How to solve Pilot Coveralls once and for all

Pretty simple tbh

Use the CSAT Coveralls skin and apply it to U_I_PilotCoveralls (AAF Coveralls) in the mission file and just rename it to CSAT Coveralls at Rebel. There you go, if it really is Cosmetic only, this is the best solution. You have the exact same skin, just on top of non armoured Coveralls. 

Download link to CSAT Coverall.JPG, only downside is you'll be adding the tiny amount of 584kb to the mission file, a good sacrifice if you remove this 700kb skin no one uses. 

Here it is in action, 2 chest shots with a Carrier Lite, just like it should be. Should balance out the terrible hitbox on them. People now die without tanking, everyones happy.

h62vysZ.gif

@bamf @Paratus

Just a alternative method if the Tac Vest script isn't going to be put into place.

Edited by Haych
Just now, bamf said:

I think the more elegant solution is to limit armor stacking more. People can have their fashion statement AND choose which hitboxes are more important to them. 

Just tell me when Coach!

11 minutes ago, Haych said:

Pretty simple tbh

Use the CSAT Coveralls skin and apply it to U_I_PilotCoveralls (AAF Coveralls) in the mission file and just rename it to CSAT Coveralls at Rebel. There you go, if it really is Cosmetic only, this is the best solution. You have the exact same skin, just on top of non armoured Coveralls. 

Download link to CSAT Coverall.JPG, only downside is you'll be adding the tiny amount of 584kb to the mission file, a good sacrifice if you remove this 700kb skin no one uses. 

Here it is in action, 2 chest shots with a Carrier Lite, just like it should be. Should balance out the terrible hitbox on them. People now die without tanking, everyones happy.

h62vysZ.gif

@bamf @Paratus

Just a alternative method if the Tac Vest script isn't going to be put into place.

so everyone who donated gets there money back orrrr? i mean or are you going to refund everyone? coz paratus shouldnt have too just so a few kids dont like the extra Armour on some people.

Eric916 likes this
4 minutes ago, bamf said:

I think the more elegant solution is to limit armor stacking more. People can have their fashion statement AND choose which hitboxes are more important to them. 

The coveralls themselves have fucked up hitboxes. Even with no vest i have seen them take 5 + shots.

The coveralls themselves are broken, just add a diff set of CSATS and skin them with this skin

4 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

so everyone who donated gets there money back orrrr? i mean or are you going to refund everyone? coz paratus shouldnt have too just so a few kids dont like the extra Armour on some people.

Why would they give the money back? They claimed you're paying for cosmetics, not for extra armour. You keep what you payed for, and thats the skin.

bunni and Berus like this
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

The coveralls themselves are broken, just add a diff set of CSATS and skin them with this skin

I was thinking of doing that. But the skins are very different so it will take some time to do. If Bamf says yes to the idea, I can take my time and make this happen. It would look pretty cool as well. I'm all up for getting rid of Coveralls for good, no one likes broken hitboxs

Xehons and Matthew like this
5 minutes ago, Slayin said:

Just because some kids cant take the fact that some of us payed for better shit doesnt mean we should have them removed all it means is you have to aim a bit better thats all stop the bitching

I have coveralls unlocked. I think you're retarded though, lootCrates are cosmetic, you are not losing the skin, you still get to use the skin, so your point makes no sense? hello?

Roice likes this
8 minutes ago, Slayin said:

Just because some kids cant take the fact that some of us payed for better shit doesnt mean we should have them removed all it means is you have to aim a bit better thats all stop the bitching

Think you might want to check again, you didn't buy coveralls, you bought the camo skin. Sorry to break it to yuh

Haych likes this
Just now, Slayin said:

I payed for the skin and the armor

The armor is identical to the CSAT Hex Fatigues.

I can compare the two in multiple BI Configs and they are exactly the same.

Just now, Gnashes said:

The armor is identical to the CSAT Hex Fatigues.

I can compare the two in multiple BI Configs and they are exactly the same.

On paper they are the same

In use, they are absurd. 

Thus you paid for a skin that is identical on paper, (and should be) but is not, due to a game bug. 

Just now, CrossFade said:

then why is this threat not locked? if it has the same armor as another in the game why bother arguing about it?

Because people get needlessly upset when I lock things.

Just now, Axe said:

On paper they are the same

In use, they are absurd. 

Thus you paid for a skin that is identical on paper, (and should be) but is not, due to a game bug. 

They are identical in the configuration files. As far as both Asylum and Bohemia Interactive are concerned, they are identical in every way except appearance.

Just now, Slayin said:

And everyone can buy CSAT's if there's no difference then why remove Coveralls?

Where did I say that we were?

You never did just saying why would you guys remove them if there the same just tell this retards to fuck off with there stupid threads when they are itching about nothing.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Because people get needlessly upset when I lock things.

They are identical in the configuration files. As far as both Asylum and Bohemia Interactive are concerned, they are identical in every way except appearance.

Where did I say that we were?

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

On paper, true. But in game, they have very broken hitbox reg. The aim behind the skin clone is to make the hitbox reg sort of acceptable because it will take 1 less shot.

The best solution is the vest script regardless.

Just now, Haych said:

On paper, true. But in game, they have very broken hitbox reg. The aim behind the skin clone is to make the hitbox reg sort of acceptable because it will take 1 less shot.

No, because then you still have a broken hitbox capable of sponging 5 bullets without a vest.

Just change them out for other CSATS and reskin them. Its the simplest and most logical solution. 

17 minutes ago, Haych said:

I don't think it's so much the pilot coveralls that are broken for tanking. Pretty sure it's just arma sometimes

http://plays.tv/video/57ec653be002e54247/rfrgt?from=user

he tanks 2 AK rounds as a naked

1 hour ago, Haych said:

I was thinking of doing that. But the skins are very different so it will take some time to do. If Bamf says yes to the idea, I can take my time and make this happen. It would look pretty cool as well. I'm all up for getting rid of Coveralls for good, no one likes broken hitboxs

I like csat because I don't like dying in 1 shot to the leg. But I also agree that the broken hitboxes that pilot coveralls have are no good 

26 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Did someone force you to send money to paypal? No? Then you choose to do so and donated.

Maybe if you weren't a fucking idiot and you could read, I was quoting him because he called them "donations" When he didn't "donate" anything, he clearly paid for vice of gambling to get pilot coveralls. Sorry small brains don't understand sarcasm.

Edited by W00bzy
Xehons and Haych like this

Also, before anyone tries to replicate those stats. All those shots were placed into the groin/lower abdomen and point blank using a suppressed MK1. I shot the same spot over and over after determining which spots had the most fucked hitbox. 

Haych likes this
8 minutes ago, Axe said:

Also, before anyone tries to replicate those stats. All those shots were placed into the groin/lower abdomen and point blank using a suppressed MK1. I shot the same spot over and over after determining which spots had the most fucked hitbox. 

Whats stupid as well, is that the shots to the groin actually register but do significantly less damage on when using Coveralls, and sometimes the shots to the stomach, don't even register at all.

1 hour ago, W00bzy said:

Maybe if you weren't a fucking idiot and you could read, I was quoting him because he called them "donations" When he didn't "donate" anything, he clearly paid for vice of gambling to get pilot coveralls. Sorry small brains don't understand sarcasm.

Insults. Good one. It is a donation, they freely give money to the server. No one is being forced to do it.  Hope being a raging toxic toolbag makes you feel better tho.