Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins-Asylum's Richest bank balance...

178 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

This recent ban makes me think back to a cop who clearly side-swipped me, flipping my vehicle and subsequently taking me into custody. I uploaded my video and he his. My video showed a clear video in 3rd person of him ramming me, while his video clearly showed he passed me by at least 15 feet laterally and spike-striped me. We agreed it was typical Arma and I removed my IA request. Same event but two vastly different video captures. A player can only go on what's he's seeing and I was banned because DS couldn't successfully land an Orca under the extreme pressure and stress of Leroy crowding him in-flight because the Darkhorse's Eagle's Talon squad has killed them so many times before. They panicked and crashed. Admin SilverSpy is apparently unaware of this Arma-perspective anomaly and immediately sided with the one-sided video uploaded by the crash victims...he thinks I desync rammed an Orca with a Littlebird, taking zero health damage and zero vehicle damage. We all know how robust the Orca is to crashing and ground-fire and we all know how weak the Littlebird is under the same stresses. Silver, not sure how new you are to Mod'ing player reports but you've Closed the topic for further discussion so I've got no recourse to illustrate how this was not a VDM incident. I urge you to reconsider or perhaps another Admin with more experience in this area can weigh in...here's the video from Leroy's perspective...7-Day Ban...shame...

https://youtu.be/rEj2m9dHW9Y

 

on their perspective 100 % sure it looked like you hit them, cause u obviously i think accidentally desynced them.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, wollie35 said:

on their perspective 100 % sure it looked like you hit them, cause u obviously i think accidentally desynced them.

Read above, I can only go on what I see in my screen...same incident, two entirely different video captures = Arma...

Please link me their video, I haven't seen it yet...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
added comment

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Read above, I can only go on what I see in my screen...same incident, two entirely different video captures = Arma...

Please link me their video, I haven't seen it yet...

havent seen it either

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

DS couldn't successfully land an Orca under the extreme pressure and stress of Leroy crowding him in-flight because the Darkhorse's Eagle's Talon squad has killed them so many times before.

The only you kill while doing eagles talon is people on quadbikes

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Read above, I can only go on what I see in my screen...same incident, two entirely different video captures = Arma...

Please link me their video, I haven't seen it yet...

It’s a shame the admins won’t show you the vid anymore, I had to find mine on YouTube.

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

All that money, and willing to sit out 7 days rather than fork up the comp.

That's about as blatant as it comes to VDM.

Wanna add: My favorite part is where you laugh because you know what you did, then had to instantly get defensive about it. That quick 180.

Edited by Maaqs

Share this post


Link to post

Not being able to see a plantiff's video evidence is like trying to defend yourself in court but you have no privvy to any of the evidence against you. There's a legal term for this process called Disclosure. All evidence must be fully and timely disclosed to both parties in a court case. It cracks me up on tv/movies when either attorney calls a surpise witness or enters last minute evidence...that just isn't allowed in real life. I would remove the question entirely from the Player Reporting process which asks if the other person is authorized to see video evidence. Or, if they refuse to share it, instantly deny the Player Report...

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Not being able to see a plantiff's video evidence is like trying to defend yourself in court but you have no privvy to any of the evidence against you. There's a legal term for this process called Disclosure. All evidence must be fully and timely disclosed to both parties in a court case. It cracks me up on tv/movies when either attorney calls a surpise witness or enters last minute evidence...that just isn't allowed in real life. I would remove the question entirely from the Player Reporting process which asks if the other person is authorized to see video evidence. Or, if they refuse to share it, instantly deny the Player Report...

Mason already posted it, but here's my view

 

Share this post


Link to post

you could just admit you fucked up? instead of draggin this in a thread...100% knew the intentions but yet you still got close....almost along the thing line of de sync ramming,its a 50-50 shot of them living or dying,if they die its VDM..if they dont you got lucky....But you would rather sit here an claim it was some "arma" issue....Thats called first person misjudgement <.<. Hope you sit that 7 days on the bench you meatball

Share this post


Link to post

Shit, that last video shows me that, Yes, I fucked up...why we both didn't explode is beyond me but that last video was the clencher...I'll remove the ban appeal and sit out my 7-days of shame...or, maybe the admins will be merciful and let me medic for 7 days straight...we'll see...I've got a week-long trip in a few days anyhow so unplugging is fine too...thanks for that last video...see ya in a week!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

props to you for flying 1st person... but "objects in screen may be closer than they appear"

 

i'd tell Silver to take it easy BUT, we had a run in with you a week or so ago that involved you ramming a boxtruck full of gold bars...  THAT incident was your free pass...

Edited by cHIP ōTLE
Biground, DankBud and Josh Boon like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

props to you for flying 1st person... but "objects in screen may be closer than they appear"

 

i'd tell Silver to take it easy BUT, we had a run in with you a week or so ago that involved you ramming a boxtruck full of gold bars...  THAT incident was your free pass...

leroy.. leroy never changes

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Shit, that last video shows me that, Yes, I fucked up...why we both didn't explode is beyond me but that last video was the clencher...I'll remove the ban appeal and sit out my 7-days of shame...or, maybe the admins will be merciful and let me medic for 7 days straight...we'll see...I've got a week-long trip in a few days anyhow so unplugging is fine too...thanks for that last video...see ya in a week!!!

@Silver-Spy Leroy owned up to his mistake. Feel free to reduce the ban if you want. We're good with it. 

Edited by Biground
Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zoex said:

 



Y I K E S

If someone is grown enough to admit when they are wrong its good enough for me. Like I said though, your guys call. 

Zoex likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

In Chip otle's video at 0:45 you can clearly see the Orca turning its blades so it would hit the hummingbird. Had that reckless maneuver not been done, the Orca would still be alive, therefore the Orca was the one who VDM'd the hummingbird.

gotchu bbburl hit me up with some money later ;)

Edited by SethK
HotWings, Barkin and Batcan like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, SethK said:

In Chip otle's video at 0:45 you can clearly see the Orca turning its blades so it would hit the hummingbird. Had that reckless maneuver not been done, the Orca would still be alive, therefore the Orca was the one who VDM'd the hummingbird.

gotchu bbburl hit me up with some money later ;)

He’s not wrong the orca turned right and down causing the blades to lash the hummingbird.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks guys...it was a fun thread too! We'll see what happens...maybe I can talk them into being Medic for a week...lol

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

This recent ban makes me think back to a cop who clearly side-swipped me, flipping my vehicle and subsequently taking me into custody. I uploaded my video and he his. My video showed a clear video in 3rd person of him ramming me, while his video clearly showed he passed me by at least 15 feet laterally and spike-striped me. We agreed it was typical Arma and I removed my IA request. Same event but two vastly different video captures. A player can only go on what's he's seeing and I was banned because DS couldn't successfully land an Orca under the extreme pressure and stress of Leroy crowding him in-flight because the Darkhorse's Eagle's Talon squad has killed them so many times before. They panicked and crashed. Admin SilverSpy is apparently unaware of this Arma-perspective anomaly and immediately sided with the one-sided video uploaded by the crash victims...he thinks I desync rammed an Orca with a Littlebird, taking zero health damage and zero vehicle damage. We all know how robust the Orca is to crashing and ground-fire and we all know how weak the Littlebird is under the same stresses. Silver, not sure how new you are to Mod'ing player reports but you've Closed the topic for further discussion so I've got no recourse to illustrate how this was not a VDM incident. I urge you to reconsider or perhaps another Admin with more experience in this area can weigh in...here's the video from Leroy's perspective...7-Day Ban...shame...

https://youtu.be/rEj2m9dHW9Y

 

thats pretty clear VDM hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Barkin said:

This is definitely the Orca pilot's fault. In DS's video, you can clearly see a right 45-degree bank causing their rotor to clip in to the tail rotor of the Hummingbird. Only reason both aircraft didn't go down is because of sync issues.

https://gyazo.com/295d13fb67b14d0ece79dc9aec8f356b

He had to turn to counter momentum of going left or he would've side swiped into the ground. No matter what he did in that situation he would've died. Simply a series of unfortunate events.

Barkin likes this

Share this post


Link to post

It's all good guys...I'm taking my ban...be back in a week...it's a sucky situation and other admins might have studied it more critically...whatever...it's a game...thanks for the inputs though...

Barkin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Josh Boon said:

He had to turn to counter momentum of going left or he would've side swiped into the ground. No matter what he did in that situation he would've died. Simply a series of unfortunate events.

Not piloting badly would have resulted in a safe landing.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Mistakes happen. Arma 3 is a shit game when it comes to situations like this. I honestly think Leroy believed he did nothing wrong and DS felt wronged, rightfully so. 

Take some money out of his 47mil for comp and move on. 

Don’t take my Leroy Bear’s money he earned it.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Not piloting badly would have resulted in a safe landing.

It's

Spoiler

DS

what do you expect. I mean just take a look at this dude @Biground

 

HotWings likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Mistakes happen. Arma 3 is a shit game when it comes to situations like this. I honestly think Leroy believed he did nothing wrong and DS felt wronged, rightfully so. 

Take some money out of his 47mil for comp and move on. 

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Mistakes happen. Arma 3 is a shit game when it comes to situations like this. I honestly think Leroy believed he did nothing wrong and DS felt wronged, rightfully so. 

Take some money out of his 47mil for comp and move on. 

Ban will be over in no time. I fly aggressively...didn't work out very well this time and yes, DS felt wronged. But taking money out of my account 3 days into a ban is like double-jeopardy so I'll just finish up the ban and keep my money...be back in a week or two...need to unlug a while...It's really no problem...Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Player Report on me was Actioned. Just submit the Comp Reports and admins will make good on the comps...they can take some time but they always respond and you'll have to look for it when you join the server each time...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
addition

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Player Report on me was Actioned. Just submit the Comp Reports and admins will make good on the comps...they can take some time but they always respond and you'll have to look for it when you join the server each time...

The others got their comp.  I moved on...

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/1/2018 at 5:26 AM, Leroy Jenkins said:

 

 those more socialistic, Democratic-like players who are just asking for a "hand-out" or free money, I always tell them "I won't give you any money but I'll show you how to make it"...sadly, most decline the offer though.

 

09EDD36CA73D666E2F5E0CCEAC02009D3F866D8D

Good thing @BaDaBiNg_10-8 is an admin cause he would need a lot of welfare if he wouldn't be one.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Is that English? “If he wouldn’t be one.” :huh:

looks like english:frog:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.