Change log 7.9.0

bamf

14 minutes ago, bamf said:

Really?  Gary Larson is so upset with you right now.  

My image is God at his computer with his finger hovering over a button labeled "Smite".  It's The Far Side - the best comic ever (sorry Dilbert).

Bamf is there any way you can help me with my ban situation? you seem hella chill cus im watching your streams rn xD 

15 minutes ago, Wogrey123a said:

It wasnt me who got the account banned. My brother had full possession of the account xD I just recently bought it off of him for cheap.

Funny how your ban appeal does not mention a brother at all.

From your ban appeal. @Wogrey123a

On 12/3/2016 at 6:11 PM, Wogrey123a said:

Questions/Explanation: Funny Story: I bought my account from a friend who I played Olympus with with the arma name Sir Ling Ling and he sold me his account for 65$ paypal and in return I got arma, apex, plus a bunch of other games. Good deal right? Well I decided that with the upgrading of slots on Olympus which made it really laggy, I wanted to give asylum a try as it was one of the only tanoak servers that was from the US and seemed full a lot. (I have been dying to play tanoak) Well, when I went to join it says perm for ban evasion. What's Ban evasion btw?

Just now, Jigawatt said:

Funny how your ban appeal does not mention a brother at all.

From your ban appeal. @Wogrey123a

Yeah because I didnt want you to instantly deny it like you always do and you would have the same response as everyone else saying that im using the my brother excuse. The person talking right now is Sir Ling Ling (not my brother) Because you decided to once again suspend me I had to use his forum account to get some help.

9 hours ago, bamf said:

Here is the maths (that's for our British folks) and background of the Splunk costs for those talking about it in this thread.  

I had the Splunk server in OVH for 6 months.  After that, I moved the service to a dedicated server that I bought, and got Internet with static IPs to service Splunk.  I did this as a cost saving measure given the cost of OVH as an ongoing item, as well as the enhanced performance I could gain over what OVH could handle.  The Internet is on a 2 year contract, and there was the cost of the server itself.  

All in, I have $4700 into Splunk for the community through August of next year.  Those are my actual costs, and not me trying to "make money" off of providing the service to the community.  That would be 30 months of providing Splunk out of pocket on my end.  So while the "cost per month" now is really about $75, I'm attempting to recoup the costs of the server, as well as previous hosting etc. - which is why you see the $400 amount in the donation goals.  

Does that make sense?

That does make sense and damn thats quite some pocket money going into Asylum..

Now i can't say devs don't care about the servers anymore :( 

Though i must say, there are more people that would like to help out the splunk thread was only posted in the SGT+ section.

This should be open for the whole community, i mean it's donations... it's welcome from anyone!

51 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

That does make sense and damn thats quite some pocket money going into Asylum..

Now i can't say devs don't care about the servers anymore :( 

Though i must say, there are more people that would like to help out the splunk thread was only posted in the SGT+ section.

This should be open for the whole community, i mean it's donations... it's welcome from anyone!

If you(or anyone else) wants to help out donating to keep Splunk running, you can do it here:

http://level-gaming.com/?page_id=179

7 hours ago, Wogrey123a said:

Yeah because I didnt want you to instantly deny it like you always do and you would have the same response as everyone else saying that im using the my brother excuse. The person talking right now is Sir Ling Ling (not my brother) Because you decided to once again suspend me I had to use his forum account to get some help.

I thought you were new to Asylum? How would you know @Jigawatt will instantly deny you?

9 hours ago, Wogrey123a said:

you're full of fucking shit, the other day you were connecting to the server with names like "Fuzzypanda is a nigger", I even have screenshots of it

I hope you get a ban EXTENSION you worthless racist fucking 12 year old cuck

Google™ and bunni like this
4 hours ago, massi said:

you're full of fucking shit, the other day you were connecting to the server with names like "Fuzzypanda is a nigger", I even have screenshots of it

I hope you get a ban EXTENSION you worthless racist fucking 12 year old cuck

why are you still posting? you have a perm ban for doxing..

Just now, Cooper said:

lifted? yesterday some guy got permed for doxing under ironically the name massi..

Was a coincidental linkage of IPs due to an ISP using a pool.

Which, ironically enough, falls under the category of "not your fucking business".

I'm getting an error when trying to log in as a cop - "Received information from the server..." - and the screen is black.

I see people logging in and out, and I can see my hp/water/food.

Anyone know how to solve this? Or is this a known bug? Tried to remove the mission files and validating files, but didn't help.

7 hours ago, Naori said:

I'm getting an error when trying to log in as a cop - "Received information from the server..." - and the screen is black.

I see people logging in and out, and I can see my hp/water/food.

Anyone know how to solve this? Or is this a known bug? Tried to remove the mission files and validating files, but didn't help.

yep, get your cop achievements reset by an admin

Hotfix 1:

• Being Flashbanged should no longer delete NVGs if your inventory is full
  • Tanoan Turfs now allow anyone in the gang to access them as well
  • Cartel Progress bar should properly vanish now
  • Police Checkpoint items are no longer invincible.
  • Restrain hotkey now works for civiians as well as police; and is bound exclusively to User Action 4
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

• Being Flashbanged should no longer delete NVGs if your inventory is full
  • Tanoan Turfs now allow anyone in the gang to access them as well
  • Cartel Progress bar should properly vanish now
  • Police Checkpoint items are no longer invincible.
  • Restrain hotkey now works for civiians as well as police; and is bound exclusively to User Action 4

Can we access clothing store when in turfs while bounty hunting on Tanoa yet?

51 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

For some reason, pressing U to unlock the door on the 2nd floor of houses doesn't seem to work. The only way to get through for me is to toggle house locks.

@bamf

28 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Works for me.

The angle is funky at times.  I find looking almost straight up while next to the door will let you open it.  Thanks Arma!

The Monopoly Man likes this