New Support Team Members!

4 hours ago, Tricks said:

Cops only server fuck civs.

Kinda crazy saying this after civs just got so much new content and cops got 3 cool but useless drones and silencers that only undercover can use. Imagine crying over not getting a useless support role lmfao 

zdeat likes this
23 minutes ago, Wutang said:

Kinda crazy saying this after civs just got so much new content and cops got 3 cool but useless drones and silencers that only undercover can use. Imagine crying over not getting a useless support role lmfao 

I don't believe this man is crying, he's just stating the truth.

18 hours ago, Tricks said:

Awesome a bunch of fucking career cops that wont help with anything. 10/10 server 

Tricks likes this
32 minutes ago, Wutang said:

Oh yes you mean where you need to do federal events to get good shit now. Oh wait I forgot the LTs give everyone a fucking mk1 to fight civs and mass pull armor but such a great update..... Quit being delusional.

2 minutes ago, Tricks said:

Oh yes you mean where you need to do federal events to get good shit now. Oh wait I forgot the LTs give everyone a fucking mk1 to fight civs and mass pull armor but such a great update..... Quit being delusional.

Womp womp. Samp and chow are really the only career cops that got support anyway, the other guys either split time between civ and cop or play more civ than they do cop. Just kinda silly to get so tilted about a support role and suggest that these guys won’t try and help new guys or help solve issues just because they play cop sometimes. 

11 support members when nobody in this community needs support ever. At least give them some perms to like actually help promote the server and support the new players who arent teamspeak virgins and waiting in channels for help like nigga what.

if you need help wait 25 minutes for a boosted ego asshole (not chow or william or shy) to pull you who cant actually do anything to help you welcome to gaming asylum!!!!!!!! oh yeah the owner did visit the forums 4 weeks ago btw

Edited by .Max
6 hours ago, .Max said:

11 support members when nobody in this community needs support ever. At least give them some perms to like actually help promote the server and support the new players who arent teamspeak virgins and waiting in channels for help like nigga what.

if you need help wait 25 minutes for a egotistical retard (not chow or william or shy) to pull you who cant actually do anything to help you welcome to gaming asylum!!!!!!!! oh yeah the owner did visit the forums 4 weeks ago btw

If they wanted egotistical retards helping new players maybe you would have gotten support, the support team does help new players, I know you prefer to hide in your gangs discord where the only interaction you have with new players is waiting in your locked houses for passive mode to expire so you can rack up your bounty, but there a people new to the server who just need someone to help them through some of the backend stuff to get setup or guidance. I can personally say I've relied on some of these guys helping new players trying to become cops in making sure there discord and myasylums are setup correctly and how to properly navigate things. With how low server pop has been I'd say its more important that ever to have a good support team when we need each new player learning the server to have a good experience so they can continue to be apart of the community.

Repto, zdeat, Fried Rice and 2 others like this