The Bad Joke Thread

william

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

Why the fuck are there 2 names for sodium? It confused me until I looked it up LOL

What do you call a fake noodle?

Reveal hidden contents

AN IMPASTA!

Natrium is in swedish and other languages while sodium is what Americans call it(maybe other countries, not sure)... Americans always gotta feel special.

The owner of the farm asks his farmer boy to grab a pair of boots because he is about to go and work in the dirt, this is what happens after

A farmers boy walks to the 2  (dumb) beautiful daughters off the owner of the farm, and says to them :

(farmer boy) Ur father ordered me to have sex with both of you at the same time.

(2 girls) I don't believe thats true why would our father want that?

(farmer boy screams to the owner) Do i need to grab them 1 at a time or both together?

(owner screams back) both of course.

This was the story of a farmer boy who had his first  threesome.

And now for @Jaeger

Spoiler

El dueño de la granja le pide a su granjero que tome un par de botas porque está a punto de ir a trabajar en la tierra, esto es lo que sucede después
Un muchacho de los granjeros camina a las 2 (mudas) hijas hermosas del dueño de la granja, y les dice:
(Muchacho del granjero) El padre de Ur ordenó que tuviera sexo con ambos de usted al mismo tiempo.
(2 chicas) No creo que sea cierto por qué nuestro padre querría eso?
(Muchacho del granjero grita al dueño) ¿Necesito agarrarlos 1 a la vez o ambos juntos?
(Los gritos del dueño detrás) ambos por supuesto.
Esta fue la historia de un campesino que tuvo su primer trio.

Spoiler

Google translate

I know this isn't really a joke but it is a funny story, (probably funnier when ur a bit drunk)