《 Tribal 》 (Disbanded)

This is not supposed to be some "High tier gang" or anything. this can be whatever the members want it to be, it's mainly a starter gang so if you are experienced and joining don't expect to be able to wiggle your way into the gangs the leaders are in. It's more a community than anything so if you are in a gang you can apply aswell. We just have the goal of controlling server 1 and killing a lot of cops. Gl to everyone we hope we can help you get into gang life!

dog., Space, Winchester and 2 others like this

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏Glass of Water

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏EST

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏https://gyazo.com/dc3035bf1d07adab2120ef01c8060f59

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏Raven, Quantum, Extinction

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: cuz i am the best.

Just now, Glass of Water said:

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏Glass of Water

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏EST

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏https://gyazo.com/dc3035bf1d07adab2120ef01c8060f59

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏Raven, Quantum, Extinction

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: cuz i am the best.

Accepted

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏CashM0NEY

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏UTC Eastern time

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏https://gyazo.com/35ded1d3b811b0fde95ca32a591ebaca

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏Genesys

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: I like having fun and taking cartels / killing people.

.Sean likes this
Just now, CashM0N3Y said:

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏CashM0NEY

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏UTC Eastern time

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏https://gyazo.com/35ded1d3b811b0fde95ca32a591ebaca

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏Genesys

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: I like having fun and taking cartels / killing people.

accepted

ts sent soon

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏  Wavy

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏ US eastern

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏ I have 79 hours but I got the game 4 days ago so ill be at 100 very quick

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏ none

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u:I'm very new to the game so I will be loyal to you guys, I don't have many hours in arma 3 but I have a lot of hours in other first person shooters

Eric916 likes this

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏Guy LeDouche

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏Eastern Time Zone

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏144 Hours

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏None, been going lone wolf with a couple friends (Solid Shot) mostly

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: Had the pleasure of playing with a few guys from the gang, Warlord was one guy I got to talk with but just want to play with a good group of fellas that know their stuff and can help me learn more about this RP game mode

24 minutes ago, Kale said:

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏  Wavy

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏ US eastern

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏ I have 79 hours but I got the game 4 days ago so ill be at 100 very quick

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏ none

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u:I'm very new to the game so I will be loyal to you guys, I don't have many hours in arma 3 but I have a lot of hours in other first person shooters

@Kale accepted for interview ts pmd

Edited by call_me_dog
Jwilly likes this

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏Arthur

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏CET

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏1650

Pr͏e͏v͏i͏o͏u͏s ͏g͏a͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏f͏i͏l͏i͏a͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s: ͏KSG, S.H.I.E.L.D

Wh͏y ͏w͏e ͏s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏a͏c͏c͏e͏p͏t ͏y͏o͏u: 

Just now, Arthur said:

͏In-͏g͏a͏m͏e ͏n͏a͏m͏e: ͏Arthur

Ti͏m͏e͏z͏o͏n͏e: ͏CET

Ho͏u͏r͏s ͏o͏n ͏a͏r͏m͏a 3 (͏s͏c͏r͏e͏e͏n͏s͏h͏o͏t): ͏1650