S1 gangs

Dejia

31 minutes ago, Raul Menendez said:

Black Lotus from what I hear is kicking the current uninvited gangs ass

Hey look its the guy who named a gang after him that was irrelevant. "menendez Cartel". Surprising you included Cartel in your name since you never fought at Cartels. Where you hidding now Raul ? Please don't comment about Gang life when you Cry everytime you die. 20-30K loadouts what a loss :(

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
30 minutes ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

Hey look its the guy who named a gang after him that was irrelevant. "menendez Cartel". Surprising you included Cartel in your name since you never fought at Cartels. Where you hidding now Raul ? Please don't comment about Gang life when you Cry everytime you die. 20-30K loadouts what a loss :(

Hiding in server 2 in the dogs fighting at cartels and not whining but it seems to me that when I said black lotus was kicking your gangs ass you target my old gang. GG no re

25 minutes ago, Raul Menendez said:

Hiding in server 2 in the dogs fighting at cartels and not whining but it seems to me that when I said black lotus was kicking your gangs ass you target my old gang. GG no re

Like i said you're irrelevant so i had no idea which gang you were in now. Sad to see you leave to Server 2, was Fun Killing you.

What you said is Hypocrisy at its finest, Obviously Uninvited had been Disbanded and you're bashing a new gang under new Leadership with former Uninvited members. So you're "Targetting" my old gang. GG no re
bunni likes this
49 minutes ago, Raul Menendez said:

cried because i 1 tapped you at drug cartel and threatened to report because you were barely outside 300m

xd

38 minutes ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

Like i said you're irrelevant so i had no idea which gang you were in now. Sad to see you leave to Server 2, was Fun Killing you.

What you said is Hypocrisy at its finest, Obviously Uninvited had been Disbanded and you're bashing a new gang under new Leadership with former Uninvited members. So you're "Targetting" my old gang. GG no re

JIMBO, 544heu, Gatorade and 2 others like this
57 minutes ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

All I said was that black lotus was killing current uninvited members gang. That is not bashing. 

33 minutes ago, zane1 said:

cried because i 1 tapped you at drug cartel and threatened to report because you were barely outside 300m

xd

You shot and killed me when I was at a DP.

My god, the man asked what gangs are on S1 that are active.

Every gang has its assholes. By the flood of terrible responses you may not be able to find one without an asshole.

I swear its like being a school yard chaperone sometimes.

"He HIT ME"

"HE DID IT FIRST"

"I'm telling!"

Get your shit together.

Aether, explicit, BlackShot and 3 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

My god, the man asked what gangs are on S1 that are active.

Every gang has its assholes. By the flood of terrible responses you may not be able to find one without an asshole.

I swear its like being a school yard chaperone sometimes.

"He HIT ME"

"HE DID IT FIRST"

"I'm telling!"

Get your shit together.

Who's mans is dis

zane1 likes this
On April 14, 2017 at 3:38 PM, explicit said:It's also a bit hypocritical for you to be calling someone else irrelevant but :kermit:

On April 14, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Andrew said:

Hey Andrew say Hi to Tiger next time you get on Olympus oh and the little english memester Schiang. Explicit you're in Elysium ... Go back to 2016 when you guys were actually "Something".

On April 14, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Raul Menendez said:All I said was that black lotus was killing current uninvited members gang. That is not bashing.

I'm sure your current leader @Eric916 would love to hear your input since hes a former member of The Uninvited. Cry to him about why we were such assholes maybe he'll toss you a bone ;)

49 minutes ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

I'm sure your current leader @Eric916 would love to hear your input since hes a former member of The Uninvited. Cry to him about why we were such assholes maybe he'll toss you a bone ;)

lol umm I'm not sure what you guys are talking bout tbh but Uninvited wasn't bad I enjoyed fighting with you guys.

2 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

Explicit you're in Elysium ... Go back to 2016 when you guys were actually "Something".

I don't reckon Synthetic is any better considering the fact that they cap only when others are offline and need to have ninety five prerequisites completed (no chopping of ifrits, friendly rebel, a flight to the cartel etc.) before fighting one time to get wiped and log off.

Additionally, I don't even think you were around in 2016 let alone knew shit about cartels... Kavala and the peach fields don't count btw.

Just give up with shit talk and responses if you can't back it up. If I remember clearly the last fight ended in your members bitching to us to not chop their ifrit. I'm all for new gangs growing on the servers // fighting // etc but if you can't back up the shit talk you're just a joke and unfortunately that's how your gang is viewed. 

massi, Chau, Cougar. and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

i see you talking alot of shit on this thread but i have no clue who the fuck you are, so can u come back when you're relevant. ty

massi and explicit like this
12 minutes ago, explicit said:

I don't reckon Synthetic is any better considering the fact that they cap only when others are offline and need to have ninety five prerequisites completed (no chopping of ifrits, friendly rebel, a flight to the cartel etc.) before fighting one time to get wiped and log off.

Additionally, I don't even think you were around in 2016 let alone knew shit about cartels... Kavala and the peach fields don't count btw.

Just give up with shit talk and responses if you can't back it up. If I remember clearly the last fight ended in your members bitching to us to not chop their ifrit. I'm all for new gangs growing on the servers // fighting // etc but if you can't back up the shit talk you're just a joke and unfortunately that's how your gang is viewed. 

Have no memory of your claims either wasn't on or your statements are false eitherway. I don't really care ive been on Asylum since at least 2013-2014. Back in the days were you had to be a lvl 2 donor to buy House Crates, Jail was in Pyrgos and Gang life was better. You're being Hypocritical too since your gang mates cry and talk shit too ;)

8 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

I never once directly talked shit about uninvited, here is all what I said and you still want to bring it up and start an argument.

This is a thread to see who is the best s1 gang. From what I heard black lotus was doing extremely well since Uninvited was a really good gang and were losing to them. (From what I heard)

6 hours ago, explicit said:

@General Baked Potatoes explicit is on ur ass boiiiii

On 11/04/2017 at 2:23 PM, Dejia said:

Who would you say is some of the better gangs in s1. And I'm not talking just skill wise I mean like there active and seem fun to play with as well as not complete assholes to every one else 

black locust/14k, bridge burners, elysium, synthetic, Independent Slayers

these are all the gangs I've seen playing on 1 recently, skill wise you decide, most of these gangs are turf gangs, odd few will turn upto cartels, some just play to fuck around without the stress of capping/fighting turfs & cartels

explicit likes this
1 hour ago, Raul Menendez said:

I never once directly talked shit about uninvited, here is all what I said and you still want to bring it up and start an argument.

This is a thread to see who is the best s1 gang. From what I heard black lotus was doing extremely well since Uninvited was a really good gang and were losing to them. (From what I heard)

Well, considering Ramon as been talking shit wasn't surprised if you were aswell. Black Lotus/14K are only on in the morning when most of us are offline. So they ussually have triple our numbers or more.