Change log 7.6.0

bamf

7 hours ago, Deputy Justin said:

Why is everything rebel sided? Bank was impossible. Not even joking. 14 cops and we couldn't push passed first atm. But no it's ok, under cover can re-gear properly now.

You guys couldn't get past 1 single guy on the roof of the first ATM. I think you have bigger problems then a map. You guys clearly dont know how to drive a hatchback or set someone up to peek whilst you drive.

If you took one second to look at the structures they provide crazy amounts of cover for you to drive your cars, push on foot, and have places to peek all whilst they have open sides facing YOU - so we can't use them effectively.

Zoex, BioHazard, Big Bird and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

It's a prison, there will always be "guard towers" of some sort.

Played all the new area's today and even participated in the events tonight.....

Nice job. It shows the amount of effort you put into the places with the details to the things. It definitly going forward will have its adjustments but you did a nice job 

and I can tell it was well thought out from both sides.

If you haven't played it yet dont judge it by the pictures its actually quite impressive playing both

Zoex, Clockwerk and Chau like this

Fought the new bank & prison for about 2 hours just now, had a lot of fun, change was needed.

The bank seems even more rebel sided than it previously was (not once did a cop get up against the bank walls, even with swat/armored vehicles..)

Both locations need more 'leveled' out cover (i.e running from cover to cover), all of the cover at both locations is clustered together, you need to spread it out, have multiple places to attack from rather than just one spot where a rebel can sit behind and wreck havok.

The houses compounds seem like a good idea and all but there is just too much open field for cops to cover before they get there, it's practically suicide rushing to them houses, spread the cover out evenly, the reeds can all be picked so they're pretty useless for cover, most of the cover you showed in the screenshot just doesn't seem to fit in either, you should try and add small bits of cover at a distance but make it a viable spot to hold like the front deerstands of old prison for example (hard aiming is practically impossible at the new prison).

We played both roles today, attacking and defending.

@bamf

6 hours ago, ✪ Eli said:

I don't understand what you said here?

Do you mean that people won't do banks because it will take long to rob it? Most rebels stopped doing banks because you had to retrieve gold bars and only run away with 70% of the money. The past 3-4 months, there hardly have been any banks because of this, and rebels only do them to kill cops now.

Most banks,prison breaks, and Feds, last longer than 15 min after it's over. 

People already stopped doing them because the pay is not worth the time/risk with an increased time to rob it will definately not be worth it.

Edited by Frizzy

Cop update =career rebels cry

rebel update= Career cops cry

stop whining we got overran at the bank yesterday

theres more cover for cops

more cover to cover

get over it or just kee doing the same thing like cartels or the fed (and keep failing cause everyone playing this has ADHD and can't watch a gate and ladders)

1 minute ago, Frizzy said:

Sir yes sir. Why dont the devs just fix it to like it was before I dont get it...

You mean broken? lol  There is nothing wrong with the way SWAT works, if people abuse it report them.  9/10 people who complain about someone exploiting it are just seeing someone spawn into it late due to various reasons.

6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

You mean broken? lol  There is nothing wrong with the way SWAT works, if people abuse it report them.  9/10 people who complain about someone exploiting it are just seeing someone spawn into it late due to various reasons.

Before wasnt there only one deploy time? Why are cops even able to deploy after the entire swat team has tactically chosen to attack/deploy. So change something to the point where it can be exploited and then just say "report if you see it exploited" that does not seem "broken" at all sounds like they really fixed it. Lol

5 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Before wasnt there only one deploy time? Why are cops even able to deploy after the entire swat team has tactically chosen to attack/deploy. So change something to the point where it can be exploited and then just say "report if you see it exploited" that does not seem "broken" at all sounds like they really fixed it. Lol

Yes and it was broken. If someone reported late it made SWAT it would take up 5 minutes to deploy.  Thus taking up half the time of the bank and prison break and leaving the 4 cadets and 1 constable who didnt have SWAT to fend for themselves.  One the list of game breaking exploits this one is pretty low on the list imo.

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

Yes and it was broken. If someone reported late it made SWAT wait 5 minutes to deploy.  Thus taking up half the time of the bank and prison break and leaving the 4 cadets and 1 constable who didnt have SWAT to fend for themselves.  One the list of game breaking exploits this one is pretty low on the list imo.

An exploit is an exploit all I am saying is if it is there people will use it why "fix" it with an exploit that comes along with it. There must be a better fix.

11 minutes ago, bamf said:

• The minimum endorsement percentage has gone to 10% (down from 15%).

I appreciate the thought but it changes nothing. even if you increase money cap to 5 mil, we will be faced with the same predicament in a month or 2.

I apologize if i seem like i am trying to beat a dead horse. But some of my enjoyment has been taken out of the game due to the fact that the money cap limits progression.

Solution: Remove money cap, let it play out for a few months. If things turn to shit. (which i bet it wont) just simply revert. Its a no lose situation.

good job on listening to the community so far, i understand sometimes some of us can be irrational me included, but alot of people feel the same way i do.

#Bringbacktherichlist

also please take me off Mod Q, i am done being a mouthbreather i swear.

Edited by TheRealLethal
JIMBO, Corgi, MR. COW and 8 others like this