Change log 8.0.0

bamf

On 8/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

i think it depends on person computer,some can see it real far an some can't. If someone can run at max they can see it pretty far out

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, bamf said:

Hotfix 5:

• The Strife server has been brought back online.  
  • Server driven events will fire on the Altis islands drafting you to war in Strife on Tanoa.  Go play Strife for 15 minutes or more, and you will receive $20,000 in bonus pay.
  • Level 4 donors may now purchase and wear the Wetsuit [CSAT].  

Successfully earned another $50 from me...

bamf likes this
23 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 5:

• The Strife server has been brought back online.  
  • Server driven events will fire on the Altis islands drafting you to war in Strife on Tanoa.  Go play Strife for 15 minutes or more, and you will receive $20,000 in bonus pay.
  • Level 4 donors may now purchase and wear the Wetsuit [CSAT].  

can we add this for UC officer who are LVL4 also please (CSAT Wetsuit)

Edited by James.Anderson
Dredd likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

I'ma just get someone else to sell them to me :) privately that's a Level 4 Donor

Im sure Gnashes will put a "check" for wearing that, so when you put it on it disappears, good thing you said this publicly so now he can.

Jonesy and Google™ like this
Just now, Azeh said:

don't get your hopes up, i'm still waiting for civs to be able to use cop sirens

I'm trying to figure out how to change RP initiation rules around that.  That's why that hasn't happened yet.  I'd like to see that in game as well, but I see it being terribly abused with our current rules...

Snufferino likes this
Just now, Leady said:

+1 for Tanoa, Wouldn't mind seeing what an Altis strife would look like. I think it would help with jets/tanks as they have to spread further out so less likely to be camped by multiple

No.  Jets are way too OP for what strife is.  They serve no purpose other than to spawn rape.  They're too fast to even lock onto with static AA.  People need to get better skill and learn how to use rotorlib if they wanna keep camping objectives from the air with little risk.

Budbringer likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Most veterans that were asking for it have donated already.  We do have to pay for the servers to be up you know Kettles...

Yeah, I remember having a chuckle when people jokingly said it'd be added as a crate item or something but you guys just took that idea and ran with it.

If anything this makes me feel less inclined to donate especially with you patronizing me with the obvious fact that donations keep the servers running.

Just now, Kettles said:

Yeah, I remember having a chuckle when people jokingly said it'd be added as a crate item or something but you guys just took that idea and ran with it.

If anything this makes me feel less inclined to donate especially with you patronizing me with the obvious fact that donations keep the servers running.

I'm not patronizing you, just stating a fact.  Also - people thought they would go into a loot crate.  I decided to take the randomness out of this one, and just make it a donor item.  At level 4 they will be around, but a touch more rare.  

Just now, bamf said:

I'm not patronizing you, just stating a fact.  Also - people thought they would go into a loot crate.  I decided to take the randomness out of this one, and just make it a donor item.  At level 4 they will be around, but a touch more rare.  

Thanks for making it only cost 100 dollars but I think I'll just stick with the Black Wetsuit until Asylum dies.

JAY1HP, Space, Google™ and 3 others like this