Cops in turf - Here we go again

Defund the police gang?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Defund the police gang?

• Get them out!
    • I'm a boot licker.

Said it before, will keep saying it forever. Unless police are actively chasing people, they should not be coming to active turfs. Used to be a precinct rule on S3 or something years and years ago. And they wonder why people spawn camp them in HQ's. SMH My Head. You deserve it.

@InnateBoot licker 😠

To be clear. Police raiding rebels with an LT or active pursuit is not a problem. Active pursuit anywhere is not a problem. Showing up randomly in the middle of a turf fight with more numbers than BOTH gangs combined and more ifrits is NOT okay. We are limited to 5 per gang if we want to cap to begin with. Police showing up at cartels is also pretty dumb too.

Edited by Defragments

hahahaha second complainer thread in 12 hours. ban cops from here, here, here and everywhere. Infact let's just make leaving the HQ a violation of APD policy 😂

Stop coming to the forums every time you get shit on by cops to complain about the fact they turned up to X Y and Z and get better at the game so you don't get smacked 

Edited by Michael L

So about getting smacked how is a turf fight fair when cops have infinite lives in a hq that's literally 2 minutes away from rodo ? , have a carreer cop admin to pull out 8 ifrits 

Yeah people get smacked by cops, no shit because cops don't know when to take an L , it's funny how when cops complain about things it's fine , but when people that just play civ complain "heh stop you're whining and get better" just go honestly hang yourselves really. all the decisions being made are by ppl that don't play the game anymore being influenced by the carreer cop admins. cops showing up to illegal areas, towns , rebels, fed events sure whatever but let rebels have their fights over cartels and turfs instead of bum rushing 2 rebel groups that are probably already down on numbers to then get picked off by a gang that has infinite lives with a respawn point.

Edited by Juan Lei

New generation of cops, we are taking over boys.

1 hour ago, Juan Lei said:

So about getting smacked how is a turf fight fair when cops have infinite lives in a hq that's literally 2 minutes away from rodo ? , have a carreer cop admin to pull out 8 ifrits 

Yeah people get smacked by cops, no shit because cops don't know when to take an L , it's funny how when cops complain about things it's fine , but when people that just play civ complain "heh stop you're whining and get better" just go honestly hang yourselves really. all the decisions being made are by ppl that don't play the game anymore being influenced by the carreer cop admins. cops showing up to illegal areas, towns , rebels, fed events sure whatever but let rebels have their fights over cartels and turfs instead of bum rushing 2 rebel groups that are probably already down on numbers to then get picked off by a gang that has infinite lives with a respawn point.

all seriousness though almost everything you just said is completely false. You guys literally have the option to recruit an infinite amount of people and have way better armor and weapons then cops.

Edited by Zurph
Junke and Austin M like this
2 hours ago, Defragments said:

We are limited to 5 per gang if we want to cap to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Zurph said:

all seriousness though almost everything you just said is completely false. You guys literally have the option to recruit an infinite amount of people and have way better armor and weapons then cops.

In all seriousness though everything you just said is completely false. Pilot coveralls and tier 2 tac vest.

9 minutes ago, Zurph said:

Better armor and weapons then cops? ok so cops dont have ifrits / mks ? "recruit infinite amount of people" kind of like the apd? also in a turf fight 5 ppl can be in to cap the turf so yeah good points made 

Developers have been catering to cops for years now, it's come to a point where "cops have worse armor and weapons" is just a straight up lie , you guys get cheaper loadouts , same armor as we do there's nothing special about being a rebel. no advantages at all , our numbers? yeah ok we might start 8v5 against cops, but hey guess what you down / lethal one of us, we're out of the fight. if we kill 4 of you, all 4 of you will be back before we know it because you guys don't rely on someone to defib you , it's 99% of the time easier to respawn and just drive back from an hq.

Edited by Juan Lei
4 minutes ago, Juan Lei said:

Better armor and weapons then cops? ok so cops dont have ifrits / mks ? "recruit infinite amount of people" kind of like the apd? also in a turf fight 5 ppl can be in to cap the turf so yeah good points made 

like a hand full of cops can have mk1s and frits and the chances of more then two of them being on at the same time is next to none.

7 minutes ago, Defragments said:

In all seriousness though everything you just said is completely false. Pilot coveralls and tier 2 tac vest.

most of the cops you are getting smoked by are using regular fatigues and tier 2 vest. dont act like all cops wear pilot covs like all rebels do.

1 hour ago, Zurph said:

u still on this game bowl cut freak

All these points are not really that big to me and I do not see why in any way developers have been cop sided.

1. 7.62 is only available for a limited amount of cops that barely play either way, biggest population of cops exists out of constables and corporals.
  2. I remember a mental asylum that even rebels were complaining about that it was too civilian sided.
  3. Going to cartels has been a thing for so fucking long
  4. Remember when we could drop spikes out of helicopters? that was fucking fun

At the end of the day you rebels need to understand that without a cop force there is no Asylum life.

Its a server for both parties to enjoy.

As of the time of writing this there is 1 constable online and 31 civ's seems like its less interesting to play cop then civ something that we want to prevent from happening to make sure the entire ecosystem stays running (atleast thats why I am here, not to pick a side and code for them only). Both parties have their +'s and -'s but that doesn't mean that every single thing needs to be addressed. Play the fucking game and stop crying, you win some you lose some. The cops win and lose and rebels are supposed to aswell otherwise you get rebels running around with trillions (oh wait... i wonder how that happened)

Going back to your turf 'suggestion' If it really becomes an issue and it happens every day multiple times I see reasoning to adjust policy, you have brought it to their attention atleast 3 times now THEY HAVE SEEN IT and will keep an eye on it.

Innate, skimancole, Junke and 1 other like this
35 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

1. 7.62 is only available for a limited amount of cops that barely play either way, biggest population of cops exists out of constables and corporals.
  2. I remember a mental asylum that even rebels were complaining about that it was too civilian sided.
  3. Going to cartels has been a thing for so fucking long
  4. Remember when we could drop spikes out of helicopters? that was fucking fun

1. My assss they never play. There are plenty of them and they are on frequently, plus SWAT gives 7.62.

2. I can't comment on that personally.

3. And it is still kind of stupid but fine in some situations.

4. That was fucking retarded, lmao. Cars is still pretty bad too.

6 hours ago, Defragments said:

7.62, ifrits, all events have gotten easier and easier for cops over the years, policies/rules have changed to allow cops to go to cartels, changes have been made such as allowing spike strips out of vehicles and not needing to buy separate mags for lethals/downing anymore. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

The small pool of ranks that have 7.62 have had it for years and years.

If you think event's have gotten "easier" when half the events I go to nowadays are nicknamed "kill" (Ex. Kill Shipping) and we get slaughtered then that's hilarious. Y'all also run from 14 man banks and win nearly every time due to your numbers so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

Cartels have loads of policy behind them. It's actually pretty rare we get to go, You should read up on that.

Yes we don't need separate mags which is actually better for y'all. We'd run out of downing mags and start lethaling and y'all would complain ALL THE TIME.

As for spike strips. Just don't let a cop drive infront of you or on the MSR? The spikes have like a half second delay as well.

excited episode 5 GIF

^^ Cartel players dream APD at this rate ^^

Austin M, Junke, Innate and 2 others like this
4 hours ago, skimancole said:

Yes we don't need separate mags which is actually better for y'all. We'd run out of downing mags and start lethaling and y'all would complain ALL THE TIME.

I cannot be bothered to reply to this much anymore, but this is funny. Remembering a couple days ago when the police started using lethals against a 4 man bank.

3 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

You say this like you don't hold down your spike strip hotkey every chance you get.

its pretty hard to time in some scenarios. Sometimes you end up spiking yourself or other officers. If it were instant then that would be over powered.

9 hours ago, skimancole said:

Y'all also run from 14 man banks and win nearly every time due to your numbers so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

Imperium moment

23 hours ago, Defragments said:

1. My assss they never play. There are plenty of them and they are on frequently, plus SWAT gives 7.62.

2. I can't comment on that personally.

3. And it is still kind of stupid but fine in some situations.

4. That was fucking retarded, lmao. Cars is still pretty bad too.

pray to god i dont push ur TURF with my SWAT loadout that i only have access to during federal events bud

Edited by King
27 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Pray to god I don't coordinate HQ attacks all day long when I'm on 🙃. Or will you try to push a cartel and get wiped 4v9 again?? I'm assuming this is the Plague King? Too many people name themselves King. Cringe.

ur gang isnt smart or good enough to "coordinate HQ attacks" + you've never beaten us on a cap + cope harder

Junke likes this
2 hours ago, Manolo said:

Cops are scum of the earth and they need all the help they can get.

I'm down to coordinate a cop killing day... Fuck em 

they are EZ to kill anyways - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1055201211

What a genius idea Manolo, that should surely take care of the few people that still play cop. 

But in all seriousness at the end of the day this is a game, it should be fun for all factions. And as a career cop it isn’t always fun to be slammed fed after fed. So the once in the while WE get to pick where and who we fight it’s a nice change. 

3 minutes ago, Austin M said:

What a genius idea Manolo, that should surely take care of the few people that still play cop. 

But in all seriousness at the end of the day this is a game, it should be fun for all factions. And as a career cop it isn’t always fun to be slammed fed after fed. So the once in the while WE get to pick where and who we fight it’s a nice change. 

Play civ if you want to pick where and who you fight. No one is forcing you to suffer through knee-pad academy. Police are supposed to be reactive.

5 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Play civ if you want to pick where and who you fight. No one is forcing you to suffer through knee-pad academy. Police are supposed to be reactive.

I’m a career cop through and through. What I’m getting at is without cops half of the things on the server are not possible. There’s been countless times these last few weeks where ive seen 100 plus civilians and only 1-3 cops.