Goodbye everyone!

Goku

After all the years I've played on Asylum I think it's finally time to stop playing.. Everyone says "you'll be back" but I won't. I'll play here a few times till January 4th. But once January 4th hits, I won't be playing at all. With that being said, the reason why I'm going to stop playing is nt because Asylum isn't enjoyable anymore, but because real life is hitting once again and I will be deploying in July. January 4th is when we start out Pre-Deployment training so things will be getting extremely busy. So to all the friends I have met here, I'll keep in touch, from all the people I've played with thanks for the fun times!

I'll be semi-active until the January 4th. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!

Rag, W00bzy, Teddy_ and 29 others like this
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

After all the years I've played on Asylum I think it's finally time to stop playing.. Everyone says "you'll be back" but I won't. I'll play here a few times till January 4th. But once January 4th hits, I won't be playing at all. With that being said, the reason why I'm going to stop playing is nt because Asylum isn't enjoyable anymore, but because real life is hitting once again and I will be deploying in July. January 4th is when we start out Pre-Deployment training so things will be getting extremely busy. So to all the friends I have met here, I'll keep in touch, from all the people I've played with thanks for the fun times!

I'll be semi-active until the January 4th. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!

Cya, i know that feel, to just stop playing all of the sudden...

Yung Kali-G likes this