LYFCHEAT: Avoiding the money cap

Since i have seen many people complain about the money cap i will tell you some Secrets.

In-game money is used to buy things ingame.

Instead of stacking up those bills like Al Capone we have to "spend" money to avoid hitting the limit.

Some things most people don't have which you should buy before hitting money cap:

• 5 Houses (Not just standard shit, but buy the most expensive and rare buildings that let you run 200m to rebel instead of 2km!)
  • Max out the vehicle garage with .50 cals, Ifrits, HEMMT's
  • Max out the Helicopter garage with Orca's, literally till you cannot buy more.
  • Max out prestige rank to Eminent for that sweet ass jet!
  • Stack houses with loadouts/medical/speedbombs/suicide vests
  • You could also you know.. give a fairly small amount of money to new players to help them start off.
  • Compensate gear for friends when you decided to peek battle without defibs

After this it requires some creativity but there's still loads to actually spend money on!

• Finance a huge kavala convoy of 50 cals and Ifrits and call in the cops!
  • Try winning the lottery within a hour!
  • Start making people on the streets addicted to drugs, literally just buy as much as you can and tell people to try that crank shit out yo!
  • Camp rebel with a suicide vest, everytime someone tries to get in you blow him face off!
  • Bribe cops! I mean everyone has a price, i would be giving out a pardon aswell if someone shoved a big backpack of money in my car!

Alright if you tried everything above and you still just can't get rid of your money.. it's gonna be boring being at money cap.

So last but not least: 

Spoiler

Dupe a small part of your money so gnashes wipes your acc!! :kappa:

For any critizm or feedback please post below.

Do not turn this thread into a troll thread! Some people should really read what i have to say

good writeup!

dont forget the impending nerf on scotch prices coming!

I respect the staff entirely, but nerfing too much may hurt server pop. for example, look what 5 is lacking, and look at it population. I understand wanting to control how easily money is made, but if you micro manage it to the point it feels more like arma : life is fuedal... your gonna have issues. And i know the mentality "my population is amazing, they will always adjust no matter what i do!" nope, sometimes.. people will flock to the "other servers". don't let obsession of controlling balance drive away players. It has not happened yet. But, i dont want to see it start. 

Edited by Reavantos
Frizzy, Mike Stmria and Haych like this

I remember my first gang I was ever in. We weren't anything special, we knew we would lose every cartel we fought, but we still TRIED to cap the cartel because of the insane amount of money that it drew in for us. When we weren't fighting cartels, we were making money to try and fight it again. We constantly practiced and tried to get better.

Now, these smaller gangs have no intention to even think about going to the cartels. Why? They could probably make more money fishing and doing random things rather then making a high risk fight.

Frizzy, Treeherder, Addon and 3 others like this
26 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Explain how it makes new people come when they have to compete with 100 mil? 

What? Right now new players can't even compete with gang caps at 10 players with 1 mil Each. There was and never will be an easy solution for new players. You have to get good and prove you're a good player...so then punishing the veterans makes sense then? 

Steve likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I'm hearing that rebels need more reason to make money.

Lets increase the price on loadouts + rebel vehicles, then everyone needs to actively do shit to be dominant again! WOOOHOO

ha

how about instead of useless shit

we just get some damn reasons to go hold the fucking cartels

so that people start fighting

to hold these fucking cartels

because holding them does something for them

and then by fighting

they spend money

the money that they make

from holding the fucking cartels

and the fucking cartels that they are fighting

someone else wants

because there would be a fucking reason

to hold the fucking cartels

so then another fucking group comes

because they want the fucking cartel

they want to hold the fucking cartel

because they get something from it

and then another one

and another one

and fucking bank money has been spent at rebels

to go to fight

gg.

Krypp chill brah i'm just fucking around.

There's just no huge deal about this money cap, it's fine as it is.

Cartels are dying because they don't have a good reason to fight there.

Only gangs that do fight there is either out of desperation or veterans that just want to fight but honestly don't give a fuck about who owns it.

4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Krypp chill brah i'm just fucking around.

There's just no huge deal about this money cap, it's fine as it is.

Cartels are dying because they don't have a good reason to fight there.

Only gangs that do fight there is either out of desperation or veterans that just want to fight but honestly don't give a fuck about who owns it.

I don't understand how players who came so far after Asylum was at its 100% golden age keep telling people how "nothing is wrong"...that's like a measly runt telling a Major in the army how cutting pension pay to only 90% of its previous amount is balanced, how it should be, etc....when you literally just graduated boot camp.

Gtho

Edited by Kryptonn
Frizzy, KevinOB and john_gotti like this
Just now, Kryptonn said:

I don't understand how players who came so far after Asylum was at its 100% golden age keep telling people how "nothing is wrong"...that's like telling a measly runt telling a Major in the army how cutting pension pay to only 90% of its previous amount is balanced, how it should be, etc....when you literally just graduated boot camp.

Gtho

If everything else scales down, it's fine in that reference. Like the bullshit with minimum wage raising to like $10ph. Won't fix shit, ever. Because the companies aren't going to lose money by paying employees more, so the .99 burger will be 1.49 next time. 

kryptonthegamer likes this
13 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

I will +1 anything that gets gangs to fight gangs, instead of pissing around with the APD. Especially if it will stop certain gangs from spamming 911 with texts about how they are better than the APD during prisons/banks etc, dang that gets annoying fast.

Frizzy and Clepto O'Malley like this
37 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

ha

and then by fighting

they spend money

the money that they make

someone else wants

and then another one

and another one

to go to fight

gg.

Beautiful.

Abdullah Jihad likes this
4 hours ago, Sants said:

I remember my first gang I was ever in. We weren't anything special, we knew we would lose every cartel we fought, but we still TRIED to cap the cartel because of the insane amount of money that it drew in for us. When we weren't fighting cartels, we were making money to try and fight it again. We constantly practiced and tried to get better.

Now, these smaller gangs have no intention to even think about going to the cartels. Why? They could probably make more money fishing and doing random things rather then making a high risk fight.

I dont fight cartels because "AMD" when my i7 4790k comes in you wont have a cartel fight without me. My potato aim will improve once i get decemt frames

4 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

ha

and then by fighting

they spend money

the money that they make

someone else wants

and then another one

and another one

to go to fight

gg.

Also like he said...cartels dont make you money so only when you want to fight for fun would you go there...

22 hours ago, Kryptonn said:

I don't understand how players who came so far after Asylum was at its 100% golden age keep telling people how "nothing is wrong"...that's like a measly runt telling a Major in the army how cutting pension pay to only 90% of its previous amount is balanced, how it should be, etc....when you literally just graduated boot camp.

Gtho

Aha and i'm that person?

Don't think you remotely know me mate.. 

Asylum changed and got worse for big gangs and gangs in general. Yet it got better in many ways. You only think of yourself, the past and your golden era of cartel fights. But thats never getting back to how it was. 

Things change, get old and blunt. Just means you gotta move on. 

I personally love the changes asylum brought. Ofcourse there is lots of pro's and con's between those times but i still find myself enjoying playing daily.

BlackShot likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2016 at 0:21 PM, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Or remove the restriction that turns players away more than pulls in new players?

Couldn't agree more.

I have always said, why take away from a players hard work? Why should it be easy for the new guy? It shouldn't. You should fear that huge fucking gang that all has 30 mil+. When I first played on Asylum the thought of reaching that status was more exciting and inspiring then anything else. Now I feel less motivated and hindered with less choices. People should be able to have as much money as they want. They won the feds, won the cartel fights and zombied through the meth runs at 3 am. Cater to the players who are loyal, and play often instead of the random who plays once a week. Also keep in mind, those players who have been playing for a long time and are very active are usually the ones who post on the forums, give suggestions, reply to suggestions. They are the ones keeping the community together so much more then the new player who has no clue what kind of addiction he is about to get into.

kryptonthegamer and Hyper like this