R.I.P J A I L E D.

5 minutes ago, dabbybuck said:

XD was a fun fight in rodo the other day..ping ping was PISSED...glad to see this shit squad die...without numbers ya'll suck LOL...Oh and better to be a combat logger than a bunch of dpi glitchers----JUST SAYING

I DPI glitched one time. No one else. I made a mistake, the first time in 6000 hours. Quit your crying. You're irrelevant. Actually fight cartels against someone who its relevant before you try and talk shit on 2+ year players. 

Also. Lets not forget about the idiot that CLed thinking I couldn't piece it together. People don't come unrestrained after 3 min :frog: 

Edited by Axe
henky and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
Just now, dabbybuck said:

U BH ALL DAY YET U SAY FIGHT CARTELS? And not only u that has been caught...just fishy everyone else caught dpi glitching catches a perm and u get a slap on the wrist...Can u link me to website u buy ur kneepads from?

Are you retarded, Im currently on ban. I'm the one that caught a PERM at first, no one else. I fought cartels for a year and half. I've had enough of it. It gets old after a while. 

.Sean likes this
7 minutes ago, dabbybuck said:

Yeah currently on ban but for how long? Perm would insinuate forever but yet u still are selling houses and running ur real estate....must be nice to get some special privileges for being friends with staff XD

To be honest, I don't know. It could be perm, it could not be. It really depends on the grace and generosity of a certain staff member. And in this case, all my nonexistent admin "friends" don't actually have a say. 

Don't worry guys, we active again :)

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I DPI glitched one time. No one else. I made a mistake, the first time in 6000 hours. Quit your crying. You're irrelevant. Actually fight cartels against someone who its relevant before you try and talk shit on 2+ year players. 

Also. Lets not forget about the idiot that CLed thinking I couldn't piece it together. People don't come unrestrained after 3 min :frog: 

Irrelevant is not an argument we use in J A I L E D, they are all relevant, because we never see their names just the number of their bounty, then again, you are not in the gang anymore :P

5 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Noice jawb man, didn't even hahdjfjdjddjdjdjajejdjdjdnzbejdcjfntjzndjfjdjsjdjf...........

Uhm ok

Just now, Budbringer said:

they are all relevant, because we never see their names just the number of their bounty,

LOL.

Just now, Budbringer said:

then again, you are not in the gang anymore :P

:shrug: Lol. Didn't even know. Didn't really have time to play anyway. Was fun

1 hour ago, dabbybuck said:

U BH ALL DAY YET U SAY FIGHT CARTELS? And not only u that has been caught...just fishy everyone else caught dpi glitching catches a perm and u get a slap on the wrist...Can u link me to website u buy ur kneepads from?

Quit crying please. All of in here have been longer on asylum than you did. Cartels got bored for us. We trying something else and its working. People like you keep getting rekt. Stay in your turf.. rat

@Shepurd @Rodrigo @Clint Beastwood 

Are you guys able to lock thus thread fo me.

The kids who get rekt are coming in here to destroy it

Edited by henky
Norwegianviking likes this