The Dogs | S2 | Review from former member

I am a former member of The dogs. I was one of their higher ranking fighters. I got removed from the gang because I sarcastically said I didn't mind getting kicked from the gang.

Right after I said that, I got pulled into one of their admin "offices" on the TeamSpeak. Jonathan, the second in command, started verbally harassing me for making the comment. During this, I got killed by some rebels so I got salty and left the TeamSpeak. I am not going to let some power hungry high school grad try and limit my constitutional rights. Then, one of my friends in the gang told me they were going to kick me because I was "disrespectful" to them. How are you going to claim I was disrespectful when you were giving me all this attitude for making such an innocent comment? Anyways, I was then told by my friend that I should join the TeamSpeak because they were "giving me a second chance." So not only do they try and slander me to my gang mates, they have no honor and they try to get me back. So, I joined the TeamSpeak. He tells me to "explain myself" and talks to me in a demeaning manner. "I told you these rules, you agreed to them" "You can't disrespect an admin" "You are acting immature". What was I doing that was so immature? I was sitting their listening to him bitch and moan about gang rules and I wasn't "responding enough." He obviously brought me in there so he could talk to me, his task wasn't to be a little bitch and force me to talk, After about 20 minutes of him trying to assert his dominance, Eric, the leader joined the channel. Eric basically told me "I did so much for you and I risked my gear and saved you from the cops" then he left the channel. Power bottom Jonathan then said "what do you have to say to that." What the fuck am I supposed to say to that? I am not a little bitch who is going to bend to your mock authority. What do you think this is? I bought Arma to play fucking Arma, not to hear you bitch and moan about me undermining your fake authority. Congratulations Jonathan, you are the 23 year old vice president of an insignificant gang in a small server in a game. I bet you can tell your mother that and she would be so proud of you. Unlike you, I actually took high school seriously and I am currently in college. So after 30 minutes of Jonathan verbally harassing me and acting like I am his kid, he decides to permanently ban me from The Dogs. 

That is my story. Now lets talk about the gang:

The Dogs, an insignificant, meme of a gang. If you join, be ready to be harassed and interrogated during their joke of an interview process. I was asked so many personal questions through out the process. They asked me about my age, location, and even my social media users. These guys have no structure. They fight somewhat good, that is it. They have a dysfunctional point system for salaries, so don't expect to make more than 50k for 8 hours of capping cartels. 

Lets talk about the two admins: 

Eric, the Leader: Eric is the epitome of what happens when you think your pull out game is strong. Eric never  went to college, I don't even know if he graduated high school. Eric is 27 years old. He is married and has a young son. Eric is what my parents warned me about when they told me to go to college. Eric wakes up at 1 PM in the afternoon and plays Arma dead into the night. He has some low-paying part time job that he neglects. His job is not the only thing he neglects. If you join The Dogs. Be prepared to hear Eric's wife constantly yell at him about how she has to support the family solo, while Eric does more important things, like capping Wong's when every other gang is offline. One night, Eric was tasked with taking care of hist kid. All we heard on TeamSpeak is "Shut the fuck up kid" "oh my god guys, my kid doesn't know how to shut the fuck up" and "I hate this shit". Mr. hypocrite tells us not to be disrespectful, but you should hear the things he says to his kid and everybody else. Apart from that he is kind of a nice guy. He saved me from the cops a few times so I'll give him credit for that. Apart from that though, I'm glad I don't have to hear him verbally abuse his family anymore. 

Jonathan, the Senior: This guy is a perfect example of those guys who hang with girls, but only because they think he is gay. If you join The Dogs, be prepared to deal with Jonathan's drug abuse and constant complaining. Half the time he is high, the other half he is telling us how trash we are. He is a sensitive one, so be sure to never even dare to jokingly roast him. He'll have one of his famous "talks" with you where basically he tells you that you hurt his feelings and made him look bad. If this guy was an admin on Asylum, He would implement a new rule where everybody must be nice to each other. He is the type to ban you for trolling, roasting, or just having a good time. All he cares about is his authority and making money in Asylum. 

Pros and Cons of the Dogs:

Pros:

Never lose a fight when we have numbers.

Sometimes they save you from cops.

The members are cool (apart from the admins)

Always capping cartels (also a con)

Cons:

Admin abuse

Expect to never: Make drugs, rob bank/Fed, prison break, screw around.

Strict rules (for the power deprived admins) 

TL/DR: 

If you like being told you don't matter and that you're just a number, join The Dogs! They will constantly remind you of their power. Be prepared to experience verbal abuse towards yourself and the admin's family. 

(If there are typos sorry, I did not proof read.)

Walt, Trig, Atlas1 and 6 others like this

As a current Dog Member here is my response:

Firstly we do not ask for any personal information i.e social media, location etc. We ask for age and you lied to us about your age.

We gave you multiple chances to talk to us because when you said you were going to combat log, the Administration in the gang talked to you trying to get out of it, because of our strike system breaking any sort of Asylum Rule is an instant strike. Now the fact that when Johnathon, one of our Administration attempted to talk to you and tried to keep you in the gang while the other Admins wanted to ban you since you were talking down to them, you left the team speak. Johnathon still trying to keep it professional and give you another chance got us to contact you, you came back on and then insulted the Owner of the gang. Now lets go to when you say our rules make the Admins power hungry and are strict. Now firstly I don't know how rules can be power hungry but here are the rules.

Gang rules
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
1.)You must follow all Asylum server rules

2.)Ban on Asylum results in a strike

3.)You must be in TS3 for most of the time your in asylum

4.)Don't excessivley ask for money or gear

5.)Do NOT disrespect or be disrespectful to anyone in the gang

6.)Disrespecting ANY HIGHER UP will result in an IMMEDIATE REMOVAL from the gang. NO SECOND CHANCES

7.)Excessive trolling and harassment will not be tollerated

8.)Do NOT ask for comp from any gang member even if you feel he/she's mistake caused you to lose your gear unless he/she lost something of yours on purpose

Pretty straight forward and not really strict. Rules are put into place to make the gang a fun and enjoyable place to be.

You said this:  They have a dysfunctional point system for salaries, so don't expect to make more than 50k for 8 hours of capping cartels.

Also this:  Expect to never: Make drugs, rob bank/Fed, prison break, screw around.

You always go off on your own and really never fight cartels, the point system pays you for how hard you fight at cartels and how active you are with the gang.

Now disrespecting the Administration of the Gang won't get you anywhere. Eric is in college, has a job and a child. I don't know how you got hes one since 1 pm to the dead of night from. He's extremely busy as is and has made some time to actually make a gang. I also don't know why hating on his "low paying job" will also prove any point. He's in college, no one in college has a good paying job. He's in college to get a better job for his kid and himself. Eric is not disrespectful to any of his gang members, not once have I heard him yell at his kid.

Now lets move on to Johnathon, he gave you multiple chances to explain yourself and come back into the gang. Firstly I don't know how or why you think Johnathon does drugs but I assure he doesn't. I don't know what you mean half the time hes high, he never is. He'll have a talk to you if you hurt his feelings (Harassing and or being disrespectful)

This is what you sent to us when you got kicked, do you think in anyway this is right?

( lmao fuck The Dogs. How are you going to pull me in, talk to me for 30 fucking minutes then kick me? Nice show of athority. I hope your trash gang burns down. Power hungry cunt get a real life lmao. dyfunctional ass family. learn to use a rubber next time. shoulda stayed in school and went to college. lmao bye cunt fuck you, fuck jonathan for wasting my time and I hope you all die of cancer and suffer)

The Dogs like to have good members in our gang and as you can see we got rid of a bad apple.

Our Administration handles with what needs to be dealt with. 

Edited by Raul Menendez
Eric916 likes this

Here is my rebuttal to Raul Menendez:

I was asked which state I resided in. I also was asked about my age, to which I responded 19. I was also asked for my Kik. Why would I lie about my age and say that I am 17? I personally told you I was in college. What kind of college student is 17? Think about what you're saying before you say it.

You mentioned combat logging. I was stuck inside your vehicle and I had no option to get out (gotta love Arma bugs). I told you guys I was going to soft log, but right as that happened, a rival gang's Orca was spotted in the distance. I soft logged because I had no chance of fighting them and because I was bugged. That would not get me in trouble with the Asylum admins since I was already logging before the Orca was spotted. 

The rules are fair and acceptable, but for a small gang which is trying to grow, why would you try an discipline me for something so slight? I will not let your gang slander my name for the sake of rule enforcement. The exposed truth within this forum post is retaliation for trying to keep the reality hidden. You really thought wasting 30 minutes of my time was going to go unpunished? Did you really think it was as easy as banning me to get me to be silent. The Dogs have tarnished their name.

"Eric is in college" Are you kidding me? Let me get this straight: a 27 year old man is in college. By college you might be referring to community college because no known establishment would take a 27 year old who may or may not have graduated high school. For an "extremely busy man" he sure plays a lot of Arma. Don't even act like his wife doesn't constantly yell at him. I don't know why you want to cover up the truth, but you know yourself that he said "my damn kid won't shut the fuck up" My point is not whether he loves his kid or not, my point is that he is an hypocrite who talks shit to every body (even his kid) ,but can't handle it when its said back at him. 

Jonathan abuses drugs. We were capturing Arms Cartel at the Church and he stumbled into TeamSpeak slurring his words and saying dumb shit like "what up my ni**as" which is way out of character for him. He doesn't act that way so either he was drinking, or under the influence of some sort of drug. 

I did send that message to the Leader of the gang and I will admit that it was when I was full of rage and anger, but I stand by my words.

I'll admit that I am upset that I got kicked, but I stand by my original claims and I did not fabricate any of the situations I stated. 

It's also funny that you referred to me as a "child" when you're a Junior in high school. 

Gen. Henry Arnold and Atlas1 like this

As a current Senior of The Dogs i don't see this as a review post but a lying, manipulative top tier meme.

First of all @Barkin " former member of The dogs. I was one of their higher ranking fighter" You were only in the gang for about one week and you were promoted to Corporal because we needed people who can go capture turfs and cartels but as a Cadet you need at least 2 or more people to be with you. Now i don't know where you got this "I was one of their higher ranking fighters" from because i can tell you that we had to save your ass everyday you were on.

At no point know one ever in The Dogs asked for your social media nor did anyone ask you for a specific location as in "What state do you live in?" The only things that we ask is your name, age, and region "NA" @PatriotZell asked you if you had kik "Messaging app on your phone" because we have a The Dogs group chat that we all talk in. You don't have to give your kik if you don't want to.

Now this is my side of the story...

Everyone in the gang was getting ready to go do cartels. @Eric916 and I were told that everyone was geared so they were going to go to rebel and hold it down for us. While Eric and I were trying to get on the server due to BattleEye not responding we over heard guys in the gang say that another gang was at cartel and they were fighting them. @Raul Menendez got out of his car and @Barkin told him he was locked so Raul went back to the car and unlocked it, Barkin said he was stuck in the car and could not get out of it. Barkin later says "It was a glitch" Barkin started causing ruckus and yelling "HELP, THE CAR IS LOCKED" Raul told Barkin it wasn't so Barking came up with a genius plan to Combat Log to resolve the issue. I told Barkin several times to not Combat Log Because if he gets banned he will get a strike in the gang, Gang rule number  2.)Ban on Asylum results in a strike. Barkin decided to be immature and childish and responded with "I'm so scared to get kicked out of the gang" At this point i pulled him into my channel so he could cool down and i asked him why he was being immature and being ass. Barkin responded with "I don't have time for this i'm busy" He left the TeamSpeak. @Eric916 and I had a short conversation about what he just did and we both decided he was going to get a strike until i started thinking about it and thought that he probably said it out of anger for being stuck so i proceeded to ask the other gang members if they can ask @Barkin to get back in Teamspeak. The guys in the gang told me he told them something along the lines of "Fuck those power hungary Leaders" I responded by saying "Let him know to join the Teamspeak if he wants a second chance in the gang" I had a feeling that he was saying those things about us out of anger and frustration so i didn't think much of it. After he joined the Teamspeak i asked him a few questions as to why he was saying these things about us and why he was being immature and didn't want to have a adult conversation (I now why he couldn't have a adult conversation, lack of maturity and respect. He gets angry and wants people to feel bad for him, like my ex-girlfriend). After a couple of minutes the Leader @Eric916 Joined the channel and told him that we helped him and paid him for helping us, eric also asked him if Barkin only wanted us to help him but for Barking not to help us and he responded with "Ya" At this point i made my mind up to kick Barking from the gang due to his rude, immature, and childish behavior. At no point did Barkin ask me question the only thing he said while i had him in my channel was "Ya", "Okay", and "So"

Let's talk about the false accusation he has said...

Hello everyone who is reading this, my name is Jonathan also known as BlueSagne to some people. I'm 18 years old not " 23 year old vice president of an insignificant gang" I am still currently in High School and i have been offered two Two Year Scholarships for College Football and i plan on getting a Degree in Doctor Of Medicine so yes i do think my mother is proud of me @Barkin. No one in the entire world can ever tell me they have never took drugs in their life because everyone has i definitely know that @Barkin has taken them too. How else would you get rid of a cold fast?

@Barkin If you didn't agree with the server rules why even join? I interviewed you and you liked the sound of the gang, you liked the paycheck system but now that you were kicked you hate it all?

The Leader of The Dogs @Eric916 is a great guy, don't know where you get the accusations of him yelling at his kid to "Shut the fuck up" nor do i know where you get his wife yelling at him that she is the only one supporting the family. @Eric916 Went thru High School and is in College majoring in English, he may have a "low-paying job" but he is still making it work with his family, he may wake up 1PM your time due to time zone issues just in case you didn't think about that. @Eric916's wife has also been thru High School and is in College. By the way Eric and his Wife had a kid because they wanted too not because he wanted to Raw Dog.

@Barkin we banned you because you were being completely and underlie childish, immature, and being a complete asshole while i was trying to make it work with you being in the gang.

The Dogs are very fun and active gang so if you would like to join and see what it is really like and see that @Barkin is lying to you guys and girls go make a application.

This is just for the APD...

@Clockwerk@Vescio@the rig, and @Norwegianviking if you guys would like to have @Barkin (Who really is a 14 year old) to be on the APD go ahead just want to warn you ahead of time. Your Welcome.

That is my response

"Drops the microphone"

Juan Pablo Ledezma and Eric916 like this

I agree with his version of the story. I agree that some of the information I provided was speculation, but calling me a liar does not take away from the truth. Calling me a 14 year old does not make me look bad, Its honestly just kind of pathetic that you tried to get the higher ups in APD involved. Is that how desperate you are to get revenge for my legitimate review?

The Dogs is a power hungry cult and if someone doesn't bow to you, they get the boot. Your verbal abuse will not be tolerated by actual adults in the real world. You'll be kicked out of every institution you join. Whether school, athletics, or work. 

You brought me into TS to talk to me, I did not go on TS to talk to you. So obviously I was there to listen to you bitch about rules, but you just kept talking and talking. Learn to shut up for once and accept that you're not any more important than anyone else. You think being a senior in a gang puts you above me? Try again kiddo.

I do not know who the following people are: @Clockwerk @Vescio @the rig @Norwegianviking , but I can assure you I am 19 years old and I can easily prove that with either my University ID or my State ID. 

Now I can sit back and watch your small gang fall.

Next time, remember: Your actions have consequences. You did this. Not me.

Calling The Dogs a power hungry cult isn't true. I wanted to personally give you a second chance to be in the gang but you decided to blow it out of praportion. Know one needs to bow down to anyone in The Dogs.

I have never Verbally abused anyone. That is some big vocabulary even for you and i think you need to do your research.

I have never thought i was more important then anyone ever. I believe everyone has equal rights. We have a set of rules in the Teamspeak so we can keep things under control. I can tell you right now this gang has been through hell and back, shit i think it has been thru worst then hell to be honest. If your really going to sit back a try to watch the gang die i can tell you that by the time it does this server will be gone.

The people i tagged were Lieutenants in the APD.

Eric916 and Juan Pablo Ledezma like this

You guys are all acting like panzis, this shit is why you should never join a low-tier gang. (Currently being a Hypocrite) 

32 minutes ago, Barkin said:

I blew it out of proportion? I don't know what you wanted to get out of me? An apology? Saying sorry is a sign of weakness. 

I don't really care anymore,

Best of luck to you and your gang. 

Never look back, go find yourself a better gang. Good luck to you!

Also I feel like this post not only exposed the dogs, but ruined their chances for post applications. Good luck and have fun! Stop being F-words.

Blake Kingsin likes this
8 minutes ago, Walter White said:

You guys are all acting like panzis, this shit is why you should never join a low-tier gang. (Currently being a Hypocrite) 

Also I feel like this post not only exposed the dogs, but ruined their chances for post applications. Good luck and have fun! Stop being F-words.

He did not expose anything rather than himself combat logging and lying about his age.

He obviously disrespected 2 administrators because we tried to help him so he didn't get banned for combat logging then copped and attitude when we confronted him about it. 

1 hour ago, ✪ Bunni said:

This thread is like a harry potter book

wait lol why?

4 hours ago, Barkin said:

They care so much about their reputation that they kicked me, so I thought I'd expose them and write about what its really like to be inside the gang.

lol your 7 rep points show how credible you are? you think half this community gives a flying fuck what you think? you'll come and go and wont be remembered. We've been here for longer than most s2 gangs and were not going anywhere bud

4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

hey youre the guy that kept getting busted out by your gang, be grateful

LOL yes exactly thank you Henry we save this loser over and over and then he is ungrateful af

so Henry had @Barkin arrested a bunch of times and we saved him and look how grateful he is lol someone you def want in your gang

1 hour ago, Walter White said:

Who let the dogs out! Barkin did!

that was good!

1 hour ago, Walter White said:

Shit I was expecting more apps

Edited by Eric916
Juan Pablo Ledezma likes this