Jump to content
bamf

Change log 8.1.2

Recommended Posts

Just now, Farmer Steve said:

Yo there is a bug if you kick someone who is on cop out of your gang, he'll turn into a civ and lose the badge and when they die they'll drop their Y...

Whoops.

Really?  Easy spike strips...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Meth Cocktail: l340t6k.png
Meth:wrRaZxO.png
?

Looks good. As long as the 2 are different it doesn't really matter. The only issue I see is the old meth icon being changed to the meth cocktail icon might confuse people.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Meth Cocktail: l340t6k.png
Meth:wrRaZxO.png
?

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

GravL and cHIP oTLE like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, E4^ said:

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

As long as we don't suffer a price cut from the current method I'd say sure why not.

Kev 23 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, E4^ said:

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, E4^ said:

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

Good idea but doesn't really make sense bc Scotch has to age IRL which is why u have to wait. Meth doesn't have to age.

Edited by Christopher Steele

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Christopher Steele said:

Good idea but doesn't really make sense bc Scotch has to age IRL which is why u have to wait. Meth doesn't have to age.

Scotch has to age years,

meth has to crystalise for hours

BioHazard likes this

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, E4^ said:

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

I like this idea... but at that point, I'd just switch to crank...

Share this post


Link to post

Asylum servers are unable to reliably handle more than 70 players.  After that performance is random.  Dozens of players complaining of minute-long desync is no way to build a community.  Now you have cut off server #2, forcing even higher average-player-counts onto the other servers.  Either get server hardware that can handle 100 players, or reduce max players to what your servers can actually reliably handle: 70.

It is aggravating playing with 60+ seconds desync with a group.  You get into a vehicle and drive somewhere, but your friend is still getting into the vehicle 1-2KM back.  It is pointless to have servers up with this dismal level of performance.  And it's not just me with bad Internet or something, dozens of people complain in side-chat when player loads are high.  Once in a while the server can handle max players, but most of the time it can not.  Also, the server often crashes after 10 to 90 minutes of terrible desync.

Why oh why did you remove S2 when the player loads are already causing server issues?

 

Edit:

That's a great screenshot of the hacker.  Follow the money trail...

Edited by Samus_Aran
typo
K1NG, jeans, Steve and 6 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Samus_Aran said:

 

You must be new to Asylum. Unstable servers have been the #1 feature of Asylum for at least the last 18 months, prolly 24+.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Make it so you can cap a cartel if your a bh, and make it so if you have STANAG for the mx you can use it to cap

Just become a rebel. Problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Just become a rebel. Problem solved.

im pretty sure a katiba is ez craft.Store it in vehicle, fight with MX,lethal with katiba when they're downed,cap it with katiba,mx again problem solved

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gud Lub said:

im pretty sure a katiba is ez craft.Store it in vehicle, fight with MX,lethal with katiba when they're downed,cap it with katiba,mx again problem solved

You cant cap cartles if ur a bounty hunter.

BioHazard likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

What, so u can go downcap to bait a bounty, then down them when they push?

Cartels are a REBEL activity, NOT a vigilante one.

1+

 

Share this post


Link to post

Just because im a bounty hunter, doesnt mean I wont go cap cartel with my gang, If I get the 350k honour needed for apex I dont see why I wouldent be aloud to cap it, Its an illigal weapon if you have lethels, just like the katiba or the mk. If im capping a cartel im not gona go down my bounty, because then im gona need to go out of cover to restrain him and then I need to escape to go arrest them

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

What, so u can go downcap to bait a bounty, then down them when they push?

Cartels are a REBEL activity, NOT a vigilante one.

 

Edited by Nicolas March

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nicolas March said:

Just because im a bounty hunter, doesnt mean I wont go cap cartel with my gang, If I get the 350k honour needed for apex I dont see why I wouldent be aloud to cap it, Its an illigal weapon if you have lethels, just like the katiba or the mk. If im capping a cartel im not gona go down my bounty, because then im gona need to go out of cover to restrain him and then I need to escape to go arrest them

 

Stop fucking being a bounty hunter if ur gonna be sitting here bitching about it. Its a rebel activety not a bh one.

BioHazard likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BioHazard said:

He has a point^ stick to kavala with ur mx 

I dont remember when was the last time I was in kavala with a mx, I stopped going when farmers ville started kos me

Just now, BioHazard said:

Honestly that would be fucking aids if bounty hunters could cap

Before bounty hunters could cap if they had illigal weapons like the katiba or the mk, I dont see any reason why that got removed

 

Dident see anyone complain that a bounty hunter was caping a cartel with a lethel gun

Edited by Nicolas March

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nicolas March said:

I dont remember when was the last time I was in kavala with a mx, I stopped going when farmers ville started kos me

That seems to be the only time bounty hunters actually try go after me because they're all chilling there, apart from camping donor they don't do shit when I'm rolling round anywhere else with 100k+ bounty

Edited by BioHazard

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BioHazard said:

That seems to be the only time bounty hunters actually try go after me because they're all chilling there, apart from camping donor they don't do shit when I'm rolling round anywhere else with 100k+ bounty

100k is like 2.5k honor.

I need like 85k more for master crusader.

It sucks so much that the ratio is so big.If it was like 1:25 im sure it would have been much better.

BioHazard likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BioHazard said:

That seems to be the only time bounty hunters actually try go after me because they're all chilling there, apart from camping donor they don't do shit when I'm rolling round anywhere else with 100k+ bounty

Well thats a lie:shrug: i have came after you and your gang many times

Edited by E4^

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gud Lub said:

100k is like 2.5k honor.

I need like 85k more for master crusader.

It sucks so much that the ratio is so big.If it was like 1:25 im sure it would have been much better.

100k is 1k honour

honour is worked out as its the bounty divided by 10

Good Lub likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...