Looking for gang contributors

bamf

• 7 months later...

Having more locations could work,but gotta look at it from a few different ways,The "smaller gangs" cant fight the bigger gangs or want to try since its somewhat pricey at times(Been better last couple months).For the bigger gangs fix gang hexes so bigger gangs don't get forced to make a group with a cap on it when it bugs out,an can use gang hexes the right way.

Oil rig cartel location is rather pointless,as much as i would like to fight it,no one really does,maybe take that spot out an put it back to salt land part,and add back the rubber ? The rubber was worth more in money and in the use for the rubber it self(crafting) imo.Could help people feel better about crafting a ifrit an not it hurting so much since they paid for it instead,i know you need arms to craft,not sure about buying them,if you do the small groups/gangs wont bother when server has numbers an bigger gangs are on.

This next couple ones are kinda a long shot,but what if we had a cartel for each drug? instead of one place taking the cut,maybe add another one down free fire zone with a better location then east arms? imo its to blah down there for it to be a free fire zone...

Could maybe add a market on the far east side in that little compound(pull ifrits ect,add something to get a greater return for drugs/another processing area(takes longer)Maybe something universal(any drug could be processed just need 1 extra ingredient bought only from said market,Adds a % value to it,Need to own the arms cartel and Drug cartel to use it?) could maybe go for both legal and illegal goods....Im not sure if im the only one,but it seems to blank down there,should be people taking risks an getting the heart rate up trying to make that money.

Make war points not useless,sure its nice to brag or w/e,but half the time now its just waiting for no one to show up.

Another thing kinda off topic is,cops just lethal now if you have a bounty almost every time if its over 20k you get killed even it don't really call for it,they die a couple times an then just vote for to kill,just so they get paid.

When i first joined i always wanted to get my bounty as high as i could,you cant even do that now unless your jumping from cartel to cartel/server to server,an kinda hoping cops don't come just cause they want a fight/are bored.

Fed's are a bitch to do also cause sever lags out to much an fucks people over,kinda see this from both sides at times,rebels do it but wont for a long time if server fucked them,then cops just give up if they die to much/if the server is laggy an they die due to that an they just go back to kav.

For the players who play day in an day out,cartel fight like its a second job,it gets stale and boring cause there looking for a fight waiting for no one to show up,sometimes even leave cause they know there not getting a fight.

We(Ds) even been starting to fight more a bit,Alot of players/gang members from our gang would fight more if it didn't take half a server reset to make 300k(between cops/under covers) coming back all the time to red zones making money wouldn't be all that bad an the server not shitting it self out.(fingers crossed the box move helps with this)

Gang life isnt hurting from just one thing imo,its a little bit of everything that people have said plenty of times in the past that play into it,along with people who played from day 1 just move on,or got RL shit to deal with.

I get not wanting to have to many things clutter the map an or be to easy to make money.But time is money an should be rewarded with out the cost of time being to long to have 5 load outs+cost of bounty(normal MK loadout+ meds) let alone wanting to feel a little rich an go for a rpg/mk200 or something.

For newer players its hard for them to stay because they don't understand how asylum works(it being more combat related then "RP") they spend an hour maybe even 2 gathering things or w/e they be doing to make money legal or illegal just to be robbed of it all/killed.Then they log out and prob don't give it another shot since they can just go to a server with NLR where they feel more safe making money.New people come and go everyday,how many stay? gotta find a middle ground for newer players to want to stay even after they get robbed an or killed.

For the older players to stay they need something new to fight,Bank is in old spot,always going on now,Fed isn't cause sever goes all Mike J Fox on its self,Cartels are just stale/not worth the load outs to go after it an even more so if your out numbered and handicapped.

Beifang Ming likes this
2 hours ago, DankBud said:

Having more locations could work,but gotta look at it from a few different ways,The "smaller gangs" cant fight the bigger gangs or want to try since its somewhat pricey at times(Been better last couple months).For the bigger gangs fix gang hexes so bigger gangs don't get forced to make a group with a cap on it when it bugs out,an can use gang hexes the right way.

Oil rig cartel location is rather pointless,as much as i would like to fight it,no one really does,maybe take that spot out an put it back to salt land part,and add back the rubber ? The rubber was worth more in money and in the use for the rubber it self(crafting) imo.Could help people feel better about crafting a ifrit an not it hurting so much since they paid for it instead,i know you need arms to craft,not sure about buying them,if you do the small groups/gangs wont bother when server has numbers an bigger gangs are on.

This next couple ones are kinda a long shot,but what if we had a cartel for each drug? instead of one place taking the cut,maybe add another one down free fire zone with a better location then east arms? imo its to blah down there for it to be a free fire zone...

Could maybe add a market on the far east side in that little compound(pull ifrits ect,add something to get a greater return for drugs/another processing area(takes longer)Maybe something universal(any drug could be processed just need 1 extra ingredient bought only from said market,Adds a % value to it,Need to own the arms cartel and Drug cartel to use it?) could maybe go for both legal and illegal goods....Im not sure if im the only one,but it seems to blank down there,should be people taking risks an getting the heart rate up trying to make that money.

Make war points not useless,sure its nice to brag or w/e,but half the time now its just waiting for no one to show up.

Another thing kinda off topic is,cops just lethal now if you have a bounty almost every time if its over 20k you get killed even it don't really call for it,they die a couple times an then just vote for to kill,just so they get paid.

When i first joined i always wanted to get my bounty as high as i could,you cant even do that now unless your jumping from cartel to cartel/server to server,an kinda hoping cops don't come just cause they want a fight/are bored.

Fed's are a bitch to do also cause sever lags out to much an fucks people over,kinda see this from both sides at times,rebels do it but wont for a long time if server fucked them,then cops just give up if they die to much/if the server is laggy an they die due to that an they just go back to kav.

For the players who play day in an day out,cartel fight like its a second job,it gets stale and boring cause there looking for a fight waiting for no one to show up,sometimes even leave cause they know there not getting a fight.

We(Ds) even been starting to fight more a bit,Alot of players/gang members from our gang would fight more if it didn't take half a server reset to make 300k(between cops/under covers) coming back all the time to red zones making money wouldn't be all that bad an the server not shitting it self out.(fingers crossed the box move helps with this)

Gang life isnt hurting from just one thing imo,its a little bit of everything that people have said plenty of times in the past that play into it,along with people who played from day 1 just move on,or got RL shit to deal with.

I get not wanting to have to many things clutter the map an or be to easy to make money.But time is money an should be rewarded with out the cost of time being to long to have 5 load outs+cost of bounty(normal MK loadout+ meds) let alone wanting to feel a little rich an go for a rpg/mk200 or something.

For newer players its hard for them to stay because they don't understand how asylum works(it being more combat related then "RP") they spend an hour maybe even 2 gathering things or w/e they be doing to make money legal or illegal just to be robbed of it all/killed.Then they log out and prob don't give it another shot since they can just go to a server with NLR where they feel more safe making money.New people come and go everyday,how many stay? gotta find a middle ground for newer players to want to stay even after they get robbed an or killed.

For the older players to stay they need something new to fight,Bank is in old spot,always going on now,Fed isn't cause sever goes all Mike J Fox on its self,Cartels are just stale/not worth the load outs to go after it an even more so if your out numbered and handicapped.

1+

im not being funny, but cartel flights are kinda boring and predictable, all the best fights were always in the turfs in my experience. make turf houses spawn able again so we can have some serious gang fights again instead of first one to drive there and set up wins the turf. I have 8 turf houses on 4 servers that are kind of redundant now. I spent allot of time and resources finding and buying turf houses exactly because that was where the most interesting gang fights happen, i literally have rpgs gathering dust from lack of choppers to shoot down. 

On second thoughts, bring back the underwater, old oil cartel. That was a good location that made for interesting fights that utilise the underwater assets in the game. It is also a good place for starter gangs to get a foothold in the cartel game, perhaps dont remove the current Oil cartel, just add a new one at the old location, called i dont know..... Sealab 2020, where a cut of ....fish sales, or excavation spoils like jewellery shop sales. In the same way that the mobile meth lab gives newer players a viable option for making drug money let them make money from untapped resources ingame like fish/jewellery/commodities.

Also Oil rig is possibly the most un-utilised location in the game. Would it hurt to add a chopper spawn location on the rig and make it a capturableable location?

Edited by Dr.Strangelove
26 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

make turf houses spawn able again so we can have some serious gang fights

+1 #RodoGod

28 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

On second thoughts, bring back the underwater, old oil cartel. 

-1 People would literally never go there. You think it's bad now, it would be worse.  

TRYHARD likes this
2 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Not really a cartel suggestion but it would be better if Zaros would allow people to gather more/faster materials found in Mines.These includes Phoporus/Hydrogen Sulphate/Mineral yield quarry/High yield quarry.

Just a thought 

anything for Zaros would be good,has to be the most pointless turf atm....imo should be something so you kinda have to think about what turf you want to hold for that reset or combo of turfs...as for what kind of perk,tough to say...gathering a bit more at a time wouldn't be to OP.

Frizzy and Silver-Spy like this
On 3/29/2018 at 4:00 PM, Silver-Spy said:

Not really a cartel suggestion but it would be better if Zaros would allow people to gather more/faster materials found in Mines.These includes Phoporus/Hydrogen Sulphate/Mineral yield quarry/High yield quarry.

Just a thought 

Make turf houses spawn-able ONCE if the circle is red.

Example: Rodopoli pops, I can:

1.) Suicide and respawn in my house immediately using up my 1 respawn there. I get to turf immediately, but if I die, I have to respawn in a town.

2.) Drive there, fight, possibly die, but then I can respawn once in my Rodo house to get back into the fight.

Not sure exactly how this would be written in, but I think 1 life / respawn would be fair / still give people a chance at taking a turf. It would also make turf houses worth it expanding the market of "useful houses" on the servers. 

Also, the "gather legal ingredients faster" was suggested a while back by @Grizz  Zaros would be good for both law-abiding citizens and people running illegal stuff. You crafting vehicles or weapons? Zaros + Panagia. Making meth? You want Zaros + Rodi. You just made Zaros worth something.

Also, bring back Ghost Hotel Drug Cartel please.

Edited by Maaqs
Silver-Spy and McMuffin like this
  • 6 months later...