Who are the top 5 pilots on Asylum

Vulcan

15 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Anyone with a keyboard can be a great pilot. The difference among being great and the best, is your ability to remain calm and to be a spotter for your teammates. 

Or being smart enough to pick a gang who don't yell all kinds of different things at you when you need to know where to drop ect :D

8 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Anyone with a keyboard can be a great pilot. The difference among being great and the best, is your ability to remain calm and to be a spotter for your teammates. 

Precisely this. Being a good pilot is just not about flying and landing very quickly.

You have to know how to lead the team as you are the only one with a birds eye view on the whole situation. You have to be a very good spotter, combine all these things and you've got yourself a Top Tier Pilot.

Anyone and their grandmas can fast land these days. I'll take a good combat leader/spotter flying than someone who can hot drop but doesn't know fuck all about anything else.

Edited by Haych
FozzyBear likes this

And other thing the only pilot near sw3g as skills and call outs in fights is pentax for sure great pilot and great caller in game in batle situation even me can fly if noone is shoting at me but flying harddrops giving callouts helping ppl on the ground thats other stuff 1- sw3g 2- pentax 3- stumpie was a good pilot and for sure mr9mm ! now stop with this nonsense patricks and fozzybears dont joke plz joking have limits

Pentax, rngr, Olivia and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Kuklinski said:

And other thing the only pilot near sw3g as skills and call outs in fights is pentax for sure great pilot and great caller in game in batle situation even me can fly if noone is shoting at me but flying harddrops giving callouts helping ppl on the ground thats other stuff 1- sw3g 2- pentax 3- stumpie was a good pilot and for sure mr9mm ! now stop with this nonsense patricks and fozzybears dont joke plz joking have limits

I wanna see you fly mate. U start rapping portuguese when u drop your boys aswell?