Change log 7.7.1

bamf

2 hours ago, Haych said:

Revert the layout of the Bank to how it used to be and add some minor adjustments to help cops push. As long as it's not clustered it's fine. Just don't forget that whatever cover you add for the APD, the Rebels will take advantage of it and use it on defence. 

@bamf

Half the challenge for the cops is GETTING TO THE BANK. Cops couldn't make it down the road before. Now you expect them to take a drivers test at 300 km/hr without touching a single cone, essentially. 

The houses get more kills at bank than I do.

FeelsBadMan

Edited by Axe
Mike Stmria likes this
7 minutes ago, Axe said:

@bamf

Half the challenge for the cops is GETTING TO THE BANK. Cops couldn't make it down the road before. Now you expect them to take a drivers test at 300 km/hr without touching a single cone, essentially. 

The houses get more kills at bank than I do.

FeelsBadMan

What kills the most is when cops crash in the choke point and don't say anything

Cough cough retarded sgt on p4 cough cough

3 hours ago, Haych said:

Once this gets added, Server Performance gets fixed and the War Season gets reset. I can't imagine how active rebel life is going to get again. Exciting 

War season ended, unannounced apparently, I gained 600k into prestige randomly so I'm assuming its over.

also @bamf on server 1, we timed a bank last night, it took 14:50 until the vault opened, right after we sold the money etc we done a bank on server 2, opened after 10 minutes exactly.

I strongly suggest sorting out the Donor Sports hatch deal on police and camouflage advantage loot crates gives you when using using Pilot Coveralls over the free alternative Urban Fatigues.

Just been told one of the owners of another community is doing he's best to get Asylum its final strike. I shouldn't worry much though if Paratus got it signed of by BIS, so we should be fine?

@Paratus

Edited by Haych
7 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

@Paratus @bamf Can you fix the VR Suits for UC Cops pls? They despawn right after buying them.

You need to select VR suit on the menu and stay on the menu for a few seconds. It will then disappear, but you just reselect it on the menu and it will stay. Just make sure not to leave the menu until you select it for the second time. Same fix works for civ.

0scar likes this

Bought a 3 crate house, logged off and came back the next day.  House now has 3 aging barrells inside.  Destroy 1 and place a large storage container, put gear in the T section and weapons in the I section.  Log in next day, crate is replaced with aging barrell.  T gear is inside aging crate, I gear is gone.  

Not sure what to do now.  Really dont want to lose another crate or more gear.  Any suggestions?

Thanks