bamf

Change log 8.0.0

On 8/9/2017 at 11:20 AM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So has anyone actually used the new meth locations or have people just waited for them to be back in the original spots? Same goes for heroin.

I see people there every time i gather mats

@bamf @Gnashes Are we gonna see any additional clothing options in the future (other than the damn cast wetsuits everyone has a hard-on for)?  Maybe another variation of csats?  

If you don’t wanna overload the clothing stores, just remove tanoa clothing (not backpacks) and replace those with new options...

Google™ and rockchuck like this

2 hours ago, Faceless_ said:

Why you guys throwing all the shade at gnashes atleast he tries you know how long its been since I seen paratus's name on any fourm?

Just to clarify I wasn't saying @Gnashes did anything wrong.. 

Edited by Eric916

58 minutes ago, State ofthe art nanotech said:

Does crank use the three ingredients or meth cocktail, 

Same materials as meth.  RV is just a mobile meth lab.  You combine the materials into CRANK cocktail, and then cook into CRANK.

17 minutes ago, crewsk8200 said:

Would like to be able to buy the plane used for drug running just to fly around, maybe if you use your own plane you are exempt from the 15k risk

Well you can buy the plane, you are still just lended a different one.

Its a $35,000 vehicle though, considering all of the obstacles you have to face already(bandits, cops..etc.) it doesn't sound like a good idea.

4 hours ago, Aether said:

Well you can buy the plane, you are still just lended a different one.

Its a $35,000 vehicle though, considering all of the obstacles you have to face already(bandits, cops..etc.) it doesn't sound like a good idea.

Where u buy the plane at, the shops iv looked in didn't have it?

Just now, crewsk8200 said:

Where u buy the plane at, the shops iv looked in didn't have it?

The Caesar BTT is available at every air shop. If you can't see it you probably need a talent unlocked(though I wouldn't know for certain) or apex?

crewsk8200 likes this

Just now, Aether said:

The Caesar BTT is available at every air shop. If you can't see it you probably need a talent unlocked(though I wouldn't know for certain) or apex?

Thanks, and your right I'm sure I don't have the perk

Hotfix 5:

• The Strife server has been brought back online.  
  • Server driven events will fire on the Altis islands drafting you to war in Strife on Tanoa.  Go play Strife for 15 minutes or more, and you will receive $20,000 in bonus pay.
  • Level 4 donors may now purchase and wear the Wetsuit [CSAT].  
wollie35, BlackShot, Yeet and 1 other like this

On 8/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

i think it depends on person computer,some can see it real far an some can't. If someone can run at max they can see it pretty far out

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, bamf said:

Hotfix 5:

• Server driven events will fire on the Altis islands drafting you to war in Strife on Tanoa.  Go play Strife for 15 minutes or more, and you will receive $20,000 in bonus pay.

Successfully earned another $50 from me...

bamf likes this

23 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 5:

can we add this for UC officer who are LVL4 also please (CSAT Wetsuit)

Edited by James.Anderson
Dredd likes this

Just now, Azeh said:

$28 FOR A FUCKING MAP

WOOOOOOOOO guess I'm waiting for Malden

Sadly I'm with you on that one.  I wish they would just open up the map to everyone at this point.  Tanoa is the better choice for Strife over Malden though...

Jonesy likes this

Just now, bamf said:

Sadly I'm with you on that one.  I wish they would just open up the map to everyone at this point.  Tanoa is the better choice for Strife over Malden though...

Malden got a lot more players than Tanoa did for strife, everyone enjoyed it more if I remember correctly..

Just now, bamf said:

Malden 24/7 playlist

Thanks.

Edited by ChicoXL
I'm a sped
Azeh and Snufferino like this

Just now, Jimbo said:

Malden got a lot more players than Tanoa did for strife, everyone enjoyed it more if I remember correctly..

I think it was the other way around actually.  We'll see how it plays out - I'm not opposed to it being on Malden, but again it's not a great map...

wollie35 and Jonesy like this

Just now, bamf said:

You say that as you (Or Paratus, OR BOTH) hide the Wetsuit (CSAT) behind a 100 dollar paywall.

Just now, Kettles said:

You say that as you (Or Paratus, OR BOTH) hide the Wetsuit (CSAT) behind a 100 dollar paywall.

Most veterans that were asking for it have donated already.  We do have to pay for the servers to be up you know Kettles...

Google™ likes this