bamf

Change log 8.0.0

42 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So has anyone actually used the new meth locations or have people just waited for them to be back in the original spots? Same goes for heroin.

I did a heroin run yesterday near kavala, wasn't bad, gonna try the new meth lab rv soon

Edited by crewsk8200
Just cause

33 minutes ago, Berus said:

Hum, @Gnashes are you still planning on adding that feature so players could turn on their house lights ? if i remember correctly @BlackShot was working on it

here's the suggestion post

Most likely too laggy with the all if the light sources.

1 hour ago, Berus said:

Hum, @Gnashes are you still planning on adding that feature so players could turn on their house lights ? if i remember correctly @BlackShot was working on it

here's the suggestion post

If I remember well, I gave @Gnashes the lights' relative position code for each house model a few months ago, but haven't heard anything since then. Maybe he got busy or didn't have time to write the system yet, or simply forgot about it. It happens.

Either way, good point! I had forgotten about them too.

And, @Gnashes, if you still need the code I can send it your away again.

Mr. Linux likes this

6 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So has anyone actually used the new meth locations or have people just waited for them to be back in the original spots? Same goes for heroin.

I haven't used them. In my opinion they should be reverted and instead they should make a midrange way to make money up in the northwestern region to give it more map activity. Either that or have 2 sets of fields for meth.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Can you make rangefinders do the same as binocs regarding tildes and masked players, swat cannot get names on helicopters etc

Not worth the extra checks.

SWAT is only active in redzones anyway.

26 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not worth the extra checks.

SWAT is only active in redzones anyway.

He's clearly putting his range finders in a car for use later... :kappa: 

But for real. Im still seeing people cooking crank in sheds. Something about setting up the lab and backing up slowly or some shit. 

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

He's clearly putting his range finders in a car for use later... :kappa: 

But for real. Im still seeing people cooking crank in sheds. Something about setting up the lab and backing up slowly or some shit. 

Go wall bang them

cHIP oTLE likes this

Old heroin house is what the meth lab is, surrounded by trees, some other houses and a large construction building.  Seems easy for po po to roll up undetected.

i don’t like it personally.  I take the time when meth lab is in that location to run crank or collect materials.

The new meth lab is pretty much better then the old one. It's all about a line, so you can get your money much faster then the old one in my opinion $

Edited by DeepHouse
Forget

15 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

• Additional crank exploit fixes
  • The crank lab now persists through restarts as a crank lab (and not a box truck)

How far can the smoke be seen?

20 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

Is gnashes going to nerf it; since its not Meth?

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

I think you'll be disappointed to know that Bamf has nerfed more things than me. I'm just the one who posts on the forums more.

Just now, Gnashes said:

I think you'll be disappointed to know that Bamf has nerfed more things than me. I'm just the one who posts on the forums more.

OK..... 

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Sorry gnashes 

26 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

Is it going to be nerfed  since its not Meth? 

2 hours ago, bamf said:

I was in Pygros HQ Towers and could see a guy cooking all the way in the town just below Rodo (Forgot the DP) but it was like 2.3 or 2.5km away, just depends on the terrain and view distance.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

The only nerf of I'm very unhappy with was the removal of sirens from parachutes.

Eric916 likes this

50 minutes ago, Pwnsome said:

The only nerf of I'm very unhappy with was the removal of sirens from parachutes.

agreed. not sure which post it was but some idiot blabbed to Gnashes about how parachutes had sirens and he just responded "interesting." and some higher up replied: "great now he's going to remove it good job" lol

Edited by Eric916
Pwnsome and crewsk8200 like this

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

agreed. not sure which post it was but some idiot blabbed to Gnashes about how parachutes had sirens and he just responded "interesting." and some higher up replied: "great now he's going to remove it good job" lol

Just like the crank cooking in sheds..  

Eric916 likes this

4 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Just like the crank cooking in sheds..  

4 hours ago, Gnashes said: