Reporting players

Xehons

Some people are deserving of a report and some aren't really depends on the severity and infraction.

It's really up to how much it has affected your gameplay.  

We have people who report someone for sneezing in their direction and we have some people that only report if it causes a significant loss of some sort.  

2 years prior to becoming admin I only had 3 reports ever.

16 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

i heard if u run people over it's only a 12 hr ban. is that true??

15 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

False.

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

not true, got a 24hour for vdming and passenger seating half of your gang + temper :(

yea i ran over nearly all of marzoh's gang and killed them at church, they made a montage of me doing it and i got a 12 hour ban.

6 hours ago, D0SW0LF said:

I have dealt with scripters, rdmrs, vdmrs, exploiters and cops who deserve points and yet i will never report them these days to get banned because that is the admins job to do. Be active admins if you want them bans!

but thats not the way it works at all.

Admins have the mundane job of checking reports and acting on them or not. Most of them don't play the game not because they dont want to but because reports take like 

90% of their time. So if you are not reporting no one is getting banned!

9 hours ago, Manolo said:

but thats not the way it works at all.

Admins have the mundane job of checking reports and acting on them or not. Most of them don't play the game not because they dont want to but because reports take like 

90% of their time. So if you are not reporting no one is getting banned!

Well damn right I am not reporting the servers are so low most of the time and I dont care if there is a RDM'r or few its actually more interesting that way fighting the unexpected. But most the time you can tell who is going to RDM and such haha by there names and character skin

Xehons likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 1:51 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Some people are deserving of a report and some aren't really depends on the severity and infraction.

It's really up to how much it has affected your gameplay.  

We have people who report someone for sneezing in their direction and we have some people that only report if it causes a significant loss of some sort.  

2 years prior to becoming admin I only had 3 reports ever.

one was from me for questioning my sexuality