Asylum Modded server leak???

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

does anyone like the way the Jonzie cars handle?  I've been playing around with it for a bit now, and they seem to not handle very well at all.  

Some of them handle very well while other ones handle really shitty:
A.E - Jonzie's mini cooper is handling amazing.

ADD THE TRYK OUTFITS PACK, ITS A MISTAKE TO NOT DO IT!

Edited by Zoex
Outlander likes this
Just now, bamf said:

You guys are ridiculous (as Volunteer said).  

Also, does anyone like the way the Jonzie cars handle?  I've been playing around with it for a bit now, and they seem to not handle very well at all.  

P.S.  Yes, I know I'm a terrible driver anyway - but damn.

The Mini Cooper has saved me from being caught by the cops numerous times when playing A3L/CG. So yes, I like it. Maybe it's because I've become skilled at the way it handles though. :P

18 minutes ago, bamf said:

Also, does anyone like the way the Jonzie cars handle?  I've been playing around with it for a bit now, and they seem to not handle very well at all.  

Have the DRIFT KING @Rodrigo go on and check them out

Rodrigo and asiuxjau like this
24 minutes ago, bamf said:

Some of them handle like crap, other are pretty decent. In Jonzie's description he says "realistic" handling. So I think poor handling is intentional for some. We have been spoiled with the way ArmA vehicles handle while taking turns at 60-100mph. 

Just now, Spank said:

Some of them handle like crap, other are pretty decent. In Jonzie's description he says "realistic" handling. So I think poor handling is intentional for some. We have been spoiled with the way ArmA vehicles handle while taking turns at 60-100mph. 

Well his idea of realistic and mine are completely different.  Maybe he needs to work on having tires that actually grip the road... :P

4 minutes ago, Spank said:

pfft, i take the airport straight at 326 kmph sideways in my hatch

Edit: Only lived once :)