bamf

Change log 7.3.0

44 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Please understand that the majority of people are so outspoken, because they are worried that BattlEye will be disabled. If CSAT is considered purely cosmetic by BIS, then most of us have no problems with the loot crates. However, people are a little skeptical due to the past violations of the monetization rules. We just don't want to see BattlEye disabled again, and perhaps even permanently worst-case scenario. A lot of us would be willing to donate to the servers to support them running, but how are we supposed to know that Asylum is actually struggling to support itself? For the past 2 years I've been told that Asylum is basically a cash cow with endless of donations. This is the first time, we have gotten a little insight to the economy aspect.

By the way, I guarantee a lot of the money earned from selling ingame money is currently being put back into the servers by these loot crates. In the end, it's in your best interest to allow money selling without obviously endorsing it.

We get told fuck all about anything involving the server's financial status.

BIS's Legal dude has signed off on the crate system. So unless he decides to forget he approved something (which he has done in the past), we're good.

Also, we do allow the sale of money without endorsing it. Which is why Paratus changed the wording on the money sales thread last week.

2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Good move! Makes getting the ghillie or pilot coveralls worth it because of their camouflage!

And also shuts up the weebs crying about the unfair advantage that csat coveralls give u from the crates

2 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

Meant to be urban? there white

They look precisely as they are intended to look.

20 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

• The Role Playing Grenade - 7 is now available on Tanoa for the ultra rich

are you fucking kidding me? everyone on asylum is "The ultra rich" it takes like a week to become that if you have any motivation to play the game at all. 

2 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

are you fucking kidding me? everyone on asylum is "The ultra rich" it takes like a week to become that if you have any motivation to play the game at all. 

40k per shot.

You see people blowing a vest every fight? I don't.

Just now, Bob/Fury said:

Everyone is gonna be sponging 5 bullets and there's me with normal fatigues getting 1 tapped by a rook  feels bad man.  think im done

Go buy the Urban Hex Fatigues.

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Cause you cant suicide vest a fucking orca/hunter/ifrit/ghosthawk/ANYTHING from 50/500m.

You'll still need to be able to aim though.  Those things can all move...  

1 minute ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

See even fucking imperium can own RPG's imagine what the regulair pistol banger can do....

Anyone can wrap a $100 bill around a stack of $1's and look rich though right?  

(I almost used my first kappa on the forums there, but I'm still going to hold onto it)

Vash likes this

6 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

RPG's aren't lock on...

But in theory chaff should still destroy them due to collision (since that is what chaff is supposed to do).  I'm just not sure if Arma is coded that way or not.

Just now, bamf said:

But in theory chaff should still destroy them due to collision (since that is what chaff is supposed to do).  I'm just not sure if Arma is coded that way or not.

It isnt

6 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

See even fucking imperium can own RPG's imagine what the regulair pistol banger can do....

Yeah! Even those Imperium guys can own them! Those guys are poor man. I played with them once before and some of them wouldn't even buy a third rocket to carry around. Some people are so cheap when they play.

DJB likes this

@bamf Why are the csat clothes white as fuck, i look like a snow globe ffs.. Like if you wanna make it uncamo then just give us the normal urban xD

Tiger likes this

10 minutes ago, Churu said:

@bamf Why are the csat clothes white as fuck, i look like a snow globe ffs.. Like if you wanna make it uncamo then just give us the normal urban xD

You want non-LootCrate clothing to take the extra bullet? You might just attract more than one extra bullet wearing it. :P

Just now, Gnashes said:

You want non-LootCrate clothing to take the extra bullet? You might just attract more than one extra bullet wearing it. :P

That wont extra bullet wont matter when everyone can see you from like 2 clicks O_o

9 minutes ago, Churu said:

That wont extra bullet wont matter when everyone can see you from like 2 clicks O_o

You might just attract more than one extra bullet wearing it.

That's the idea. lmao