Change log 7.5.1

bamf

1 minute ago, TheRealLethal said:

if you lethal someone you can disarm them. Also there is a difference between roleplay and realism. No need to get bend out of shape buddy. Combat seizing isnt even a huge deal, most cops dont even do it because they see how unfair/stupid it is. The only ones who really do it are the constables trying to get promoted/career cops who have never played civ. You signed up to play a whitelisted faction dedicated to roleplay, yet you are complaining about not making money for killing people. Something isnt adding up

you tell em shaniqua, i might try to go for a higher rank but i still agree with ya

TheRealLethal likes this
12 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Ok my only argument is combat seizing is a rebel nerf, which it is. Pretty objective statement.

If the original buff is bigger than the subsequent nerf, is it still a nerf? Everybody who told me 75,000k is ridiculous for a rebel load out actually proves my point. Rebels get cheap guns, but can be taken away after they've been captured by police. We all agree that this is a fair balance, and if anything, favors the rebels. As they get cheaper guns and the nerf only applies when they are fighting cops. Does anyone disagree with that? If so I'll set up a SP Altis Life scenario where you can get any gun you want for free, be invincible, and kill AIs dressed up as rival gangs and cops, because apparently that's what you really want. Hopefully you'll get lost in your selfishness and never pollute these forums again. 

Edited by Dpatt711
Just now, Dpatt711 said:

If the original buff is bigger than the subsequent nerf, is it still a nerf? Everybody who told me 75,000k is ridiculous for a rebel load out actually proves my point. Rebels get cheap guns, but can be taken away after they've been captured by police. We all agree that this is an okay system, and if anything, favors the rebels.  

Loadouts are more expensive now than ever before in my 3 year stint on asylum. Cheap loadouts are a null argument. Pre 6.0 an mk18 loadout with pilot coveralls was about 145K which equates to 15k todays money. my standard loadout is 25k, without grenades. 

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

I bet you are one of those cops who sit at the bank 1 KM out and get tapped by your boy @Tigerthan get upset that you aren't winning. Why don't the APD push with free loadouts. Who knows!

That's probably the dumbest assumption I've seen in this thread. Sniping drags the shit out longer than needed and if you wanna try taking bottom floor of bank with a 5.56, be my guest but you'll get 1 tapped like anybody else. Your ignorance is showing.

17 minutes ago, Parker said:

Ah, so we are talking about real life now. So give cops po7s only and rifles only when needed. No revives, etc

You're a fucking retard.

Okay, and we'll put 20-30 cops in all the cities, 5-10 cops in all the towns, and 2-3 cops in all the villages. We'll also have a national guard with armed and armored vehicles and full blown military gear. If you make the argument that realism will help rebels, you are delusional, the cops will always end up on top.

Edited by Dpatt711
Just now, Dpatt711 said:

Okay, and we'll put 20-30 cops in all the cities, 5-10 cops in all the towns, and 2-3 cops in all the villages. We'll also have a national guard with armed and armored vehicles and full blown assault gear. 

16 minutes ago, Parker said:

Ah, so we are talking about real life now. So give cops po7s only and rifles only when needed. No revives, etc

You're a fucking retard.

lay off on my boy Dpatt, he is obviously new.

Haych, DreamC and Heidelberg like this
9 minutes ago, Çhur¢h said:

That's probably the dumbest assumption I've seen in this thread. Sniping drags the shit out longer than needed and if you wanna try taking bottom floor of bank with a 5.56, be my guest but you'll get 1 tapped like anybody else. Your ignorance is showing.

Thing is, I can rush a bank and down / lethal 5 people while retards like you sit far out doing absolutely nothing. Last time I did a bank it was me and a cadet inside the bank downing people while fuck wit constables / corporals like yourself sit out and do nothing but absorb money and breath in your mic.

Edited by Parker
Haych likes this
Just now, Dpatt711 said:

Okay, and we'll put 20-30 cops in all the cities, 5-10 cops in all the towns, and 2-3 cops in all the villages. We'll also have a national guard with armed and armored vehicles and full blown assault gear. 

okay, and we'll blow up all 30 of those in a suicide vest attack, gain access to tanks illegally shipped in

and charge $200 for a hepatitis treatment

14 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

okay, and we'll blow up all 30 of those in a suicide vest attack, gain access to tanks illegally shipped in

and charge $200 for a hepatitis treatment

National pride takes over, and police forces double. Rebels are being hunted by vigilantes. Tanks get seized by customs (Seriously, you can't fit a tank in a standard shipping container, how are you going to sneak a tank in?)

Edited by Dpatt711
1 minute ago, Dpatt711 said:

I'd show you my Arma 2 hours, but I had it before it even came to steam

#hipster.

that was the most irrelevant reply you could have possibly given. You seem like the type of guy who doesnt know how to use combat stance, and who likes to play in first person. Lets at least see your hours in arma 3

Big Bird and DreamC like this
2 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

that was the most irrelevant reply you could have possibly given. You seem like the type of guy who doesnt know how to use combat stance, and who likes to play in first person. Lets at least see your hours in arma 3

Arma 2 Life existed before Altis Life. Guess you haven't been playing Arma long enough to know that though.

Edited by Dpatt711
4 minutes ago, Dpatt711 said:

National pride takes over, and police forces double. Rebels are being hunted by vigilantes. Tanks get seized by customs (Seriously, you can't fit a tank in a standard shipping container, how are you going to sneak a tank in?)

a 6.5 earthquake shatters the island, 70% die, the rest have no.homes, struggling for food, looters and riots are frequent

malaria outbreaks

there literally is no end to the real life debate so never bring it up in a debate about a life server

6 hours ago, Haych said:

I like that you are testing it out and we will trial it properly, but don't expect many gangs to fight it more than once. House cap on Arms island was a nice addition though.

Have you considered looking at the East side of the map? A handful of amazing locations there, not enough activity goes on, on that side of the map. Add a Sofia Rebel, couple cartels there and you'll see the whole map being utilised more

@bamf @Paratus @Motown

4 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

a 6.5 earthquake shatters the island, 70% die, the rest have no.homes, struggling for food, looters and riots are frequent

malaria outbreaks

there literally is no end to the real life debate so never bring it up in a debate about a life server

There is an end, and government and order wins. Also a Tsunami is much more likely than a 6.5 earthquake having it's epicenter in Lemnos.

Edited by Dpatt711
4 minutes ago, Dpatt711 said:

There is an end, and government and order wins.

You are literally going about this life server as if it were life, using combat seizing as a mean to your end that "Government and Order wins". Its a game, I wouldn't treat Asylum like real life in my lifetime, for example, my first pardon was for suicide vesting. Please stop with the real life links.

26 minutes ago, Parker said:

Thing is, I can rush a bank and down / lethal 5 people while retards like you sit far out doing absolutely nothing. Last time I did a bank it was me and a cadet inside the bank downing people while fuck wit constables / corporals like yourself sit out and do nothing but absorb money and breath in your mic.

like myself? You run in and down/lethal 5 people right? You must be from server 4. Tracer's authorized! Go troll elsewhere, kid. You clearly have no idea how I play so you should keep your ridiculous assumptions to yourself.

12 minutes ago, Çhur¢h said:

You clearly have no idea how I play so you should keep your ridiculous assumptions to yourself.

56 minutes ago, Çhur¢h said:

Sniping drags the shit out longer than needed and if you wanna try taking bottom floor of bank with a 5.56, be my guest but you'll get 1 tapped like anybody else.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg 

Ronald likes this
7 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Thank (unidentified APD officer) mostly. When he and his friends came back 8 times to slowly kill the entirety of the wanted people in FSA while Bamf was playing with them; it solidified the idea that lethals just pay too much. Especially when they're free.

Want to make money from criminals? Catch them.

what?

a cop in a public server who could be literally anybody, did something bad??? Oh my gosh...  

Punish the cop, not the cops..... Fuckin hell, without cops this server would be nothing.... Why don't you cut down the tree because of a few bad apples....

as i said.... derp

0scar and Olivia like this
10 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

what?

a cop in a public server who could be literally anybody, did something bad??? Oh my gosh...  

Punish the cop, not the cops..... Fuckin hell, without cops this server would be nothing.... Why don't you cut down the tree because of a few bad apples....

as i said.... derp

Dude.  People were abusing the fuck out of lethals.  There was no way in hell that people were requesting permission for all the lethals they were using in combat, nor was the 'script failing' in very convenient times.  If you want money, use your head and figure out a way to take them alive. 

1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

75k? LOL. Also undercover gets access to same clothing, you also have pilot coveralls. You also get free 7.62 during High profile rebel Vs cop engagements. combat seizing is stupid, and honestly anyone who thinks otherwise is equally unintelligent. I have no idea who you are, you seem pretty new here and probably have 10x more cop time than civ time, so ill give you a free pass on not knowing how rebel/civ stuff works. Cops should be greatly rewarded for capturing someone, processing them. Isnt that what playing cop is about, The RP? Or am i wrong, is cop all about killing people? 

How about a 50% increase in reward for catching criminals at the bank/fed/Prison?

You could use the same Mechanics that's used in the APB system.

Think of this as an extra incentive to cops :P 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
11 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

fpkgnoh0rsl8pofyqn0f.png

I basically already have... Lol.

But it's nice to see administrators supporting the decision....

Pathetic cum stain.

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Dude.  People were abusing the fuck out of lethals.  There was no way in hell that people were requesting permission for all the lethals they were using in combat, nor was the 'script failing' in very convenient times.  If you want money, use your head and figure out a way to take them alive. 

^ - read

14 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Why don't you cut down the tree because of a few bad apples....

Big Bird likes this

I love salty people who play nothing but rebel complain about being lethaled.... I hear it from cops when i'm playing civ, "OH THEY WENT LETHALS WAY TO FAST" when we outnumber them, or even if we don't outnumber them, and i'm sitting here thinking, bro, they got 6.5's, we have 7.62's..... and you want them, to not only out shoot us all, but expect to get us all restrained? Lol, why don't you just make it impossible for cops to catch us ever, these same people would be happy with this... They won't admit it, but they would be....

If they're abusing it for money, fine, punish them..... It's not like it's out of your power to do so.... But no, asylum chooses to punish everybody. And then say, fuck you, leave if you don't like it.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

what?

as i said.... derp

Actually, this fixes a lot of the issues and people using bullshit excuses to vote on lethals for everything, you should only lethal people you 100% cannot reach, should of been done from day 1, maybe the cops will actually jump in an mrap together and attack the god damn bank/pb/fed together rather than all sitting 500+ out sniping with lethals, that meta will now be rendered absolutely fucking useless and I love it.

Haych likes this
3 minutes ago, Quattro said:

Still don't care about getting paid less. Still going to lethal motherfuckers.

*Motherfuckers that I determine need to be lethaled.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Who said:

The REALLY funny part about this is you guys think we use lethals for money. Money or no money I'll still switch to lethals ;)

Damn guys you really showed them didn't you 

+1 for great cops

Quattro likes this