ahahahahahah good joke

Atra

yo fuck u ddosing pussy ill fuck u up in game anyday u fucking pizza face fat fucks ddosing over arma 3 gang life hahahahahahah go outside u fuckingf fat nerds u fuckign fat fuycks go get a fucking scooter for ur fat ass u pussy ass bitch thank you for reading my messages team and i hope we can expand our community together in order to become stronger

-transofrmer bumblebee

thero, Mr.Purple, Sandwich and 6 others like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Sorry the gang wars had to be ruined. 

Try to do something nice and someone's gotta ruin it. 

Great idea, could have been planned a bit better I suppose. Just fix the ip issue and you're good to go. If you have access to the mission file just have a couple people host it on their computers. 

Just now, iBacon said:

Great idea, could have been planned a bit better I suppose. Just fix the ip issue and you're good to go. If you have access to the mission file just have a couple people host it on their computers. 

I fear that we would see some issues with it being hosted on someone's personal computer in regard to performance. But noted. Thanks!

Buck likes this
Just now, Cougar. said:

Funny how you all think it us ddosing, its honestly not anyone in my gang including me. I get it you guys jump to us because were salty about being dq'd but none of us hit off the servers.

Don't worry about the accusations, thank you and the rest of your gang for participating. It was a pleasure having you on :) 

Just now, !SKR99D said:

I was hyped for gang wars , i awake for like 7 hours in a row to fight in gang wars and watch all the matches , that was aids , i am sorry that i even did that...

that was actually fun for the like 2 fights and then its just got wrost :(

Ehhhhh like I've said, shit happens. Hoping the future won't have things like this happen again and we'll be more timely. 
But we'll see tomorrow when we get a glance at Qualifiers :D 

Cougar. and skrood like this

Teams DQ'd, players not showing up, server going down, disaster of a gang wars..

IMO it would be nice if us temper members could at least be subs for teams lacking players, the whole disqualification thing for everyone on the temper roster is pretty retarded, considering none of us had anything to do with the ban evader besides the person who had control of the roster.

massi and Revenant like this
Just now, thero said:

Teams DQ'd, players not showing up, server going down, disaster of a gang wars..

IMO it would be nice if us temper members could at least be subs for teams lacking players, the whole disqualification thing for everyone on the temper roster is pretty retarded, considering none of us had anything to do with the ban evader besides the person who had control of the roster.

From what I heard, insomnia had a ban evader who got banned before the 1st round then they got to play the 2 rounds only to get DQ’d for VDM? someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s stupid as fuck. 

Just now, Revenant said:

From what I heard, insomnia had a ban evader who got banned before the 1st round then they got to play the 2 rounds only to get DQ’d for VDM? someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s stupid as fuck. 

Apparently he was a suspected ban evader. Someone using an alt account with a VPN

Just now, Revenant said:

Tournaments have rules, it's stupid to DQ people/teams when they break them?

Go get some fresh air outside :kermit:

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Tournaments have rules, it's stupid to DQ people/teams when they break them?

Go get some fresh air outside :kermit:

I was saying it’s stupid if the whole Temper team gets disqualified from the whole event for 1 ban evader nobody knew about and these guys get to stay in to fight when they had ‘a ban evader’ too and they only got DQ for VDM and not the ban evader. 

Edited by Revenant
Just now, Bikstok said:

Fiddy bread at it again? 1.gif

DDOS could have been avoided, if you used the mission file I suggested. Most server providers lets you change the location of their servers. Last gang wars we used https://hosthavoc.com for this reason.

It was I who DDOSed the servers. 

Get back to making Asylum great again, nobody cares about a bunch of tier 2 shitter gangs battling it out to see who can exploit and macro the hardest.