career cop is a lot easier then a career rebel. U should try it. Cops ALWAYS win at the end. Unlimited gear,guns free if u want. People always keeping their bountys so u will get paid at the end of it all. They wanted for 10k at the start then 50k for killing u so many times as u kept running back. Career rebels could get kicked from a gang for being bad.. Career cops just need to be there and suck someone off to get promoted.

Rag likes this
10 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

@Phantom ViperViper being a career cop is a lot easier then a career rebel. U should try it. Cops ALWAYS win at the end. Unlimited gear,guns free if u want. People always keeping their bountys so u will get paid at the end of it all.

I think that is one of the big issues right now though is not getting paid. With the servers conditions lately it seems eight times out of ten the server goes down precisely when we start to process very large bounties. Your probably going ya right but I'm not kidding after everyone gets kicked almost all the officers log off because after all that fighting to capture these people we don't get rewarded and it is very depressing. Should we not be fully rewarded for capturing someone who is better armed and most of the time better skilled than most officers.

Another subject is use of lethals. Often in fights with gangs we are outnumbers, on average you will see 3-5 officers fighting a group of 6-10 rebels(at least on server 2) so we need to level the fight some and people get lethaled. Do you know how depressing it is to lethal a 100k bounty that you have been fighting with for a while just to get paid like $500. Then it's level and you capture the guys with like 1 or 2 manslaughters.

Like you say, the reward of cop is always getting paid in the end but that doesn't always happen because the server conveniently kicks people or we have to lethal someone while fight an "uphill battle" if you know what I mean.

I know the problems but I don't have the answers.

Manglur187 likes this
23 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

They will be put there later on but not right now because they want to earn some money from crates first before they let u buy what u want on market. 

makes sense. Guess im just gonna wait for them to be put on market. Wasted enough money on creates :P

10 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Some day you just might be, APD officers are the most skilled players on this server, with all the disadvantages that come with it, they still come through and crush rebels with numerous advantages daily.

With better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, these scrubs should be winning literally every fight.

I am full time cop and I hope that you are just a troll because what you are saying doesnt make sense. When rebels recruit for serious gangs they want people who know how to fight and communicate while for apd no  requirements state that you need to be good fighter. Most of the cops are shit when it comes to fighting but they are not to blame because cop is not all about fighting. Now days most of the cadets are people who just got arma and played on asylum 14days (sit in kavala 14days) and joined apd because civ is to hard when you are new to arma. I had a constable in channel yesterday that was so happy because he figured he can press F to switch to burst... In no way are APD officers most skilled players on this server and i would like u to prove me wrong with my 100+h/month cop on average. 

DreamC and Manglur187 like this
3 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

I think that is one of the big issues right now though is not getting paid. With the servers conditions lately it seems eight times out of ten the server goes down precisely when we start to process very large bounties. Your probably going ya right but I'm not kidding after everyone gets kicked almost all the officers log off because after all that fighting to capture these people we don't get rewarded and it is very depressing. Should we not be fully rewarded for capturing someone who is better armed and most of the time better skilled than most officers.

Another subject is use of lethals. Often in fights with gangs we are outnumbers, on average you will see 3-5 officers fighting a group of 6-10 rebels(at least on server 2) so we need to level the fight some and people get lethaled. Do you know how depressing it is to lethal a 100k bounty that you have been fighting with for a while just to get paid like $500. Then it's level and you capture the guys with like 1 or 2 manslaughters.

Like you say, the reward of cop is always getting paid in the end but that doesn't always happen because the server conveniently kicks people or we have to lethal someone while fight an "uphill battle" if you know what I mean.

Isn't the point of cop to rp not make money? If you want to chase bounties just to turn them in to make cash bounty hunt. 

kingtoad likes this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

Isn't the point of cop to rp not make money? If you want to chase bounties just to turn them in to make cash bounty hunt. 

Isn't the point of asylum life to rp not to go have big rebel battles that involves no talking to non-rp trash talking.

Also when we capture people they are often salty and there is no good rp there so instead we get rewards with cash. If someone roleplays well we lower their ticket or pardon them. So we get rewarded with roleplay and less to no cash instead.

On another note, we get paid peoples bounties so we can get gear, if we could get better gear at more expensive prices we would buy it but they don't let us because we need to keep the rebels at an advantage that they wouldn't have if this server was realistic like the devs are apparently trying to make it like.

Dredd and Manglur187 like this

I have to say, that seizing procedure is really great. More realistic and that's what I like. Thumbs up

It would be great if you can improve seizing illegal stuff from civs. Because If you have a civ with coke on him and you are seizing that coke it also seizes his weapon and then I'm just comping all those who didn't shoot on me and that weapon wasn't reasonably seized.

Edited by RayPerson
1 minute ago, ColtonB205 said:

An easier way to fix that is to simply give them their gun back which is now a possibility.

Sounds good but I didn't notice that those items are really physically in the vehicle trunk. Thanks for the tip, I'll do it next time like this

8 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

Yo I was told there's tons of cry baby cops like you, but I thought I was being trolled because I never saw it.. but after reading this you truly have opened my eyes. Thank you!

Professor Pericles likes this
3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

You're honestly starting to wear just a little thin on my patience.

From what I'm hearing of your complaints, you might be better off to go play Bounty Hunter with Skiptracer Talents and a couple of friends decked out in Rebel gear. Because clearly something about what exactly the purpose of the APD is doesn't seem to be clicking quite right for you.

The APD is not expected to, or equipped to, handle a large number of highly armed and well-organized militant combatants. Catch those kinds of guys with their pants down instead of complaining when you try to rush 10+ of them and die every time. They do have times where they're not with 10 friends, and are basically unarmed. Capitalize on those moments.

Sorry, just sharing my opinion. If that is how we are interned to operate then that's fine. If we aren't suppose to fight big rebel groups fine, just don't make our gameplay experience a chore elsewhere. Now I have to constantly have to stop by the HQs after every arrest to drop stuff off instead if continuing my patrol. Maybe evidence lockers at checkpoints? 

If I didn't like this server, I wouldn't play here, but I do like it and I share my thoughts on what I think would make the server more enjoyable for me. Not sure why others are harrassing me for me just sharing my opinion. 

Frizzy likes this
14 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

An easier way to fix that is to simply give them their gun back which is now a possibility.

Cant do that, you would be seizing their weapons license as well. Since theyll have no license the gun they have would be considered illegal. 

7 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I've played quite a bit of cop following this patch to see how it plays out. It's not as terrible as some people make it seem. More often than not, you're just going a few minutes out of your way. Even then, more often than not you're through checking whatever it was you needed to check and will go past an HQ to go somewhere else anyway.

I'm sure something along those lines will come down the pipe eventually.

Ya alright. Really quick though. Is it possible to make it so cops can check the Y inventory of all cop cars so that we can see if we need to go back to hq. Cops like to play musical chairs with cars when we group up and you often end up with someone else's car not having access to the Y inventory

Edited by Phantom Viper

Would be nice though if there was an option to where you could chose to seize their firearm and items separately. On many occasions the criminal I will stop only has lock-picks but has an MX or other legal firearm and was not miss using it.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by ColtonB205