Gang fort cap

There needs to be a change in how gang fort is won. People shouldnt be able to hide in the woods with more people and win just because they have numbers and are sitting on rocks and trees and shit. 

Suggestion: Change it to a flag cap or a hardpoint that ONLY SURROUNDS THE ACTUAL BUILDINGS and not these rocks and shit

Ruffian, manhua, Sammmy and 2 others like this
33 minutes ago, Keneith said:

Maybe you should get some kills? We held in compound for how long? How many times did you get shot out of your hatch backs?

bro we were controlling with kills. u guys went double negative and still won. that shouldnt be a thing

@Keneiththis you? https://gyazo.com/f46f8ed7e74e2fd305151b6b5e17855e

or this guy? https://gyazo.com/9dd10612efe43294cb86ea822717470c

1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

There needs to be a change in how gang fort is won. People shouldnt be able to hide in the woods with more people and win just because they have numbers and are sitting on rocks and trees and shit. 

Suggestion: Change it to a flag cap or a hardpoint that ONLY SURROUNDS THE ACTUAL BUILDINGS and not these rocks and shit

The irony of this is so good. We originally planned to cap the flag and sit there since thats how it worked over a year ago when we were last there. We only changed strategies because in the very beginning we were getting points and some were going to Crimson, we found KrazyKnight sitting just inside the 150m range laying down behind a rock. So the very fact you are now complaining about this is incredibly idiotic. Where were your suggestions last week when you did the same thing and won against Shitside? Oh thats right, because its not an issue as long as the outcome favors you huh? Sit down shitter.

This you? https://gyazo.com/bd225904b3e44626ec4c23823217c0d8

Edited by bballmajic
2 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

需要改变帮派堡垒的获胜方式。人们不应该能够和更多人一起躲在树林里,仅仅因为他们有人数并且坐在岩石、树木和狗屎上就可以获胜。 

建议:将其更改为仅围绕实际建筑物而不是这些岩石和狗屎的旗帽或硬点

Yes, many of them huddled next to the rock like mice, earning points.

KrazyKnight likes this
9 hours ago, bballmajic said:

The irony of this is so good. We originally planned to cap the flag and sit there since thats how it worked over a year ago when we were last there. We only changed strategies because in the very beginning we were getting points and some were going to Crimson, we found KrazyKnight sitting just inside the 150m range laying down behind a rock. So the very fact you are now complaining about this is incredibly idiotic. Where were your suggestions last week when you did the same thing and won against Shitside? Oh thats right, because its not an issue as long as the outcome favors you huh? Sit down shitter.

This you? https://gyazo.com/bd225904b3e44626ec4c23823217c0d8

when we won against westside we played on cap?? what. and ur too scared to share ur ign or pid so i can check ur stats. Fan behavior 

6 hours ago, King said:

Weird that this suggestion is how the old gang fort used to be and it's almost like it was better than what we have now

its a shame I was banned in those days

1 hour ago, Donald said:

I think we should go back to the gang fort that would crash the server when a new gang capped it and it reverted back to the previous gang when the server restarts 

And the gang that was stuck with it permanently was also the gang of the developer that made such an unfortunate misconfiguration 🤭

Edited by Michael L
Donald and Patato like this
16 hours ago, bballmajic said:

we found KrazyKnight sitting just inside the 150m range laying down behind a rock.

While I waited for my group to show I was laughing my ass off. So many ifrits passed me while I was wearing this bright orange fuck off outfit. Took you about roughly ten minutes? Still that just adds onto the point that we need to be forced to push something rather than just jacking it in a bush but that's my take.