Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

3 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

Group cap solved that kappa

I mean who cares of a group cap, when you're gonna dedicate 3 different groups to hold 3 different cartels 24/7 of 10 people, who are going to be in the same gang. Since you know you get a shit ton of money just from holding 3 crates from passively generated money.

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Pentax said:

I mean who cares of a group cap, when you're gonna dedicate 3 different groups to hold 3 different cartels 24/7 of 10 people, who are going to be in the same gang. Since you know you get a shit ton of money from holding 3 crates from passively generated money.

Oh snap never thought of it in that way yeah that might be a problem.

This patch is amazing paratus. It is definitely a step in the right direction. people may want to bitch and what not, but idk about the rest of you guys but when's the last time you had 4 or 5 gangs show up to the same cartel to fight, or cartels were constantly being fought for? That's what happened yesterday on server 4. It was a lot of fun rotating through the cartels to get the money, fighting more than one gang, people actually coming back for a second fight because there is some incentive, and no more one and done fights. So, I thank you paratus, as someone that has played here on and off since 2014 it was a great patch my friend. 

Big Fred likes this
1 hour ago, Pentax said:

I mean who cares of a group cap, when you're gonna dedicate 3 different groups to hold 3 different cartels 24/7 of 10 people, who are going to be in the same gang. Since you know you get a shit ton of money just from holding 3 crates from passively generated money.

But there are lots of smaller gangs who are now fighting and want the money .  so there is constant fighting 24/7

Quenton likes this
37 minutes ago, Feenix said:

But there are lots of smaller gangs who are now fighting and want the money .  so there is constant fighting 24/7

Aka the way it used to be too, give it a month or two, and mark my words mega gangs until they'll realize that its worth just to keep the cartel 24/7 than constantly fight for money. Literally same exactly way it was before 6.0 and before mega gangs created.

3 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

You're career cop, knock it off.

I'm the last person you'd call a career cop lmao. Point is though, this is the same exact thing as it was before 6.0, first gangs fought and shit, then gangs realized that it's better to form a mega gang per server, and hold cartels 24/7 and make money like that, then the gangs complained that there were no more fighting anymore, yet they were the ones that caused the problem, then group cap came in, now this. This is the same exact path, mark my words, if passive money isn't gonna get nerfed, mega gangs will come back, and there will be no more fights AGAIN.

Edited by Pentax
1 hour ago, Diseased said:

3k every 5min.

if you hold all 3 cartels its about 100k/hour.

huge amount of money to split with 10 ppl. 

10k each hype

108k/hour just with passive money generating... Now imagine a mega gang formed, noone contests cartels, and the extra money coming in to fridges from arms dealer sells, processed drugs and shit sold to wongs.

P.S And on top of that since it's a mega gang, nobody is fighting you anymore, you're bored again, you do a fed 24/7. That's an extra money from a fed splitting between people. If you don't see that passive money is too much ATM (not pointing at you directly Diseased), then I'm sorry but you have no idea about balance.

Edited by Pentax
Ghost0fDawn likes this
2 hours ago, Chase said:

now ppl complaining bout to much money haha i think its fine there's actually good fights now just need no group cap

Removing the group cap would essentially revert all efforts to prevent super gangs from running all over the server as before 6.0.... There really is not point in removing the group cap at all. 10v10 or smaller are the best fights anyways. 

27 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Removing the group cap would essentially revert all efforts to prevent super gangs from running all over the server as before 6.0.... There really is not point in removing the group cap at all. 10v10 or smaller are the best fights anyways. 

nah the best fights were 20v20's back in the day with badblood innovative marauders etc. its a game you want to play with your friends and it should restrict how many you can play with...the sky should be the limit no group cap no money cap thatd be nice but thats just my opinion

Leviathan and Quenton like this
5 hours ago, Chase said:

nah the best fights were 20v20's back in the day with badblood innovative marauders etc. its a game you want to play with your friends and it should restrict how many you can play with...the sky should be the limit no group cap no money cap thatd be nice but thats just my opinion

But when theres no 3 supergangs fighting over it but just one 30man gang camping rebels and storm your 5 man cartel fight with 2 full orca's and 3 ifrits because money is rolling anyway?

The golden days are over and wont come back,start improving your karaoke skills.

Edited by Midamaru
SheriffJohnBeard likes this