Community manager promotion.

12 minutes ago, Joe Kelly said:

I’ve never seen such a formal argument in my life. Besides that, why is everyone so pressed about RoguePilot becoming CM? I mean I’ve never seen him in game before or ever really but certainly he can’t be that bad? Is he?....

39 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

they saw he was inactive so they made him community manager

1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

I just would like to start off by saying that I love what you have to say in your responses and I am hoping I am able to see more of this absolute knowledge through the ability you have to write a good letter I believe that what Ethan Darrell did as a staff member was absolutely absurd and hopefully nobody would ever do that again doing what he did to the Chinese was just absolutely absurd it would be absolutely fantastic to see Ethan Darrell without any team speak tags as I also believe that has Corporal and advanced EMT should be remove due to the fact that he is corrupt on both factions and he shows no redeeming character traits.

Thank you Ryan!!!!!!

Max

Hello Maxi!

Thank you for learning how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums and making your messages readable I will also agree the Ethan has no redeeming traits and I would like to see him drown in the mess that he created on the heinous day in question.

Bababoeey

Ryan

Just now, Ryan. said:

Hello Maxi!

Thank you for learning how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums and making your messages readable I will also agree the Ethan has no redeeming traits and I would like to see him drown in the mess that he created on the heinous day in question.

Bababoeey

Ryan

Hello Bryan!

Please learn how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums because the following makes no sense almost like rogue becoming CM. "I will also agree the Ethan..."

Nigga,

Parzah (AKA mald session starter)

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Hello Maxi!

Bababoeey

Ryan

Hello my favorite retired paramedic from being retired paramedic,

I have learned how to use the spell check ability built into the Asylum gaming forms because I realized that it is a necessity for other people to be able to comprehend my sentences that I am producing through an essay I also would agree to agree that Ethan Darrell has no redeeming traits I hope I see him get teleported by rogue  to the middle of the Atlantic Altis Ocean.

Jolly-O, Ryan!

Max

Bherky likes this
1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hey Ryan!

Quick Question,

What is you're opinion on rogue pilot's promotion.

Thank you

Max

Hey Max!

Quick Response,

In my opinion I believe that Rogue will do a better job than most! I believe this because he was a good captain and theoretically should be a good CM.

Boom

Ryan

3 minutes ago, .Max said:

please take ethan darrell's advice u hope he reitires from captain so u can get it good luck 4 year LT

How do I take a position which will be filled by an admin? And before you say I want admin, I have very publicly stated I am not interested in nor intend to apply for admin. And it is 3 years as an LT thanks ;)

Edited by bbgreg17
14 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Congrats!!! We have our first Active Captain CM. 😎

when will you step down and let someone else have a chance of being a captain? not saying you're a bad captain or anything you've been one of the best but with the constant decline of Arma other people are gonna wanna have a go before its too late. food for thought

Copa likes this
3 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Doubling my cop kills*

the 4 years ive been playing asylum, 80% of that time has been cartels. In RCN mind you getting shit on by prime

intergrated graphics 

On 6/9/2021 at 4:07 PM, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

I just would like to start off by saying that I love what you have to say in your responses and I am hoping I am able to see more of this absolute knowledge through the ability you have to write a good letter I believe that what Ethan Darrell did as a staff member was absolutely absurd and hopefully nobody would ever do that again doing what he did to the Chinese was just absolutely absurd it would be absolutely fantastic to see Ethan Darrell without any team speak tags as I also believe that has Corporal and advanced EMT should be remove due to the fact that he is corrupt on both factions and he shows no redeeming character traits.

Thank you Ryan!!!!!!

Max

Hello Max!

poopoofart.

Sincerely, Tyrone Darnell