Again, Locking it doesnt make it wrong.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

If you legitimately think that we don't dedicate substantial time and effort to  the bans that we put in for shit like that, then I truly pity you as an individual.

We're clearly not going to share everything we have, because the best way to make other cheaters avoid known ways of being caught is to show them. But pretty much every not "Hammerlock is a fucking retard" ban that has went in, has consisted of numerous man-hours of Administrative work.

Hammerlock did nothing wrong!

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

If you legitimately think that we don't dedicate substantial time and effort to  the bans that we put in for shit like that, then I truly pity you as an individual.

We're clearly not going to share everything we have, because the best way to make other cheaters avoid known ways of being caught is to show them. But pretty much every not "Hammerlock is a fucking retard" ban that has went in, has consisted of numerous man-hours of Administrative work.

Nah man, we all know you guys just ban on a whim and give 0 fucks about Asylum in general. 

Zoex likes this
6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Have I ever been reported for cheating?

STON3COLDK1LL3R and Patrick like this

Just a little PSA: I tested Harley's claim that the server itself had a built in toggle for less sway and recoil. I went to the server, filmed myself doing the exact same thing he showed in that video. Guess what, it doesn't exist. 

The test was not the main course of our evidence for the ban, just the appetizer. 

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Just a little PSA: I tested Harley's claim that the server itself had a built in toggle for less sway and recoil. I went to the server, filmed myself doing the exact same thing he showed in that video. Guess what, it doesn't exist. 

The test was not the main course of our evidence for the ban, just the appetizer. 

What about the no sway prison break video he posted? That was a big deluxe chicken in your ban meal.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
13 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Pity me as an individual over this topic LOL gnashes just LOL

Just now, henky said:

there are always some stupid people that defend cheaters example <<<sugerfoot>>>>.  now you belive he was cheating or you realy think that toggle no recoil is part of the koth server he was playing on ?

better make ur first post oh i'm sorry you guys are right gtfo

You Can see in the video the F1 is for toggle sound, not recoil. ..hahaha

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and explicit like this

Listen up. i went through almost all the videos that the admins have on all kinds of cheaters, It's amazing how much work they put into it crazy spreadsheet,discussions upon discussions to make sure they make the right decison. Let me tell you, the people that were banned for 3rd party apps, deserved it, lots of evidence was gathered.I care for a healthy community and TRUST ME the admins care more than anyone here. They do this on their free time. I spent hours upon hours spectating people gathering evidence on my free time. Cause i cared for healthy fights.There is nothing fun about it, Their will always be that friend that defends the hell out of the banned person. They don't  only take 1 video has evidence, 10+ videos easy on some of those cheaters. Admins work hard to keep this hacker and scripter free. It takes month to gather enough videos. So slack off their backs and enjoy that the admins care enough to keep this community amazing

FOR THE RECORD PEOPLE CURRENTLY BANNED FOR 3RD PARTY APPS SHOULD STAY BAN. 

Edited by MrSmoke
3 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

Listen up. i went through almost all the videos that the admins have on all kinds of cheaters, It's amazing how much work they put into it crazy spreadsheet,discussions upon discussions to make sure they make the right decison. Let me tell you, the people that were banned for 3rd party apps, deserved it, lots of evidence was gathered.I care for a healthy community and TRUST ME the admins care more than anyone here. They do this on their free time. I spent hours upon hours spectating people gathering evidence on my free time. Cause i cared for healthy fights.There is nothing fun about it, Their will always be that friend that defends the hell out of the banned person. They don't  only take 1 video has evidence, 10+ videos easy on some of those cheaters. Admins work hard to keep this hacker and scripter free. It takes month to gather enough videos. So slack off their backs and enjoy that the admins care enough to keep this community amazing

13840686471230547485.GIF

:wub:

I think for a few of the cases, primarily aidzo, and this is my opinion, admins Should consider what game mechanics were used at the time. The target box system was a built in esp, people were good at rapidly selecting new targets when people pushed / thought they might be getting flanked. It was literally at esp that worked flawlessly more of the time. I personally believe he was banned primarily for 'esp', but they don't release evidence so who really does know.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
STON3COLDK1LL3R likes this
17 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

*Sniff* *Sniff*, you had me at "Listen up." I love you Smoke. :wub:

12 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

I think for a few of the cases, primarily aidzo, and this is my opinion, admins Should consider what game mechanics were used at the time. The target box system was a built in esp, people were good at rapidly selecting new targets when people pushed / thought they might be getting flanked. It was literally at esp that worked flawlessly more of the time. I personally believe he was banned primarily for 'esp', but they don't release evidence so who really does know.

That was one of them. 

Just now, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

And the scopeless kills...which btw Addon got like 2 800m shots and 5 300m kills with no scope last week even.

Can you say that again? I need to add this to my notes, lol. 800m with no scope? Shit I can barely see people at 800m with a damn scope. Skills. 

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
10 hours ago, Whitey said:

Ok so b4 this gets locked and while i can get a comment in... 

I strive to be the best at whatever I do.  Even something as trivial as video games,  I take it seriously so i can get better.  I always thought I was good at ArmA until I came to Asylum.  I got raped my first day here fighting.  since then i have been practicing to make sure I was a threat to whoever i was fighting against.  I have been practicing at CQC and quick peaking.  I would like to think that I have gotten far better as a player then I was.  With all of the recent bans I am starting to worry that there is someone who will report me for "cheating" when in reality it is just that i have practiced, drilled, and out communicated them.  I dont want to constantly be worried that if one day i am at a cartel and i play exceptionally well that there might be an incoming ban for hacking.  What is motivating me to continue becoming a better player if there is a chance that i will get banned.

Don't worry bud, you ain't anywhere close to being about to be banned for cheating.

9 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

I can name 5 players who were better than any hacker and got more kills and were respected more at any point in time:

1. Rodrigo

2. Technique

3. Bikstok

4. Jeremy

5. Shearsy

When you lie about cheating so much, you start to believe it yourself, everyday when you log on and inject the script and everyone accuses you of cheating you respond, "lol hacking?? haha XD u guis just SUCK XDDD" Trust me when I say this, everytime I fought Harley he positioned perfectly, killed multiple people, then denied, the whole thing. There are good players, then there are cheaters, easy to tell the two apart.

This is true, there are the "gods" that cheated but there are plenty of meh players that attempted to cheat to.  We have some amazing players here, but there is definitely a difference between cheating and skill.  And you can tell those things apart.  Players weren't banned for being too good.

It took fucking forever to ban some of the blatant cheaters.  They do require copious amounts of evidence.  So everyone bitching saying Harley or whomever got banned because of Hackusations can fuck right off.

9 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Damn, if thats the case...then @Whitey would only be concerned about RDM/Duping/CL/VDM bans against him...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just now, Harley said:

ya and u never showed ur side. Plus u said u havent had time in the past 2 days to really do anything so wtf r u even talking about 

Seriously.  You tried to claim that the server had built in no recoil toggles?  Jesus...

Edited by Ranger
SheriffJohnBeard likes this
2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Honestly lagswitching or not, Sheep has been such a toxic person that truly enjoyed making people mad, sad and enjoy the game less. With such intentions i would perm him even without breaking the rules. 

I don't hold personal grudges on a game but i really hate people that act like him. 

@KryptonA few envy players , Addon (beleive that was reversed ), and harley. 

@henky I was there on the server, and did the exact same thing, And ive never cheated on anything im my life. I have offered to recreate the video as well

@Midamaru if you think sheep was toxic then you obviously havnt logged on civ. You play cop too much to see how toxic all of this community is. Sheep is no different then 90% of every top gang and quite honestly - the new gangs following do the same shit. Im not saying that im not toxic eithor. Just stating facts

@MrSmoke I mean idk what you have been spectating but I have done the same, and seen the same things you have - and its not cheating. Any half decent player can recreate any of that

48 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

3 hours ago, henky said:

Lol look at that toggle what a retard to put this even on his own youtube account.

4 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Who was banned