Remove Combat Seizing

Maybe we can find some kind of middle ground for combat seizing. Maybe try looking into ways to prevent people from using their weapons sort of like blood bagging after getting revived. Or maybe we can edit the combat seizing rule to be similar like adding attempted manslaughter charges, if u see the suspect shoot at you or he kills a police officer you can combat seize. 

Just now, william said:

@Snatch @Jbdragon @Durga Can we remove it until its fixed?

Remove it completely, rule is absolute bullshit and should never of been there to start with, cops can return to the fight almost instantly, within minutes, it was balanced enough before hand, regardless, no cop has gotten close enough to seize my gun in the past month, all chris kyle bullshit.

Vortex and Sir. ButterRump like this
1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

Remove it completely, rule is absolute bullshit and should never of been there to start with, cops can return to the fight almost instantly, within minutes, it was balanced enough before hand, regardless, no cop has gotten close enough to seize my gun in the past month, all chris kyle bullshit.

Well said.

4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Sorry to break your rebel's dream but being able to seize weapons in combat sounds completely reasonable to me.

You shouldn't argue about rebel vs cop gearing, skill, teamwork ect because you'll never see the end of it.

If the discount isn't working the development should fix that, not the APD.

Cop a downs a guy, Cop b Holsters his gun, Zig zags bullets (DPI glitches in the Worst case scenario), Uses an OP hotkey to restrain people, says "im seizing your illegal gun" as fast as humanly possible, and magically makes your gun disappear, And dies immediately afterward. 

As a cop i refuse to do it, even when told to by others, it is a shitty rule, and is unfair to the person.

william, Big Bird, Rag and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Cop a downs a guy, Cop b Holsters his gun, Zig zags bullets (DPI glitches in the Worst case scenario), Uses an OP hotkey to restrain people, says "im seizing your illegal gun" as fast as humanly possible, and magically makes your gun disappear, And dies immediately afterward. 

As a cop i refuse to do it, even when told to by others, it is a shitty rule, and is unfair to the person.

+1

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

I just think rebels should avoid even getting into the situation they are caught.

Fighting cops is piss easy, sometimes i do a solo bank and just kill as they ride up non stop and i'm a shittier player lmao.

When you get fukt, you get fukt in my opinion.  Personally i don't combat seize either though, i'm more of the chill guy who ends up dead when playing cop :P 

Just now, Midamaru said:

I just think rebels should avoid even getting into the situation they are caught.

Fighting cops is piss easy, sometimes i do a solo bank and just kill as they ride up non stop and i'm a shittier player lmao.

When you get fukt, you get fukt in my opinion.  Personally i don't combat seize either though, i'm more of the chill guy who ends up dead when playing cop :P 

you say avoid getting caught, yet a majority of cops complain about people camping roofs/towers. If i wanted too, i could make sure to never be caught by cops. but whats the fun in that. 

If combat seizing is removed expect to see a rise in the use of lethals. When in a gun fight officers have a limited number of ways to turn the odds in their favor when out matched. Seizing weapons is a much better offer to rebels than lethaling a few to level the fight IMO. That way you keep your clothing at least versus everything.

you say avoid getting caught, yet a majority of cops complain about people camping roofs/towers. If i wanted too, i could make sure to never be caught by cops. but whats the fun in that. 

People complain about everything, definitly if it's something that's beating them in a game. If the risk is fun why are we trying to remove combat seizing :lol:

sakha and Maddox like this
1 minute ago, Phantom Viper said:

If combat seizing is removed expect to see a rise in the use of lethals. When in a gun fight officers have a limited number of ways to turn the odds in their favor when out matched. Seizing weapons is a much better offer to rebels than lethaling a few to level the fight IMO. That way you keep your clothing at least versus everything.

sounds good to me.

defeats the purpose of trying to save the person, they will be useless once saved anyway.

Save him from 45mins between 4 walls? :D But yeah he'll be disarmed, useless but that's the "risk" you're running.

How about we make orca's on the bank a bannable offense, it's too easy.. what's the fun in that! 

Oh well i think it's one of those topics we can go back forth about for a loooong time 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and Phil. like this
Just now, william said:

sounds good to me.

The issue is that lethals are discouraged most of the time and with recent changes to lethal payouts less people want to lethal across all ranks. So I wouldn't expect the current policies to change because it is the APDs only way to fully disable a criminal in a firefight.

Just now, Phantom Viper said:

The issue is that lethals are discouraged most of the time and with recent changes to lethal payouts less people want to lethal across all ranks. So I wouldn't expect the current policies to change because it is the APDs only way to fully disable a criminal in a firefight.

Sounds even better to me

Just now, Phantom Viper said:

Down and restrain everyone, lethal those in elevated areas if necessary..

Just now, Midamaru said:

Save him from 45mins between 4 walls? :D But yeah he'll be disarmed, useless but that's the "risk" you're running.

How about we make orca's on the bank a bannable offense, it's too easy.. what's the fun in that! 

Oh well i think it's one of those topics we can go back forth about for a loooong time 

Why risk getting everyone caught for a guy who will be useless when saved, may as well go to his trial, or regroup and do a PB. no risk in downing someone and running like a retard and seizing his shit and then dying, you can come back with free gear in 10 seconds.

william and Kettles like this

I'm done lol. Your all just a bunch of salty rebels that think they need to outlast the cops in fights instead of escaping and that come rant on the forums when not everyone makes it out fully intact.

1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

You know those paid user vs free user videos and images.

Paid user = Rebel

Free user = cop

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor paid user vs free user gif

^exactly

Combat seizing is sometimes the APDs only way to get a scratch on rebels. Anyway, this is going nowhere and I'm gone.

1 hour ago, Jimbo! said:

Are you telling me the MX/MXM/MK20 isn't enough for constables? Maybe if cops pushed and actually worked together they'd stand a better chance, sitting 500m out doesn't work :fail:

with those vehicle that made out of paper

Just now, william said:

solution: suck dick like jaylen > get promoted

bitc( its been 3 months in APD I and I still haven't apply for corp.

showing all these not going fix problem sucking captains dick might work

2 hours ago, BrutaL said:

let's  be honest

if cops down someone, they  run like headless chicken to get him restrained.. one by one..until eventually one manages to reach him  and once a guy is restrained he is useless, no point in saving him and with the invincibile restraints its pointless 

Cops lethal, rebels cry. Cops down, manages to restrain, rebels still cry. 10/10 :shrug:

Edited by Pentax
Phil. and Sp0on like this
2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Cops lethal, rebels cry. Cops down, manages restrain, rebels still cry. 10/10 :shrug:

personally i've never been bothered with lethals

and at the moment downing is just a 45 min jail sentence.. so any rebel would rather be lethaled because if you are downed its almost  guaranteed a 45 min  jail term since there is no benefit to saving one and can just do a prison break

it should either be combat seize weapons or invincible restraints. it shouldn't be both but that's my opinion

Edited by BrutaL
Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this