Selling J A I L E D passes S1-S4

Are you tired of being arrested by J A I L E D?Tired of losing that box truck full of meth because you didnt pay your 5k bounty, losing that MK because our MX hits you or hate being blindfolded for some time before you dress in orange jumpsuites.

WE NOW HAVE A SOLUTION!

We now offer J A I L E D passes. What are these passes? Well you pay us and we wont come after you,

Prices:
1 person = 35k per day
Groups of 5 = 30k per person day
An entire gang pass can be negotiated

What does this pass guarantee? We will not arrest you, which means that you most likely wont get arrested. We dont guarantee safety against other BHs and the APD.

This passes will be valid on Altis as we dont play Tanoa.

How do you contact us? Either here in this thread or on PM. 

How do you pay? Ingame, either through wire or cash in hand

How long do you pay for? Thats up to you, it can be 1 day or 1 year

Our prices is based on that we make a lot of money from arresting you ingame, so if you are a player we routineously arrest for a huge payout, you might get a little higher price than the average athira katiba hero

15 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

Your boy drives with a vest GL catching me 

We will arrest you, strip you and blow you up with said vest when you exit jail :)

6 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

this is pathetic charging so you do not go after bounties.

It's a legitimate business. I know of a few people already who would prefer to play in peace doing their own thing that being in prison for 45 min

22 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Yeah I rather just ALT + F4 when I see you and I have a bounty just tap those real quick and boom! Different server I go 

Could your account take any more bans? Or we will just steal you from the cops again. Good luck alt f4 then. Also remember, in an illegal area it's not rdm to shoot you. Seems like you are having a hard time grasping the rules here!

Monkeysz likes this
1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Our prices is based on that we make a lot of money from arresting you ingame, so if you are a player we routineously arrest for a huge payout, you might get a little higher price than the average athira katiba hero

Our prices ARE based.... Not is

Routinely.... routineously isn't a word

Just say in :D

Flameless likes this
24 minutes ago, Raza said:

Our prices ARE based.... Not is

Routinely.... routineously isn't a word

Just say in :D

Just saying** :P

19 minutes ago, Raza said:

I give it a C- for bad sentence structure and overall content

No, no, I'm the grammar nazi here. Stick to what you do best and that's past events and dead people!

Wtf ur kidding... if someone has not said anything to me I am not allowed to log out? @Gnashes sounds like u was just salty someone logged out before u sirened him. That's a DICK move to ban someone for just logging out when he isn't in combat or anything. It's one thing to get points as cop but as a civ get banned?     But hey u @Gnashes can just jump out a car to avoid rp with a cop when he is chasing u?

Edited by bigjohn561