Gang Wars IV (Asylum Vs Olympus) Qualifying match

Goku

Olympus Vs Asylum Gang wars is no more. The Asylum and Olympus could not come to an agreement about a few things so we have called off the gang wars. I know a lot of you were looking forward to this to prove how much better our community is but you'll have to do that at another time. Maybe sometime in the future we will be able to do something like this but as of right this event will not be happening. 

***On a side note, Asylum will still be having a gang wars in the future and everyone just keep an eye open and be ready for the next great fights!

Edited by Goku
Kyle_, Megaloners, Alec-I and 18 others like this

Let Asylum do their own gangwars the way we usually do things and let Olympus do gangs wars the way they usually do things and only start changing things when both servers clash together. Thought this would have been how it would have been if you are trying to pick the top 4 gangs from each server.. we always fight with defibs so why remove them in the asylum qualifers? Having no defibs is just a stupid idea/feature arma is to buggy and to many things can happen that will require someone getting defibed...

Also does the ban thing mean anyone that is currently banned from Olympus or is it counting any past bans for scripting/lagswitching?

Edited by Wang Liqin
Kaif Trump, Azeh, Haych and 7 others like this
29 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Let Asylum do their own gangwars the way we usually do things and let Olympus do gangs wars the way they usually do things and only start changing things when both servers clash together. Thought this would have been how it would have been if you are trying to pick the top 4 gangs from each server.. we always fight with defibs so why remove them in the asylum qualifers? Having no defibs is just a stupid idea/feature arma is to buggy and to many things can happen that will require someone getting defibed...

Also does the ban thing mean anyone that is currently banned from Olympus or is it counting any past bans for scripting/lagswitching?

CURRENTLY banned

50 minutes ago, Kaif Trump said:

yes people will have no incentive to push, if u can snipe sum1 800 meters out and their out 4 good why wouldn't u lol

I agree, you are destroying any incentive to push unless attacking teams get ifrits. no defibs means slow ass pushes 

26 minutes ago, Vin said:

I agree, you are destroying any incentive to push unless attacking teams get ifrits. no defibs means slow ass pushes 

We compromised with olympus for GA carrier rigs vs defibs.... this is to bring more of a competitive field to the fight

Agreed with Wang. No need to change something as big as Defibs for Asylum qualifiers. Defibs are the reason fights are fun to watch because people make risky pushes and play knowing they have a possibility of getting revived. We all saw Olympus Gang Wars, gangs would play defensive when attacking hoping to get picks 1 by 1 knowing every kill matters which led to gangs taking 20 minutes to push.

Have Asylum qualifiers the way Asylum is played, then come to a agreement in the overall tournament.

Tiger, AndrewFam, Alec-I and 6 others like this

Having no defibs for the Olympus gang wars is fine because they don't fight cartels so its just people pushing each other on foot, but on Asylum we fight cartels in paper mache ifrits when pushing the cap in an ifrit will most likely result in losing two fighters before they even leave the ifrit.

Use abit of common sense when setting this up please! xdd

Edited by Wang Liqin
JIMBO, AndrewFam, Haych and 3 others like this