Jump to content

Zenith Recruitment | [APPS - OPEN]


Recommended Posts

ZENITH_BANNER.png

Quote

Requirements:

- 1000+ Hours on Arma3 (New Asylum Players Welcome)

- Solid Communication

- Cartel Knowledge

- Follow all server rules

 

Quote

Application:

Age:

In-Game Name:

Previous Gangs:

Vouchers:

Why do you want to join Zenith?

Picture of Arma3 Hours

 

 

 

Roster

Leader

Vortex | @Vortex

Big John | @bigjohn561

Goody | @Goody

Innate | @Innate

 

Senior Member

808 state | @808state

Big D

Draco

Mayhem | @Mayhem

Goku | @Goku

 

Member

Chipotle | @Chipotle

HOUSE

YuSheng | @YuSheng

PV2 M. Dewitt

KING OF THE EAST

TonyDee

SNAKEYES

Slix

BadKarma

Doomba

Westy

Farmer Don

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Innate, 808state, House ;) and 8 others like this
Link to comment

Age: 16

In-Game Name: Squanchy

Previous Gangs: Gestapo, evils Gs and dynasty

Vouchers: maybe mayhem me and him are chill with eachother and I dont think innate minds me and ummmmm yusheng and me hung out on medic the other day

Why do you want to join Zenith? Cause I wanna be a part of you guys and I'm interested to know how you got 2 admins in your gang but I like to RP and I think being in this gang would be great for that

Picture of Arma3 Hours i have no idea how to sent pictures and I only have 700 but I'm a extremely good pilot and I'm pretty decent at pvp, I think my skills make up for the lack of hours 

Edited by Squanchy
Link to comment
2 hours ago, RaNgerR said:

Age: 16

In-Game Name: Hoover

Previous Gangs: Gestapo, evils Gs and dynasty

Vouchers: maybe mayhem me and him are chill with eachother and I dont think innate minds me and ummmmm yusheng and me hung out on medic the other day

Why do you want to join Zenith? Cause I wanna be a part of you guys and I'm interested to know how you got 2 admins in your gang but I like to RP and I think being in this gang would be great for that

Picture of Arma3 Hours i have no idea how to sent pictures and I only have 700 but I'm a extremely good pilot and I'm pretty decent at pvp, I think my skills make up for the lack of hours 

Denied, good luck finding another gang

Goody likes this
Link to comment
  • Goody changed the title to [OPEN] Zenith Recruitment
16 hours ago, La Press said:

Age: 22

In-Game Name: Farmer Don

Previous Gangs: Drunk  Squad , Black Label Society

Vouchers: none

Why do you want to join Zenith? I want to do cartels. Tired of grinding cash so I want to  spend it fighting.

Picture of Arma3 Hours:  2K https://gyazo.com/eadf61429cb8e500d97073ed30fe5399

Accepted for trial 

I will DM you our discord later today

Farmer Don and Ryan. like this
Link to comment

Age: 21

In-Game Name: BadKarma

Previous Gangs: Demolition Men

Vouchers: 808, draco, tony, chipotle

Why do you want to join Zenith? Disbanded demolition men, looking to prioritize pvp it’s all I do is take cartels and fight looking to join zenith since I know all the guys and I’m pretty good and fighting 

Picture of Arma3 Hours: close to 3000 hours I’ll post it when I get home I gotta get a new mouse mine went out or I can send it in discord 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Agent K said:

Age: 21

In-Game Name: BadKarma

Previous Gangs: Demolition Men

Vouchers: 808, draco, tony, chipotle

Why do you want to join Zenith? Disbanded demolition men, looking to prioritize pvp it’s all I do is take cartels and fight looking to join zenith since I know all the guys and I’m pretty good and fighting 

Picture of Arma3 Hours: close to 3000 hours I’ll post it when I get home I gotta get a new mouse mine went out or I can send it in discord 

Accepted, you got the discord

 

Link to comment

Age: 26

In-Game Name: Doomba

Previous Gangs: Blackwing PMC, BhetterGang, Ruckus, Demolition Men

Vouchers: Vortex, Goody, Draco, Space, 808State, Chipotle, Tony

Why do you want to join Zenith? Demomen ded

Picture of Arma3 HourslLlDSwa.png

Edited by Doomba
House ;) likes this
Link to comment

Age: 17

In-Game Name: Apple

Previous Gangs: Demolition Men, Vengeance

Vouchers: Corporal Clegg (he's gone), Draco, Doomba, Snakeyes, BadKarma

Why do you want to join Zenith? Previous gang got disbanded due to inactivity, and due to Doomba leaving for a while :(, I also need a gang to play with since I have returned to Asylum and I'm ready to shit on some people (PVP). (I'm a god at PVP) I can also edit good montage videos @badkarma vouches

Hours: Switched accounts in February (no not to ban evade, that's already been checked, I just switched accounts due to personal reasons), I have around 3k total, currently about 200-300 on this account.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Luca_Wellington said:

Age: 17

In-Game Name: Apple

Previous Gangs: Demolition Men, Vengeance

Vouchers: Corporal Clegg (he's gone), Draco, Doomba, Snakeyes, BadKarma

Why do you want to join Zenith? Previous gang got disbanded due to inactivity, and due to Doomba leaving for a while :(, I also need a gang to play with since I have returned to Asylum and I'm ready to shit on some people (PVP). (I'm a god at PVP) I can also edit good montage videos @badkarma vouches

Hours: Switched accounts in February (no not to ban evade, that's already been checked, I just switched accounts due to personal reasons), I have around 3k total, currently about 200-300 on this account.

Denied, good luck finding another gang

Link to comment

Age: 24

In-Game Name: Geoffo 

Previous Gangs: I ran the Gringos 17-18 , The OG SC gang and some odd ball gangs!

Vouchers: uuuuuhhhhh 

Why do you want to join Zenith? people who know wtf there doing on asylum and dont need me to show them tired of putting myself into gangs where Ive got to teach in leadership roles or not. 

Picture of Arma3 Hours: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301706386/games/?tab=all

House ;) likes this
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Jeffo said:

Age: 24

In-Game Name: Geoffo 

Previous Gangs: I ran the Gringos 17-18 , The OG SC gang and some odd ball gangs!

Vouchers: uuuuuhhhhh 

Why do you want to join Zenith? people who know wtf there doing on asylum and dont need me to show them tired of putting myself into gangs where Ive got to teach in leadership roles or not. 

Picture of Arma3 Hours: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301706386/games/?tab=all

has fingers

Jeffo likes this
Link to comment
On 7/28/2021 at 5:20 AM, cracka said:

Age: 14

In-game name: cracka

Previous Gangs: WHYOs and Darkwater

Why do you want to join zenith: zenith best gang and @Spacebullies me relentlessly for my skin colour 

Picture of arma 3 hours: I don’t know how to screenshot but I have 24 hours 

Denied

House ;) likes this
Link to comment

Age:19

In-Game Name:Bob Marley

Previous Gangs:Ruckus

Vouchers: 808state, snakeyes, 

Why do you want to join Zenith? ready to start playing arma again and take some DRUGG and just vibe w the homies all night

Picture of Arma3 Hours 942.7 hours ALL gained in RUCKUS group

Link to comment
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

What he said guys come on in need of some people to fucking slaughter and profit with and hopefully yall smoke down cuz im a bit of a stoner work 50 hours a week play ALOT on days off nothing more to be said other then ill make you proud DAD 

1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

DADS?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jeffo said:

What he said guys come on in need of some people to fucking slaughter and profit with and hopefully yall smoke down cuz im a bit of a stoner work 50 hours a week play ALOT on days off nothing more to be said other then ill make you proud DAD 

DADS?

Accept as trial. Discord info sent VIA pm.

Link to comment
On 7/28/2021 at 6:20 AM, cracka said:

Age: 14

In-game name: cracka

Previous Gangs: WHYOs and Darkwater

Why do you want to join zenith: zenith best gang and @Spacebullies me relentlessly for my skin colour 

Picture of arma 3 hours: I don’t know how to screenshot but I have 24 hours 

can vouch he was in darkwater 

Paradox_ and cracka like this
Link to comment

Age: 32

In-Game Name: MikeyRock, Gaijinsmash

Previous Gangs: Chronic, Ruckus and Demolition Men

Vouchers: TonyDee, 808, BigD, Draco, Goody, BadKarma, SNAKEYES, Chipotle and PV2

Why do you want to join Zenith? to fight turfs, cartels and do banks

Picture of Arma3 Hours 1.151.8 Hours83d5d82744cd57adba5626a7d323b564.png

tonyD likes this
Link to comment
On 7/29/2021 at 7:50 PM, Dayvion said:

Age:19

In-Game Name:Bob Marley

Previous Gangs:Ruckus

Vouchers: 808state, snakeyes, 

Why do you want to join Zenith? ready to start playing arma again and take some DRUGG and just vibe w the homies all night

Picture of Arma3 Hours 942.7 hours ALL gained in RUCKUS group

Denied, good luck finding another gang.

Link to comment
  • Vortex changed the title to Zenith Recruitment | [APPS - OPEN]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...