new gun

2 hours ago, Defragments said:

It's not like anyone that might be cheating will need to set up their bipod anyway.

Nobody uses the bipod feature in this game unless they r sniping from 1km

@devs if this does get accepted please don’t make the gun like 20k just cuz it has a bipod. It should be the same price as mk1 type weapons

Ronald and Djmon like this

Just based off of using the RPK as an example its a hard weapon to get plus is a LMG, where I think this one is marksman?  Plus with the 16-s there is a reason that SGT+ arent allowed to drop it, because it has the ability to spawn in bipods, something like that is much harder to regulate with civs.

On 7/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, Chris Peacock said:

I agree. It doesn’t. I just know asy is very anti bipod for some reason

Yeah bipod are useless 90% of the time on altis life lol, only reason I buy them on other servers is because they look cool

Devs should be more concerned about how to place it on civ/cop considering it hits harder than normal 6.5 just like the ak hits weaker than normal 7.62

53 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Yeah bipod are useless 90% of the time on altis life lol, only reason I buy them on other servers is because they look cool

Devs should be more concerned about how to place it on civ/cop considering it hits harder than normal 6.5 just like the ak hits weaker than normal 7.62

More concerned with whichever cops we give it to deciding to play sniper elite every fight and sitting 3km away on some rock with bi-pod tbh,

Xex likes this
9 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Just based off of using the RPK as an example its a hard weapon to get plus is a LMG, where I think this one is marksman?  Plus with the 16-s there is a reason that SGT+ arent allowed to drop it, because it has the ability to spawn in bipods, something like that is much harder to regulate with civs.

how is the rpk hard to get? u just buy it from rebel

3a1f9b15dd9a54581824127faceb3c11.png

The NATO counterpart is the MXM.

MXM muzzle volocity is 920 m/s.

CMR-76 muzzle velocity is 980 m/s.

And to compare it with a 7.62, the MK-I EMR has a muzzle velocity of 940 m/s.

Not sure if these things should be considered but maybe it is good to know, since I would like this weapon to have a good chance at making it into the server.

Master Crusader only weapon ayyyyy

王 rando 王 likes this
On 7/8/2023 at 3:59 PM, Patato said:

More concerned with whichever cops we give it to deciding to play sniper elite every fight and sitting 3km away on some rock with bi-pod tbh,

It really isn’t that much of a difference between the cmr-mk1-mxm. If ur worried make it civ only but I promise it won’t make a difference 

16 hours ago, Defragments said:

Master Crusader only weapon ayyyyy

This could be cool

On 7/7/2023 at 8:57 AM, Chris Peacock said:

Just remove the bipod 

Its not that the bipod isn't removable or anything most likely.

It's the same issue as to why some other guns such as the spar-16s for example aren't widely accessible or allowed to be distributed past certain means. It comes stock with a bipod and can be utilized to produce a bipod, even if taken off.

Current issue as an example. Spar-16s for Sergeants spawns with a bipod but the server takes it off out of the shop. However if a cop regears and its in a backpack, or pulled out of something, or a civ gets revived with it in their backpack it goes back to arma's default and it has the bipod back on it. Hence the reason why Sergeant+ aren't allowed to drop spar-16s's for people for any reason.

If I remember it took the APD a VERY VERY long time to fight to get the spar-16s into the game for Sergeants for mostly that reason.

On 7/7/2023 at 9:50 AM, Chris Peacock said:

It is removable a believe. Much like the spar 16s

It is not removable, even when trying to script it off.

Basically hits harder than a MXM, In testing its only a couple more dmg vs armored opponent. 
Has better accuracy at range than MXM. Obv no recoil when bi-podded. When not bi-podded its pretty much the same as an MXM.
While it is single fire it can be spam clicked faster than an MK. 

I don't really know how to slot this weapon in. In my mind its essentially an MXM. 

Can't give it to BH's as the current stance is no MXM's for BH.
I don't think it should go to APD as i dont want to encourage sniper elite.

As for rebels i have no idea why they would want to use this gun unless theirs somthing im missing. Just pick up an MK....

.Nathan likes this
16 hours ago, Patato said:

As for rebels i have no idea why they would want to use this gun unless theirs somthing im missing. Just pick up an MK....

games boring bro. most of us have been playing this shit for like 8 years. more gun variety is a good thing, even if its a niche weapon most people wont use.

just make it rebel only (i dont think theres even a tracer variety magazine for bounty hunters anyways) and itll be a a chinese knockoff mxm (literally based off a chinese gun)

On 7/17/2023 at 12:52 AM, Patato said:

It is not removable, even when trying to script it off.

Basically hits harder than a MXM, In testing its only a couple more dmg vs armored opponent. 
Has better accuracy at range than MXM. Obv no recoil when bi-podded. When not bi-podded its pretty much the same as an MXM.
While it is single fire it can be spam clicked faster than an MK. 

I don't really know how to slot this weapon in. In my mind its essentially an MXM. 

Can't give it to BH's as the current stance is no MXM's for BH.

The CMR would encourage people to hard aim while bi-poded on an objective. Sure it does encourage a sniper elite gameplay style. However, its going to approach a non-pen everything vehicle/wall approach. I'd fear the CMR over a MK since I know the person wielding it obviously understands its range and can clearly kill people at a distance.  

On 7/17/2023 at 6:52 AM, Patato said:

1 hour ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

Also I think that a Simi Auto sniper is perfect for constables there are time when you need to play sniper elite

Just because one faction gets it doesn't mean the other automatically should get it. Otherwise, where my civ marids at? Where my bounty hunter MXM's at?

KrazyKnight likes this