Jump to content
DeadPool1337

Community Manager

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, massi said:

Community manager pp slaps admins for abusing their role

Civ rep proposes new ideas I guess

 

On Olympus Civ Rep does Ideas and bitch work for the community. 

Community Manager is not a thing over there I wish it were tho.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions aka civ rep

It's basically the internets best attempt at kicking the shit out of you. I'm ecstatic for the changes that are coming. I'm even more hopeful that the feedback is placed in the correct areas so that adjustments can be quickly looked at.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It's basically the internets best attempt at kicking the shit out of you. I'm ecstatic for the changes that are coming. I'm even more hopeful that the feedback is placed in the correct areas so that adjustments can be quickly looked at.

I do very similar things on Olmypus lmao. Just no actual "true" power

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It's basically the internets best attempt at kicking the shit out of you. I'm ecstatic for the changes that are coming. I'm even more hopeful that the feedback is placed in the correct areas so that adjustments can be quickly looked at.

I hope one change would be that there is going to be more communication from you about the direction the community is going in terms of development and such. I know your hands were sort of tied which held back what you could say previously so that's why I'm hoping for a an improvement on this.

A large number of people on asylum want change and and even bigger portion want to know what's coming.

Innate and Mank like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve said:

I hope one change would be that there is going to be more communication from you about the direction the community is going in terms of development and such. I know your hands were sort of tied which held back what you could say previously so that's why I'm hoping for a an improvement on this.

A large number of people on asylum want change and and even bigger portion want to know what's coming.

Noted!

Innate, Steve, BlackShot and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve said:

I hope one change would be that there is going to be more communication from you about the direction the community is going in terms of development and such. I know your hands were sort of tied which held back what you could say previously so that's why I'm hoping for a an improvement on this.

A large number of people on asylum want change and and even bigger portion want to know what's coming.

Yall are heading in the right direction with Jesee as Dev. This nigga will make you see some of the brightest days with content when you think its gone dry. 

Mason Statham likes this

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

The Olympus mongs are already coming over 

I mean  I can see a ton of people coming over to Asylum and OG Asylums going back here. Olympus is on the road to death with Peter as Owner and Jesse leaving as Dev, also if Asylum does do a big unban wave and relook at their 3rd party bans because some of them are fucking hilarious and down right incorrect.

Mank likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

I mean  I can see a ton of people coming over to Asylum and OG Asylums going back here. Olympus is on the road to death with Peter as Owner and Jesse leaving as Dev, also if Asylum does do a big unban wave and relook at their 3rd party bans because some of them are fucking hilarious and down right incorrect.

Whats Peter doing? I thought most people liked him

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Peter Long said:

Oh hi there. Don't listen to Orgondo, he hasn't been relevant since 2015. 

Keep releasing "Updates" that are donor only so you can keep filling your pockets and demolishing the server bud. Hows it feel to have to buy a server just to be relevant on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Peter Long said:

Bro, you were the "Leader" of TREE. 

 

 

 

 

LUL.

A gang where you sucked the living shit out of our cocks on a daily basis you fucking wannabe. Keep flexing your "friends" who aren't even of Legal Age.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Orgondo said:

A gang where you sucked the living shit out of our cocks on a daily basis you fucking wannabe. Keep flexing your "friends" who aren't even of Legal Age.

LMAO Peter the Pedophile is now my favorite made up title

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...