Change log 7.5.5

bamf

52 minutes ago, Kajun said:

Why, you buy your $ anyway... sad because you have to spend more RL $ now?

Tell me one person that fights cartels daily and does not play cop with the attitude that shows it is just for money that doesn't just buy money and actually makes it there is a forum post up about the COMMUNITY addressing that there is an issue with money making. Captains/admins still trying to change procedures because of it. 

2 hours ago, bamf said:

I'm not.  I spoke with a bunch of people after seeing the post, did some testing myself, etc.  The pricing now of all the 7.62 weapons seems a touch more balanced.  Some went down as well...  The Rahim is a bargain now for the Chris Kyle's out there...

@Sugarfoot Your loadout at the bank will be cheap now. #FuckTheSwatStrider

1 hour ago, Frizzy said:

Tell me one person that fights cartels daily and does not play cop with the attitude that shows it is just for money that doesn't just buy money and actually makes it there is a forum post up about the COMMUNITY addressing that there is an issue with money making. Captains/admins still trying to change procedures because of it. 

Solution is easy, take away the requirements of civ time for cops and enforce an 80/20 play time in favor of APD. That will force people to pick career cop if they choose to be whitelisted. I never understood the rationale behind allowing constables to be civ as much as they want because it just encourages rebels to log on for robocop nights to fund their rebel life and diminishes the point of the APD.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
55 minutes ago, Google™ said:

@bamf It seems like when a fed, bank, prison, or anything of that sort happens the server crashes man.. It just instantly crashed again at a fed.. :/

That would be really odd.  What server?  The servers did a hard restart maybe 45 minutes ago (they were supposed to).  I didn't make any changes to the fed other than switching which deer stands are destroyed, and I've done the fed in the last week or so.  

13 hours ago, bamf said:

Blame Bohemia for now.  I'll see what we can do, but the amount of player confusion that would ensue I think would be a nightmare.  

Its the same with the MK1 and MK14, This would be no different from people not owning marksman DLC. People can still craft them and sell to market, Just cant store them in houses/vehicles ect

Edited by TheRealLethal
9 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Bro I will give you my personal cell # and you can call me anytime day or night. I will ban these exploiters on the spot. NO FEAR.

Yes it will be good to get it fixed though =P

Shoot that over to me, I'l tell you when to use your magical spectate cam to look into the prison so you can see the 5+ people in restraints that I have had to forcibly restrain and teleport them back due to their reviving or being a general nuisance

16 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Why are you basing your decision off of one persons post that did not even have a substantial amount of peoples opinions. We know how well that worked out with group cap as well....

Because that persons opinion was supported by multiple other people and is actually 100% spot on. The AK12 was extremely under priced for what you are getting from the gun.  

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Because that persons opinion was supported by multiple other people and is actually 100% spot on. The AK12 was extremely under priced for what you are getting from the gun.  

It is literally my go to gun. Such low recoil and high damage. It should definitely be more expensive. Not sure why people are so angry about the change. 

HotWings likes this
14 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I'm disappointed about no apex weapons being craftable on Altis.  People should just buy the expansion if they want to avoid that.  But thank you for adding it, hopefully we see it on Altis soon.

Just talked to Paratus.  I'll go ahead and throw the Apex weapons onto Altis at the next hotfix.  I need to put them onto the market as well though.  

BioHazard, Sneaky, Olivia and 4 others like this
22 hours ago, bamf said:
  • Altis can no longer afford to destroy all the "deer stands" at the federal reserve. 

fucking poor bastards :kappa:

good, maybe a minor fed update and everything with the federal reserve will be perfect, as for now, 8-10 bars and still not worth it as 12 people doing it and most likely 15-20 cops will be on to stop a full federal reserve. @bamf i think a lot of the community (mostly rebels, fuck career cops :kappa:) can agree the fed payout is simply not worth it unless the risks are extremely low, now sure some deerstands make it a lot easier but i still think not many will do it unless you get maybe up to 10-15 bars around 45-30 min before restart.

Monster likes this
On 9/3/2016 at 3:22 PM, Tusken Raider said:

new content, and reworking money making?

?

On 9/5/2016 at 10:33 PM, Legit said:

Was the payout for lethals reduced even more? Had to lethal a guy (one minute to restart) worth 73,000$  (Did a prison break 5m to restart) there were only 3 officers online and it paied 4500$ to each of us.

I understand it was reduced to stop zerging, but its annoying when people specifically try to get caught at one minute to mess with us. Could there be checks added to stop people from starting prison breaks and such pre-15 to restart?

Lethal pardon and pay is BS.