APD Review

Should Durga be removed from Captain?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Should Durga be removed from Captain?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

I'm a career cop that never applied for corporal, probably have atleast 10x your civ time and gang experience than all of you tunnel rats together.

But you're right, i love sucking that D. 

Dex Chase has never been a Tunnel Snake, pay attention to our roster if you want to throw insults.

I'd generalize you and throw you into a clique of pigs but I honestly don't know who the fuck you are.

Guts and NotSoNutty like this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Like anyone would ever say anything negative publicly....  

I would I don't give a shit , here it is:

durga can be an asshole, jerk, insensitive, metylical, and too agressive at times. 

But it regardless he is the captain.  He makes the rules, and besides this stupid 2nd joke of a rank, he has bettered the apd with his policies. Why remove someone who actually does something for the apd except sit in captain channel basking in the light of his badge.  You see Durga in game more than 90% of the LTs. 

so let's remove him and promote a LT that dosnt play the game anymore to captain sounds like fun.

and this whole thing is not towards you hot wings just the first part :) 

Pentax and Sergio like this
4 minutes ago, OG Kermit said:

Durga is straight forward and that is rare nowadays, he may be a hard ass but he is legit in what he does, he is not afraid to stand up for himself and his beliefs 

#KeepDurga2k16

but when im a hardass, i get removed :P 

Kids have it too soft against the APD and thats why they pistol bang them everyday. 

They saw me in kavala and they would run and hide because i didn't deal with their shit and talk to them like i was apologizing for something.

3 hours ago, OG Kermit said:

Durga is straight forward and that is rare nowadays, he may be a hard ass but he is legit in what he does, he is not afraid to stand up for himself and his beliefs 

Its funny because I have been crucified for doing those same things :shrug:

Edited by HotWings
59 minutes ago, Billy123 said:

Durga goes overboard a lot over little things and berates people for no real reason at times. Durga will over react with punishments from time to time, but all in all from what ive seen 80% of the time he is a good lad. For all the times i have seen him act like a cunt, i have seen twice as many of him leading by example.

Calling a whole community to vote on weather durga is a cunt or not is cuntier than anything ive seen durga do for 2 years, so stick your poll up your arse :)

For those of us who have been around for a while durga is what he is :P .

Also i saw him actually pardon 2 people in a row on server 4 a few days ago so he may have gone a bit soft. 

DS billy

Must've been a bug... servers are acting up lately :frog:

@Colonel SandersDemoted to permanent Cadet! Kappa..

@Durga came back for a reason / they gave him the opportunity to come back idk, but either way, they did it for a reason. Nothing bad to say.. A lot of things have changed after he came back and I haven't heared anyone complaining about it at all. {Well.... till now I guess}

Whatever people try to do, to get Durga removed, isnt gonna help. If action is needed, @Snatchwill be there!