Change log 7.7.0

bamf

10 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Paratus changed some things regarding payouts this morning. It looks like some runs may not have been calculating 100% correctly.

Have the changes gone live. Still seems a little wonky. Just did two runs that were approximately the same overall distance but one paid 25.7k (28.7 km|run 19) and the other paid 13.8k (28.6 km|run 18).

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

You can put so many bandages on a non existent Altis Framework.

The framework is not the default Altis Life framework at this point  That's actually a good thing.

8 hours ago, Destrah said:

Have the changes gone live. Still seems a little wonky. Just did two runs that were approximately the same overall distance but one paid 25.7k (28.7 km|run 19) and the other paid 13.8k (28.6 km|run 18).

No, I don't believe they have.  Likely in the AM.

8 hours ago, Phil. said:

Did he change the time at all?

I think it may have shifted to be slightly less restrictive.

Phil. likes this
4 minutes ago, bamf said:

The framework is not the default Altis Life framework at this point  That's actually a good thing.

The communicator between database, server and client is still the same from god knows whichever 2.x~ Altis Framework it is. Unless you guys have recently changed something about it.

Edited by Pentax

Both the new prison & bank are so boring to fight, it seems cops feel forced to snipe, all the cover at the bank just doesn't work, it's so clustered, spread it out/remove some of it.

Prison is just flat out badly balanced, swat seems useless, no advantage spots, no cover when pushing deerstands, if the guys doing the PB have a brain they will pick the only cover that cops have (reeds), again, the only cover is clustered together..

43 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Both the new prison & bank are so boring to fight, it seems cops feel forced to snipe, all the cover at the bank just doesn't work, it's so clustered, spread it out/remove some of it.

Prison is just flat out badly balanced, swat seems useless, no advantage spots, no cover when pushing deerstands, if the guys doing the PB have a brain they will pick the only cover that cops have (reeds), again, the only cover is clustered together..

Agreed and this is coming from a rebel perspective.

The new Bank and PB are so heavy rebel sided that doing them are just plain boring now, it forces cops to always snipe when you have full control. If we have 10 people, we can pretty much use the buildings at the bank that was added as cover for cops to our advantage and it makes it near impossible for cops to even make it past 1st ATM now.

It also looks very clustered and stupid. Looks like someone just decided to close their eyes in the editor and place everything they can anywhere they can.

The PB has no power spots for the cops to take advantage of. SWAT is pretty much useless whereas at the old PB, if SWAT made it onto the island which was very easy for them to do, it was pretty much rip for rebels if the cops played their cards right, same with landing on the building with a Orca. If cops got up there, pretty much rip for rebels. However, the new PB has no power positions, cops literally have no cover to push from, etc.. etc..

Don't forget, any cover you've added for cops to utilise, is getting utilised by the rebels instead making it near impossible for cops to do anyhting.

Edited by Haych

I wanted to give the community an update on the stability issues we have been having lately.  @Paratus and I spent a good deal of time over the weekend looking for culprits that could be causing the issue, and I'm fairly confident we may have finally found the problem.  While I'm not going to talk about the specific feature(s) in question now, I will share graph of the "mass kicks" from the last 5 days:  

QDMHb4e.png

The arrow points to about 2 hours before we put in the current code base that is running.  As you can see, there have not been any mass kick events since then.  

Today we will be reintroducing the federal reserve system with a few other minor quality of life fixes (Most Prestigious list will go to Most Wealthy for instance).  We will slowly reintroduce day/night cycle after a day or so provided the results still look favorable.  

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Big Bird, .Sean, Don and 12 others like this
5 minutes ago, bamf said:

I wanted to give the community an update on the stability issues we have been having lately.  @Paratus and I spent a good deal of time over the weekend looking for culprits that could be causing the issue, and I'm fairly confident we may have finally found the problem.  While I'm not going to talk about the specific feature(s) in question now, I will share graph of the "mass kicks" from the last 5 days:  

QDMHb4e.png

The arrow points to about 2 hours before we put in the current code base that is running.  As you can see, there have not been any mass kick events since then.  

Today we will be reintroducing the federal reserve system with a few other minor quality of life fixes (Most Prestigious list will go to Most Wealthy for instance).  We will slowly reintroduce day/night cycle after a day or so provided the results still look favorable.  

Thanks for the updates and all your hard work. Servers seemed a lot better yesterday.

Frizzy likes this

Hotfix 2:

• The federal reserve system has been re-enabled (gold bars will spawn again)
  • The Most Prestigious list is now the Most Wealthy.  This goes by money you have stored in the bank.  
  • Drug runner payouts have been tweaked to account for an error in the calculation of the reward.  This will cut both ways, but at least now it will be accurate all the time.  
  • Drug runner missions will now give you slightly more time.  
  • Several group cap bugs have been addressed.
JIMBO, Roberino, Don and 4 others like this
7 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• The Most Prestigious list is now the Most Wealthy.  This goes by money you have stored in the bank.  
  • Drug runner payouts have been tweaked to account for an error in the calculation of the reward.  This will cut both ways, but at least now it will be accurate all the time.  

first

7 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

know that thats fixed, theres only one thing left to do.

Azeh and william like this
10 minutes ago, Carson said:

Can we have this happen already? It'll snowball more gangs to be created because more competitive fights. People come play when they realize people are having fun!!!! #MakeAsylmGreatAgain #MakeGangsGreatAgain 

I don't think these gangs want competition now. It's all about logging out when you are outnumbered by 1 person or someone calls you bad in side chat.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

@bamf

6 hours ago, bamf said:

QDMHb4e.png

When you say you're fairly confident do you mean if you resolve it server stability will boost up to almost perfect again or it will become better?

@Miss Evo Are you still alive?