Gang Wars III

Goku

12 hours ago, Goku said:

Who would you like to see?

I'm not sure if this would work, or make sense... BUT like if their is a semi finals, right. And say for example 1 team like Prime, had already confirmed their spot because they won their quarter final round. Maybe try get the leader or best player from Prime ( ONLY AN EXAMPLE ) to come commentate over the match that will decide who they play in the semi's? ( eg: Tiger from Prime commentating over Elysium VS Tenacity? because those were the two possible teams they would compete in the semi's) 

IDK,

it sounded great in my head,

but

yeah

xd

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
13 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Idk lots of people. Leon was really funny last time, Haych, Valerios maybe (ik he's retarded but people love him really), Jimbo would be funny, HardyB, Ollie, the list goes on bro. I'd happily do it if asked too. I'm sure lots of people would be willing to and It adds a twist to the gang wars :) 

I'm retarded?i hate bikstok every single moment for this video i swear

Edited by Valerios
Carson, MrSmoke, Nightfury and 3 others like this
On 10/26/2016 at 3:16 AM, Goku said:

(Intro Coming)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR GANG

Rules:

1) This is a fun event and we want to show everyone else on the server good sportsmanship. With this being said, Shit talking is always welcomed.
2) The Gang Wars will be hosted on a PRIVATE server so we will not have any Interfence
3) Each fight will be 10vs10. If you do not have enough to fight a 10v10 you will fight a man down.
4) One team per gang. Co-Ops may be made to suit the smaller gangs.
5) 1 Life Rule, Unless you get revived by your gang mate.
6) Gangs must be in Asylum Teamspeak for easier communication with the Admins, channels will be locked to keep the Kavala trolls out of there.
7) Gangs must be online 15 minutes prior to the fights; every 30 minutes your late, you forfeit one loss.
8) All matches will be the BEST of 3, the Championship and bronze match will be the best of 5..
9) Weapons and gear will be provided.
10) The bracket will be seeded at random and is Single Elimination.
11) No Bitching about locations; they are random, so prove that you can handle any cartel.
12) At no time Can you sub in a player that is NOT on your roster that you submitted.
13) If a player disconnects during a round, you may choose one of your subs to replace him the next match.
14) Also if a player disconnects during a round, that player that disconnected will have to wait till the next round to join the fight again
15) Each team will have a LIMITED time to gear up. At the end of the Time limit, if you are not ready you will be teleported anyways. Don't be a Deputy Karl
16) IF you are banned on Asylum, you will not be able to participate in this event. If a team is caught using a player that is banned in Asylum, that team will be DQ'd

If any other rules come up i will notify the leaders and they will be responsible for notifying you.

PRIZE POOL:

$6,000,000 prize pool!!!

1st place - 4m

2nd place - 1.2m

3rd place - $750k

Hosted by Bilal Battu, Goku, and a few other Administrators are pending as official judges of Asylum Gang Wars.

The official stream for this gang wars will be www.twitch.tv/gokuistheone,

A meeting will be held with all Leaders of gangs that are potentially participating on October 29th, 2016 at 1:00PM Pacific Time.

If any questions please feel free to message me.

Gang wars will commence November 5th, 2016. If a few gangs have all NA members will possibly start on the 4th in the late afternoon.

Will it be bias as fuck?

Also once a map has been chosen, played and won will that gang have to fight again if you fuck up with locations?

8 minutes ago, simon-pc said:

Will it be bias as fuck?

Also once a map has been chosen, played and won will that gang have to fight again if you fuck up with locations?

If you think the last one was Bias then by all means DONT COMPETE. You don't have to put in a roster. So stop being a salt dawg and accept the fact that we're doing this again for you guys to enjoy.

Roice likes this
13 minutes ago, Haych said:

As I won't be competing this gang wars, I'll do my best to help Goku and the other Admins to make this as smooth as possible. If anyone has any suggestions with Banners/Artwork just hmu and we'll make it happen.

if we could get a #unbangareth on the banners that would be great hidir thanks x