Gangs

Angela

To be honest most gangs either recruit veterans who fight cartels or trolls who sit in kavala all day shooting people with rooks. You are better off making a few friends and hanging out with them to learn the server. Kinda hard to do it alone.

Edited by Tyler
Angela likes this
Just now, skimancole said:

Just tell in Kav square “I need a gang” and flocks of freshspawns will try to recruit you 

Primitive does that ^ they also have apps on the forums where anyone can join. Their members mainly have about 300 hours so if you are new you will fit right in. Also if you're really good at crying in side chat about rdm then you are even more set for their gang! They really do loving capping the side chat cartels on every server. :frog:

Edited by DosWolf
Just now, DosWolf said:

Primitive does that ^ they also have apps on the forums where anyone can join. Their members mainly have about 300 hours so if you are new you will fit right in. Also if you're really good at crying in side chat about rdm then you are even more set for their gang! They really do loving capping the side chat cartels on every server. :frog:

i hope your meming

Acheron"

Gh0st likes this
Just now, DosWolf said:

I love seeing no names trying to diss gangs lmao

Just now, DosWolf said:

Aren’t you in the American Express(AE) gang 

On 1/25/2018 at 3:34 PM, DosWolf said:

You are literally the biggest bot I've ever seen go blow ifrit Mitch some more and donate to autistic retards

On 1/25/2018 at 3:34 PM, DosWolf said:

im sorry... ur in a gang that mass recruits kavala bots plz dont say anything

Just now, Yung Spacegod. said:

You are literally the biggest bot I've ever seen go blow ifrit Mitch some more and donate to autistic retards

Sure any shitter like you would cry more and have a hella delayed response. And yeah I like to give money to the community of streamers that stream Asylum. I guess if you have money to throw around we blow lmao get a job. Ask @Mitch (IFRIT) if you want to blow him so bad I mean you sound really jealous. :)

Edited by DosWolf
Just now, squidward said:

nope im pretty happy rn but the fact ur still making retarded comebacks makes me wanna cry 

Love how you say retarded comebacks all I said to you was truth and facts not a comeback. You're mad that you got banned in our TS and could not hang with us. Just get over it man shit its like you're in some dramatic high school break up move on.

Edited by DosWolf
FudgeR likes this
Just now, DosWolf said:

love how you say retarded comebacks all I said to you was truth and facts not a comeback. You're mad that you got banned in our TS and could not hang with us. Just get over it man shit its like you're in some dramatic high school break up move on.

like i said not mad over a ban on ur retarded server just stop talking ur in AE 

Just now, squidward said:

no im just not a no life dumbass and have things to do 

https://www.keyhero.com/free-typing-test/ this may help your typing disablities. Takes 2 seconds to type a sentence not 20 minutes whether you have shit to do or not. Also nice excuse to cover your retardation too bad it does not work on me tho. 

Edited by DosWolf
Gh0st and skimancole like this