Content Ideas

I would like to see things down in the free fire zone other then arms locations..

I think adding something for coke and meth would be a good start higher risk bigger reward....maybe another ingredient for meth and maybe something for coke...the leaves from tanoa come to mind since its already a thing on another server so would/should be reasonable to implement in. If not that then a market NPC to buy them,like lithium batteries for meth,baking soda for coke,and a form or nutrients for weed to get a greater yield and fetynal for heroin....something along the those lines to give the free fire zone more flare and player activity....could be 3 separate gatherable items also to make it a bit more risky...

On 5/6/2017 at 11:44 AM, Ebola said:

@Olio In junction with the addition of the CSAT wetsuits could you guys possibly look into why a lot of uniforms (i.e. Full ghillie suits) pattern textures are not loading properly?

More of a bug, I will ask about it.

On 6.5.2017 at 6:14 PM, George said:

Bring give cops .50 cals again :FeelsBadMan:, add more jobs, add a task system

Since previous Lts abused it uts prolly not coming back even when I agree with you there.. Maybe there should be a harder punishment aka losing the rank. But then no Lt will pull it out since they wanna keep their  rank.. So meh.

On 5/6/2017 at 11:14 AM, George said:

Bring back Australia or Stratis, give cops .50 cals again :FeelsBadMan:, add more jobs, add a task system

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

Since previous Lts abused it uts prolly not coming back even when I agree with you there.. Maybe there should be a harder punishment aka losing the rank. But then no Lt will pull it out since they wanna keep their  rank.. So meh.

Maybe Captain's Ghosthawks can be armed?? O.o

George and Silver-Spy like this
On 5/5/2017 at 0:43 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

2)  With regard specifically to Cartels, if you, or your gang, is found logging in within 1 Kilometer to take or stop a attack, if sufficient evidence is present this will be bannable.

This is already banneable. 

15 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

there is a big difference between a 50 cal and an armed ghosthawk

hell no

You still need a lot of factors: 

A captain, a pilot and someone that has some idea of shooting. I'm sure I'll see more officers downed than rebels. 

2 hours ago, Boris said:

A lot of people are suggesting another map or modded server.

Asylum really doesn't have the population to support that anymore.

Any population on that specific server would also take away from 1-4, which already struggle sometimes.

They really only struggle early EU

• On 5/4/2017 at 4:15 PM, Olio said:
    • Hey lads and lasses! Heard a lot of feedback that content is stale, so just wanted to see if there was anything you were thinking would be a nice addition. Ways to make money and ways to spend it!
    • What things are you craving or maybe something you have seen elsewhere?
    • - wetsuit
    • - medic changes
    • PLEASE let's not make this into a "fix the mass kicks" or "Paratus give so and so powers" stuff I do not have control of.
  • New cop skins
  • New cop vehicle skins
  • More guns available for purchase, wider variety
  • New medic skins
  • New medic vehicle skins
  • Medic Orca
  • Prestige rewards
  • Increase manslaughter ticket price to improve RP and discourage RDM
  • Increase rewards of legal activities
  • Increase license costs (gun, driving, BH is fine)
  • AI prison/bank/fed guards
  • Whitelisted medic with rank structure
  • Add different types of trucks

Pretty much, reskin stuff and stop the limitations on what's added into the game that ARMA already gives you :P

On 5/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, The Weeb said:

First! Finally for once in my life.

Modded server that won't mem leak

But in all seriousness a modded server would be nice again. Obviously not australia again but just one with new weapons clothing and vehicles on a smaller map even cherno would work prob

Having an Asylum cherno server would be tits...

On 5/7/2017 at 3:24 PM, Ebola said:

@Olio @Volunteer281 @Paratus @Gnashes  I  added a list of priorities :D 

1) CSAT Wetsuits

2)How would you guys feel about making 9mm silencers available to Civilians but they're still illegal to possess? 

3) Tropic Light Combat Helmet, Tropic NVGs

4) Adding Protector 9mm in city gun shops?

5) Reduce price of RPG rockets?

6) Entity Suits make a comeback ?!?

I like #4, any gun is complete shit from gun store, SDAR is usable but even then there's no range

Ebola likes this

Just add some new stuff in general,  :FeelsBadMan: not gonna name anything but if you look at the suggestions topic there is plenty. The key tho this type of game is doing fresh stuff, having new experiences. Right now it's Scotch/Meth/Craft guns > money > 35k loadouts * 5 > Scotch/Meth/Craft guns and so on. No legal jobs are paying enough to do.