RIP Cops

8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I would play cop, even if i get kidnapped non stop thats probably more RP than that you'd normally get :o

>implying they RP when you're kidnapped. 

Get kidnapped on cop, kidnappers say nothing to you as they take you to Skiptracer and use their new little perk to strip you naked before shooting you.

Just now, epTic said:

>implying they RP when you're kidnapped. 

Get kidnapped on cop, kidnappers say nothing to you as they take you to Skiptracer and use their new little perk to strip you naked before shooting you.

Oooo forgot about that, haven't played cop ever since i've been blacklisted :(

Well i guess you can scrub away the bluefor slots and use the TS for organized bounty hunting!

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Oooo forgot about that, haven't played cop ever since i've been blacklisted :(

Well i guess you can scrub away the bluefor slots and use the TS for organized bounty hunting!

Tell me where's the RP in getting shot by 15 bounty hunters, taken to a base, and forcefully stripped of all our clothing without a word said to us. 

Trying to RP with a gang this morning, give 3 of them pardons and as soon as I fucking release them their gang storms the HQ and kills every cop for no reason other than to kill cops, but yeah man, in it for the money. 

Edited by epTic
Pilot Josh likes this
2 minutes ago, epTic said:

Tell me where's the RP in getting shot by 15 bounty hunters, taken to a base, and forcefully stripped of all our clothing without a word said to us. 

Trying to RP with a gang this morning, give 3 of them pardons and as soon as I fucking release them their gang storms the HQ and kills every cop for no reason other than to kill cops, but yeah man, in it for the money. 

weren't you on a break? :o but yeah that sucks

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

That's pretty dick, I have to agree.. but on the same token... Why isn't the apd using tactics to counter the bounty hunters? Roll around greater then 1-2 man, roll around 4 deep in 2 seperate cars and keep one back to secure a situation that might break out with the approaching squad?

9 minutes ago, Keneith said:

I think this update just really shows how many people were just playing cop to make money, not because of the structure or intention of the apd.

Are you seriously this dumb or just pretend to be dumb? Sure people that were playing cop only for money now switched to bh. But there's a lot of cops that don't play because they get annoyed by getting kidnapped every 30 minutes. It's not even about "o shit BH's stealing our bounties", like I personally don't give two shits about the money. There's 2 reasons why I dislike this patch and trust me, neither of those are because "bh's are stealing  our money, and now we have to work for our money"....

Sergio, Vash, Pilot Josh and 3 others like this
4 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Are you seriously this dumb or just pretend to be dumb? Sure people that were playing cop only for money now switched to bh. But there's a lot of cops that don't play because they get annoyed by getting kidnapped every 30 minutes. It's not even about "o shit BH's stealing our bounties", like I personally don't give two shits about the money. There's 2 reasons why I dislike this patch and trust me, neither of those are because "bh's are stealing  our money, and now we have to work for our money"....

Couldn't have put it better myself.

This does not have any correlation to money hungry cops.

You try getting kidnapped and blindfolded every 20 minutes or getting rdmed by bounty hunters why trying to role play with another player. 

Edited by BioHazard_
8 minutes ago, Pentax said:

So you ask me if I'm that dumb, then agree that there are money hungry cops. What I'm dumb because you don't like what I have to say? Yeah that makes me dumb buddy. Maybe if you guys learned a little teamwork, tactics  and skill you wouldn't be getting kidnapped non stop now would you? Don't keep sitting here trying to blame the changes to be the reason why you keep getting kidnapped.. sure the attempts are defiently increased, but whose tactics and aim are losing? It's pretty clear it isn't the bounty hunters from all the APD tears. So now instead of just getting your head blown off by 7.62's and bitching about that, you guys wanna bitch about people with the same guns kicking your ass? See the problem?

DreamC likes this
9 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

This does not have any correlation to money hungry cops.

You try getting kidnapped and blindfolded every 20 minutes or getting rdmed by bounty hunters why trying to role play with another player. 

Yea 100% Cunt bounty hunters faults. Boycott time for me

BioHazard likes this
13 minutes ago, Keneith said:

So you ask me if I'm that dumb, then agree that there are money hungry cops. What I'm dumb because you don't like what I have to say? Yeah that makes me dumb buddy. Maybe if you guys learned a little teamwork, tactics  and skill you wouldn't be getting kidnapped non stop now would you? Don't keep sitting here trying to blame the changes to be the reason why you keep getting kidnapped.. sure the attempts are defiently increased, but whose tactics and aim are losing? It's pretty clear it isn't the bounty hunters from all the APD tears. So now instead of just getting your head blown off by 7.62's and bitching about that, you guys wanna bitch about people with the same guns kicking your ass? See the problem?

I'm calling you dumb because the stuff you've written in your statement about how there are money hungry cops, you made it look like you're calling every single cop money hungry, which is completely dumb thing to say. Tactics? Bro we have group cap of 5 max people PER CHANNEL. But hey at this point in time we can't even fill those up to max. So your suggestion to roll in bigger numbers is dumb again why? Because we don't even have that many numbers to play with in the first place. Then again, most of the time you get kidnapped when you're already processing someone, but hey when if I start HVT procedure on someone he starts crying and screaming "ROBOCOP". So please tell me more about how we should teach 1k~ whitelisted cops of TACTICS bro.

Edited by Pentax
David Ortega, Vash, Rayson and 2 others like this
9 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I'm calling you dumb because the you've written your statement about how there are money hungry cops, you made it look like you're calling every single cop money hungry, which is completely dumb thing to say. Tactics? Bro we have group cap of 5 max people PER CHANNEL. But hey at this point in time we can't even fill those up max. So your suggestion to roll in bigger numbers is dumb again why? Because we don't even have that many numbers to play with in the first place. Then again, most of the time you get kidnapped when you're already processing someone, but hey when if I start HVT procedure on someone he starts crying and screaming "ROBOCOP". So please tell me more about how we should teach 1k~ whitelisted cops of TACTICS bro.

15 minutes ago, Keneith said:

Are you a cop? No. Have you experienced cop? Probably not. You seem to me like your pretty new here. Don't make presumptions unless you know what you're talking about. You are just spreading bullshit and creating false representations of the APD.

Plus, what kind of skill does it take to run up to 2 cops with your friends and say hands up or die wait 0.5 seconds then unload a mag whilst the cops have their guns holstered and are RP'ing with a suspect?

You are correct that takes zero skill. Just like you are claiming the cops have even though you'd most likely be the same in those situations. 

Edited by BioHazard_
Rayson, Vash and Anonymou5 like this
2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I'm calling you dumb because the you've written your statement about how there are money hungry cops, you made it look like you're calling every single cop money hungry, which is completely dumb thing to say. Tactics? Bro we have group cap of 5 max people PER CHANNEL. But hey at this point in time we can't even fill those up max. So your suggestion to roll in bigger numbers is dumb again why? Because we don't even have that many numbers to play with in the first place. Then again, most of the time you get kidnapped when you're already processing someone, but hey when if I start HVT procedure on someone he starts crying and screaming "ROBOCOP". So please tell me more about how we should teach 1k~ whitelisted cops of TACTICS bro.

Well maybe we have a little misunderstanding then, because i never said all cops, I said shows you how many. I RP with cops all the time, so why would I blatantly make a false claim? But I also have played with hundreds of players the simply play cop ONLY for the money and cheap fights. No need to get emotions in a wad. Yeah a channel cap of 5, with how many channels? Not to mention if they are initiating on you, that gives you the advantage right off the bat? I mean you get a group of 5 rolling around together in your channel description of what your suppose to be patrolling or whatever and your still getting kidnapped non stop then unfortunately I don't think ANY patch change is going to help you. Group up, do simple stuff like setting up a defense before engaging, watch the gates at HQ while processing someone etc.

5 minutes ago, Keneith said:

Well maybe we have a little misunderstanding then, because i never said all cops, I said shows you how many. I RP with cops all the time, so why would I blatantly make a false claim? But I also have played with hundreds of players the simply play cop ONLY for the money and cheap fights. No need to get emotions in a wad. Yeah a channel cap of 5, with how many channels? Not to mention if they are initiating on you, that gives you the advantage right off the bat? I mean you get a group of 5 rolling around together in your channel description of what your suppose to be patrolling or whatever and your still getting kidnapped non stop then unfortunately I don't think ANY patch change is going to help you. Group up, do simple stuff like setting up a defense before engaging, watch the gates at HQ while processing someone etc.

We do all of that. Some of us are veteran Arma players, it takes common sense.

Although I do have to agree with you partly, some officers within the APD do not value their lives and do play only for money and fights. But, I've seen that within the APD since I joined over 1 year and a half ago, and it's not going anytime soon. It's one of the hardest things to remove/enforce. 

Edited by BioHazard_
Keneith likes this
2 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

We do all of that. Some of us are veteran Arma players, it takes common sense.

Although I do have to agree with you partly, some officers within the APD do not value their lives and do play only for money and fights. 

I mean I'm not trying to just bash the apd, but it's kind of getting frustrating with all these posts complaining about the bounty hunters actually being a viable option now. When everyone knows the obvious, it's new so tons of people are trying it, I mean half the rebels are probably talented into it at the moment, not the mention all the regular civs probably wanting to try it out, apd wanting to try it out..  I just think before people wanna make all these complaints about it being over powered, or not fair or whatever the case is they should actually think about it from all aspects along with the pros and cons. I like bounty hunter, I like cop, I like rebel, I like medic... and I can see pros and cons in this update for every faction except for medic obviously, except that they might get alot more requests 

BioHazard likes this
1 minute ago, Keneith said:

I mean I'm not trying to just bash the apd, but it's kind of getting frustrating with all these posts complaining about the bounty hunters actually being a viable option now. When everyone knows the obvious, it's new so tons of people are trying it, I mean half the rebels are probably talented into it at the moment, not the mention all the regular civs probably wanting to try it out, apd wanting to try it out..  I just think before people wanna make all these complaints about it being over powered, or not fair or whatever the case is they should actually think about it from all aspects along with the pros and cons. I like bounty hunter, I like cop, I like rebel, I like medic... and I can see pros and cons in this update for every faction except for medic obviously, except that they might get alot more requests 

I agree totally. 

Keneith likes this