Rebel Tree System

GravL

Things what can make asylum less stale

- More clothing options for rebels. ( NATO coveralls, AAF coveralls, Black tactical vest, Messenger bags )

- Evidence Locker

- Garage Customs ( Scroll wheel option to add nitro, tracker, alarm ect ) *number plate change*

- Wager matches using laser tag. ( max amount 50k )

-make medic more profitable ( Air crates to sell medical goods - Franchise selling )

- change a couple warrant slots for medic slots

MoonManNick, TRYHARD, bC420 and 1 other like this
11 hours ago, Smee said:

- Evidence Locker

- Wager matches using laser tag. ( max amount 50k )

Man I really love the idea of gambling in any fashion. Would love to see that added. As far as the evidence locker +1 to ANY new idea for an end game activity for rebels to do. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Honestly if this rebel talent system ever did come out it could be a great way to get cartel life going again. 

You need a certain amount of war points / war kills to be able to unlock a certain perk / talent.

Based on what I have been told it would be different from war points. It would work much like the bounty hunter honor system and these "rebel" points if you will would be obtained through various things.

17 minutes ago, Steve said:

Based on what I have been told it would be different from war points. It would work much like the bounty hunter honor system and these "rebel" points if you will would be obtained through various things.

Tbh war points sounds better

8 hours ago, Steve said:

I mean sure but it would be unrealistic for talents to costs 3k war points when most people have no more then 1000. Maybe it would be okay if they took a zero of and your average talent is a few hundred.

Let me spend my war rating please. I've been preaching this in the DS TS for months. @bamf @Gnashes

38278a52bb7100d6b36d43affbaedaf0.png

9 hours ago, Steve said:

I mean sure but it would be unrealistic for talents to costs 3k war points when most people have no more then 1000. Maybe it would be okay if they took a zero of and your average talent is a few hundred.

Talent tree would be something i would wanna grind and not just unlock everything in a week, maybe they could do something like apex and crusader, some talents unlock once you reach x war kills and some other which you have to spend war points to unlock

that would make sense, bh have honor and we already have war points, we just need to do something with it

Edited by Fudger
1 hour ago, Fudger said:

Talent tree would be something i would wanna grind and not just unlock everything in a week, maybe they could do something like apex and crusader, some talents unlock once you reach x war kills and some other which you have to spend war points to unlock

that would make sense, bh have honor and we already have war points, we just need to do something with it

But at the same time, there is already something in place for rebels who take cartels and get war kills. It's not like BH's got honor pre 7.0 and then lost it when the Master Bounty Hunter tree came out.

It will be a "Do you reward players who previously capped cartels / got war kills / have a high war rating now" or "Everyone will start at 0 so it's considered an 'equal playing field' if/when the Rebel tree does come out.

I'd like to see some sort of reward, even if small, for those of us who have taken the time to acquire 'x' amount of war rating personally (since I'm over 2.5k total), but I could understand it'd be silly if I could unlock everything while someone else has to work from scratch.

34 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

But at the same time, there is already something in place for rebels who take cartels and get war kills. It's not like BH's got honor pre 7.0 and then lost it when the Master Bounty Hunter tree came out.

It will be a "Do you reward players who previously capped cartels / got war kills / have a high war rating now" or "Everyone will start at 0 so it's considered an 'equal playing field' if/when the Rebel tree does come out.

I'd like to see some sort of reward, even if small, for those of us who have taken the time to acquire 'x' amount of war rating personally (since I'm over 2.5k total), but I could understand it'd be silly if I could unlock everything while someone else has to work from scratch.

Who cares, war points/kills are completely useless rn so they gotta do something wih em at least.. it would also make ppl war more and try to cap more stuff

Edited by Fudger
4 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Who cares, war points/kills are completely useless rn so they gotta do something wih em at least.. it would also make ppl war more and try to cap more stuff

Hey now, AFK capping cartels for 2.5k war points is hard. :FeelsBadMan:

All we can do is hope.

GravL likes this

Here's something I made awhile back to show Mitch. Don't know if it got anywhere and there are somethings that are already said on here but i'm lazy and not editing it.

This shows the different tiers we would have. Something along the line of what bounty hunter has. Named it Infamy. Don't know how you guys would feel about it. Open to anything. But here's what me and a couple people in Requiem made. 

Hopefully maybe the war rating can be turned into honor or something. My brain hurts.

39532597b8b1a2c4640cb6cb5afbac38.png

Steve, Dally, GravL and 2 others like this
4 hours ago, Cory B said:

Here's something I made awhile back to show Mitch. Don't know if it got anywhere and there are somethings that are already said on here but i'm lazy and not editing it.

This shows the different tiers we would have. Something along the line of what bounty hunter has. Named it Infamy. Don't know how you guys would feel about it. Open to anything. But here's what me and a couple people in Requiem made. 

Hopefully maybe the war rating can be turned into honor or something. My brain hurts.

I like it

CoryB likes this
4 hours ago, Cory B said:

how long is downing time now?

and i like it 

Edited by K A Z E M
CoryB and Dally like this